White stupidity

Black user here. Why do white people get mad at us fot not working? All things considered the US owes us, we didn't ask to be hear and have been targets of several massive federal operations. Paying for our way just comes with the territory. Why would people move to America, then complain about taking care of Americans? Did they not know that was part of the deal?

Attached: 1518230695868.png (770x897, 1.36M)

shut up nigger, get a job

Attached: noble kangz ceremonial dance.webm (640x360, 639K)

Sage

das rite tho da wyhite man took us from r kingdoms and qweenz and now we niggas hafta not work here becuz dey ow it to us

we biltd da pirimids we can bild dat state money ya dig?

go away nigger

We are already subsidizing your very existence. The money will run out eventually though and when that happens RACE WAR

Attached: fiscalimpactbyrace.png (1233x1809, 1.23M)

Nobody will hire me because of my name. Why would I work anyway?

The money will never run out

All these replies on an obvious bait thread

>we democracy now
>we vote gibs now

This is why the word “nigger” is still as fun as ever to say. We don’t owe you shit you lazy, crack smoking, WE-dindu crybaby. Get a job or move back to Africa you make black people look bad you fucking moron...

Attached: 884C6D19-EC1D-43E1-9C56-567F7EC2CC2B.png (500x1013, 296K)

Wtf do white people complain about subsidizing Americans? You guys cucked yourselves. Why would so many people knowingly move from essentially white ethnostates to a place full of black people, then complain about black people.

blacks will get reparations for slavery from US when whites get reparations for slavery from Muslims.

Cause of your name?! Lmao Jamal. Ever heard of affirmative action?
Please tell this is bait

>why would I work anyway
you've come to the right board negro user. There's an old German proverb "arbeit macht frei".. work sets you free :)

Liar detected.
Nobody will hire you because you have a shit work ethic and probably cant articulate yourself for shit, let alone shake a hand.

when our next chimpout will be?

I had jobs before. But they always try to get over. It's just not worth it for someone like myself.

>Black user here
This is almost as appetizing a bait as "femanon here"

Post a timestamp pic of your hand, or stfu nigger

sage

Bump

Her body cannot be natural she must of had a shit ton of plastic surgery to get that look right ?

If not then damm lucky her she has a sweet bod

kek

Attached: 1517369072342.webm (640x640, 2.47M)

if you dont want to be here, leave
we owe you nothing

You do owe, that's why you pay.

god damn WWE has really changed.

Attached: 1508803735208.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

8/10 would pay to fug

> Black user here.
>Posts one of the whitest presenting quadroons I've ever seen.

Nigger, this is one white man away from white offspring.

One drop rule

>when the fippy is bippy
All replies past this should be b&, myself included.

Projecting this hard when you know niggers mix to improve their genetics.

It's honestly sad that wakanda is inspirational to niggers. I feel bad for you.

We did you a favor. Your ancestors just had to pay your way. Now get a job and be glad your little niglets aren't dying from Ebola.

>US owes us
.GIBS GIBS GIBS GIBS GIBS GIBS

Owe you for what sweetheart?

Slavery?

Kek, black Africans captured the slaves and Jews were the slaves that transported them all.

White people ended slavery

Read a book dum dum

>projecting
It was actual policy for a long while and still is informally.

>Why do white people get mad at us for not working
It is a net drain on the economy when people are forced to pay for people who can pay for themselves if they decide to put in the same amount of work
>US owes us
lolno the only 2 reasons affirmative action existed at all was for votes and double-sided charity. those who fought for equal rights. while noble, were nothing but political pawns.
>Why would people move to America
Simply because it's better here than where they come from
>then complain about taking care of Americans
We have no problem taking care of people who cannot care for themselves. Many blacks see welfare as something they are entitled to even if they are able but not willing to work for which I cannot agree with given many of their attitudes and contempt for the very same people who feed and clothe them.

I hope this was informative! ^_^

Attached: how america.jpg (768x768, 175K)

Jews were the slavers*

what the fuck did I just watch

Also based all-letters ID dude

The US owes us and always will because of everything from virtually free labor to eugenics, to cointel shit.

oaky well then go back to africa then

if you didn't ask to be in the US. then by that statement, you need to go. Since you just openly said, you don't want to be considered american.

See how simple that is.

Why'd you think you are owed something? Are you admitting that black people need financial support because they're lazy?

Why not move to Africa then?

to be fair they get mad at everyone for not working even when you dont have too

It's not about laziness. When you're owed you're owed, and where I'm from its haram to work for whites, even indirectly.

Only when jews are exported from the country will this nation truly be able to heal

I think we can both agree on that

I'm not african so why would I move to Africa?

Nobody owes you anything...you need to work for the things you want and fight to overcome obstacles to be worthy of what you earned in the first place.

Better your race and be the example that Blacks aspire to work towards.

Attached: pol board of hate.png (1674x1907, 373K)

i wish negroid in my country were as part of the western comunity as black americans, they are just dirty mudslimes here

Sounds like any excuse not to work. That's the problem with black people, most are incapable of holding responsibilities in life.

I might one day, who knows.

No. How often do you see Jews busting thier ass?

The US doesn't owe you anything. If you want to go back to living in huts and wearing loin clothes, then fine (but go back to Africa first). Also white people fought to free the slaves, so you're welcome.

Every year you spend as a leech, every generation, brings you closer to the death of your genetics.

The misspellings are a nice touch. Incoherence, too. I rate this troll a watermelon/10.

You guys are just retarded. Why would you guys kill each other by the millions, so that we can take from you?

Just practicing for you guys, now where is that timestamped pic of your hand you faggot nigger?

Honestly? I want you to look at the number of corporate lawyers in New York who were born in the Bronx or Brooklyn who were born to first-generation immigrants in the mid 1930s.

Most of their parents were in the garment industry working their asses off day and night to sell aprons and other such pieces of clothing a la cart to people on the street, and were ferocious in insisting their children become scholars.

While inheritance does have a shitload to do with it, imagine being that generation of Blacks who empowers your children and grandchildren to rise up and take a bigger piece of the American Pie.

There is a reason Jews got to where they are today and, while nepotism has a lot to do with it in the present, it stems from their tribal attitudes in part because they wanted to stay in the stations that had so eluded them for generations because of the shitty things many of their ancestors did to get kicked out of so many countries.

Attached: 22555213_2038588513042103_8446018996859229678_n.jpg (512x512, 126K)

Whatever money the government provides will never be enough for a good life.