"A girl had her tongue nailed to the table when she threatened to tell"

"A girl had her tongue nailed to the table when she threatened to tell".
This article is exactly one decade old.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-546809/Is-political-correctness-stopping-police-ending-misery-teenage-sex-slaves.html

Attached: index.jpg (468x477, 65K)

Bump

#MeTooKidz

Attached: image.png (1024x578, 322K)

toll: paid

deserved it tbqh

what a dummy, you never threaten to tell you just do it

How much more will we tolerate?

Attached: kebab meat.jpg (584x735, 140K)

When do uprisings start?
When will people say "NO!" to the police?

English people love English Girl Kebab, buy local!

When are you gutless, cowed faggots going to start doing something about this? Not the hollow, empty gesture that was the Brexit vote, not mindless protests wandering the streets like cattle and turning all your righteous fury into placated compliance, but actually FUCKING
DO
SOMETHING

>"I was flattered that older boys were interested in me, which at 13 is nice."

here's a redpill that Sup Forums needs to understand about girls: there is a huge problem with underage girls and self esteem issues. why? because white men have self censored themselves from flirting with them.

this is not a debate on AOC. AOC can stay where it is. But when your womenfolk are trying to gauge their social standing via their ability to attract men, and seemingly for 4-6+ years after puberty they arent getting attention from a single white man...well no wonder shitskins have it so easy.

and no wonder they dress like whores -- trying to look as old as possible to pass as an 16-18 year old.

its big a mental health issue, honestly.

if whites are not engaging their women, someone else will.

I'd have to guess never, there are plenty of reasons but nothing ever comes of it.
The people are too content being fat lazy cattle.
Only thing that will change their minds is when the people at the door are looking for them, but then it's too late.
History repeating it's self.

^digits^
When whities do try to engage as described, they're labeled as pervs. Who will have the balls to risk ostracism?

i realize that.
we need a culture change and to get rid of feminism.

It will start with lone wolf attacks. Single out a Pakistan make and stab his ass to death. No note, no claims, just blood for the blood God. I don't expect it to be a millennial because they can't keep their goddamn mouths shut. But it will start, probably already has. Sorry FBI but the only way britcucks can rid themselves of Pakistan rape gangs is to kill all the Pakistan.

It's the only to be sure

Because these girls have shitty fathers aka boomers. Nothing to do with us not wanting hooker mentality.

i think its a slightly different issue than just bad fathers

>this is not a debate on AOC. AOC can stay where it is.
Uh... then how the fuck does this work?

>there is a huge problem with underage girls and self esteem issues. why? because white men have self censored themselves from flirting with them.

>boomers
Gullible fuckwit

you can flirt without sex
you can date without sex

Well you’re not wrong

>older men
>flirting with young teens
Are you retarded my dude? Do you want to be put on the sex offender registry for life?

no u

>threatening to tell
>not just telling
This is why women are the inferior gender.

Stupid young teen!! Deserves a nail hammered through her tongue and having shitstain cock in her ass! All because men in Britain were either too concerned about losing social status points or were enjoying that 12yo ass themselves to defend their own country's kids. Fucking pathetically sad and disgusting.

Attached: My Disgust.jpg (453x439, 85K)

Ah yes since the police did so much to help them.

I wish you were wrong.

Attached: absolutely disgusting.png (240x295, 121K)

UK is dead nation

just ponder for a moment what kind of inhumans let such terrible crimes happen to the children? its not a simple corruption and money shit - its authorities systematically covering up the horrid crimes that even most criminals dont tolerate

Attached: rotherham.jpg (2465x2285, 989K)

did you not read my post here? women dont give a fuck about sex offender lists, and neither do shitskins. you are not giving your women attention and so they are finding it elsewhere.

and i dont know why the fuck talking to some 14 year old girl would put you on a list. youre overmemeing.

my point still is that girls are developing all sorts of depression and anxiety type shit because they cant attract men. its no different than some r9k incel not being able to get pussy. the emotional effects are the same.

>omen dont give a fuck about sex offender lists, and neither do shitskins.
Is... is this supposed to be an argument? I don't think you realize how bad things really are. Yes, talking to some young thirteen or fourteen year old girl alone, flirting with her to boot, would get you in a fuckload of trouble if found out. You'd be accused of "preying" on her and would be treated accordingly.

ok so we need a culture change then

Good luck with that.

Attached: 1521597586861.gif (495x283, 275K)

welp

Attached: 1521477027716.jpg (1435x1485, 181K)

this is happening right now

Attached: 1520793617985.png (605x768, 378K)