Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa

Just finished this amazing manga, and after all that I have come to the conclusion that this was best girl all along

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMbMc5jseNI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Quite right.

They made her quite stacked in I mean I'm not against it but up until this panel I have always viewed her as more of a flatty.

God her Satan version is so sexy

Her life turned out to be really sad actually.

>tfw you will never be dominated by her

Magnificent taste user.

It's so sad this was so severely underrated. One of the best mangas I've ever read.

I honestly enjoyed it quite a lot, only reason I got into it was because some user posted a thread about it last week and I just finished it today. I couldn't really find myself bored at any point. There were some things that felt a bit forced but the writer actually managed to make it figure itself out in the end rather than leave it off to the side. Now I'm in a post manga depression though and the anime does not look good so I might just read it again.

The anime is just...unnecessary. Most of the fun from the manga comes from the paneling and the frozen expressions. It really couldn't be adapted right.
Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa it's a miracle of God.

Did someone say Best Girl?

hey Tarage, if you're here remember that you're super cool and based.

I miss the weekly threads already

Cool beauty

>tfw she's set up to be a cake
But sensei got her prince in the end, Alium will get hers too. I believe.

There are too many best girls
But goddamn it was hard not to cry when she left.

Jitsu wa was an interesting examination of harems, and what happens if you have the obvious main girl win and then let the story continue.
The other girls, the "losers", they don't just disappear or have their feelings vanish.

I remember that was my favorite chapter until another 10 great ones came along

My favorite chapter overall is still the burgerquest.
It was a dumb, filler, character-refresher chapter. But it was great.

Yea but it especially hits Aizawa hard because she has nobody in the end. All the others lose the Asahibowl but end up with someone else.
At least she has a good butt

Rereading it makes me realize how different the characters look initially. Shit, Youko even looks like an actual cool beauty at times.

The art really does evolve. One thing I always enjoy about reading long series. You can always see how the writers/artists evolve.

It was obvious from the beginning

I liked Purewolf best, but Akane was really cute when she didn't have a malicious grin,

I unironically find this hot.

Then again, I have a fetish for that kind of swimsuits.

Did the manga end?

Does anyone else wonder where TF went?

She just up and quit it seems like. I really wish she would pick up MM again it’s gotten bad as shit without her. Every release on kissmanga is LQ for like the past 30 chapters,and they take forever too boot.

Yes.

Nice. I can pick up where I left off, which was the sports festival and the confession to the female teacher.

This anime was so bad.

see

The voice acting was so bad. Was it better in the manga?

lame meme

She should get with shovel knight

Wait did TF work on Jitsu Wa?
And I thought TF was in school and just didn't have time to translate anymore, but then again this is from most definitely a year ago. Hell maybe more, she told everyone when she left MM that's why she left.
I thought TTF was doing a decent job with MonMusu though, especially because it was still the same people working on translations just the translators themselves changed. Doesn't surprise me if the quality dropped considering MM has taken a direction that doesn't seem to sit well with everyone.

>That final shot of her zip-lining out of the gym after proclaiming she'd trolled the entire class one last time
Honestly, that right there OP? One of my favorite panels in the whole manga.

Even better than the time that her and Okada fucking lost it at the Maid Cafe.

I liked the anime's OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=OMbMc5jseNI

I'm not sure if I love or hate how much it deliberately tries to be the most generic thing ever.

It is underrated, but the premise is so cliché its hardly a surprise, also it takes a while for the Manga to truly kick in, hell even i avoided it by the longest time because it always seemed like a generic, ecchi harem manga.

Not that it isn't one mind you but it doesn't stop there, it is a great read all on its own , shitloads of creativity and hilarity. (my favorite one being Shima getting arrested, the drawings are just perfect)

Best girl by the end is the cool beauty btw

Without a doubt.

she wins