Shokugeki no Soma

Chapter 243 spoilers soon. Here's the supposedly fake spoiler.

243: The Final Clash

Mysterious person is Subaru Mimasaka who is cosplaying as Rindo. This freaks out Nene and Kuga quite a bit, Mimasaka however says that they should be getting to the arena right about now.

Saito is happy that he get's to face someone so strong. He says that Azami, Tsukasa and most of the E10 have been wondering how the current first years are so gifted. He says he wishes to find out the answer to this as well but that can wait. Now is the time to finish their battle.

~CLASH~

Sword vs Sword, the judges continue eating Soma's dish when they come across a light refreshing taste they hadn't notice before.

Anne: This is....!!
Soma: The apples Megumi gave me!

Megumi diced up apples and gave them to Soma for his dish. This brings his dish a new level of flavor.

~Clash~

Saito goes to strike Soma but is blocked by Megumi.

Saito: So this is your answer...

Soma: I told you before didn't I? Facing you with just one sword wouldn't cut it. I knew I'd need more just to take you down.

The judges begin their judging. Nene, Kuga and Mimasaka arrive to the arena. Megishima is watching on a TV in his room.

The verdict is in: Yukhira Soma wins 3-0!

Saito flashback to his mom encouraging him. Saito sheds a tear and thanks Soma for the great battle. He is then sliced down by Soma's blade.

END.

I've enjoyed the Soma vs Saito match more than I thought I would. Saito is cool dude and both he and Soma made pretty tasty looking dishes.

Holy shit, Megumi saves Souma! She is best girl!

Let’s speculate how Souma used the apples

I wouldn't mind those spoilers being real, I think the panel of Megumi blocking Saito could be dope.

>Soma made pretty tasty looking dishes.
His dishes are always the best dishes.

She's not too loser

>japs hate Takumi now and the ranking is in the shitter
What happened Takumi bros?

They found out how cancerous his fanbase is.

>this pic
Every fucking thread

Love meat

I'm not even a Takumifag but that was still the best match so nips are just retarded.

Anyway it's just me or the chapters that only get good ranks now are mostly when a girl is stripping?

Wouldn’t surprise me if that were the case. I expect the fujos are being entertained by My Reddit Academia

Finally this shit is over. It's time for the Queen to shine

How many times have we gotten to see Erina cook in this series? Was it really just her eggs benedict at the camp?

Just ignore him, user.

Erina and Isshiki’s match won’t begin until next year

Fujos probably jumped ship when Takumi stopped acting like a homo.

She cooked steak while training with Jouichirou and Gin

Her cooking won't live up to the hype so why get excited?

That and the ravioli Tsukuda had Erina made as an example as to what a shokugeki is from the beginning of the series.

Don't underestimate Erina-sama

>Her cooking won't live up to the hype
This would depend on the reader

Glad this one is over. Wasn't a bad match by any means, but I kind of just want to see the next set of matches.

You know that we can discuss one series without bringing up another one, right?

She's going to beat either the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd seat in her first match. That's enough to make us hyped.

>Her cooking won't live up to the hype
Erina's cooking was never hyped up. You and others who has high expectations to see Erina cook are aimlessly hyping her up. Erina cooking is just the standard, making the dish to it's utmost peak is all. Nothing special about it.

>Erina cook

>Erina's cooking was never hyped up.

Except it was multiple times. She's said to be the best first year, above the likes of even Soma and Hayama in terms of cooking. She's the youngest person to ever hold a council seat. She has quite a lot of hype behind her that Tsukuda just won't be able to pull off imo.

They could have at least made it a split decision, Soma sweeping the 5th seat is kinda ridiculous, but whatever

I'm just happy that Erina will finally get her screentime user

>Facing you with just one sword wouldn't cut it.
Pffft...

She looks like a man there.

>never hyped up

Erinafags are so delusional.

I think he has to sweep to make his and Erina‘s inevitable victory over Eishi and Rindou at least somewhat believable.

I know, it just makes me sad that they're blowing through all the E10 like fodder enemies this soon

As a Saito fan, I'm fine with it. He was still "wounded" plus Soma had the teamwork aspect. All I want now is for Saito to leave Central and walk his own path like Megishima.

>Soma sweeping the 5th seat is kinda ridiculous, but whatever
Sweeping isn't an issue since all 3 judges has a perfect palate. Meaning if one loves this dish over the other, then they all share the same vote. All 3 of them voting for the same person doesn't imply the other chefs cooking is bad. It's that they agree the chef's dish they voted for is just better, but like I said the other opponents dish still taste awesome. Also, I just wanted to point out that the reason why Anne voted for Megumi despite Momo being obviously better was just Tsukuda being a hack. Momo should have swept 3-0 but Tsukuda didn't want to completely diminish Megumi's training so he made Anne come up with this bullshit reason about voting for Megumi because she can feel the effort Megumi put in her dish. (AKA potential)

>Erina's cooking was never hyped up

Rude

>As a Saito fan
It reminds me of seasonal waifu shit. In 3 months you'll claim yourself to be Jou fan, Gin fan or whoever-else-is-relevant-right-now fan.

I've been down with Saito since he stomped Hisako. But nice assumption newfag.

>Best girl debut match
>Not getting the hype
Kill yourself

Are you just allowed to like one single character in the whole series or what?

Yea, afterwards it was never brought up again. Erina was just said to be the best first year then that topic was never mentioned later on. Erina was never hyped up. If she was then her cooking would've been mentioned by others throughout the series which would actually hype her up. But it wasn't, instead Tsukuda just had Doujima explain to Soma about Erina's origins since she isn't relevant to self explain or for other people to explain about her greatness.

>The verdict is in: Yukhira Soma wins 3-0!
Oh. Yet another asspull victory from Souma. I understand that he's the MC but his matches have been completely predictable since after the Autumn Elections.

>says this while posting Kumiko

>every Souma victory is an asspull
Getting tired of hearing this. Souma is an amazing chef, obviously he's going to have way more wins than losses.

Despite how people act, a ranking in any particular issue is about how the chapter in the issue compared to other series' chapters in that same issue, not to the previous chapters of the same series.

>Erina was never hyped up.
That's true. Her god tongue is more hyped up than her actual cooking, and what students know her for.

The ToC doesn't reflect anything about a specific chapter. Sometimes the editors just put them in whatever order they want to use that week.

The only number that actually matters is the average ranking.

Yea that's all that's hyped up about her, not her cooking.

when are the jobbers in the cage going to cook onscreen again? hayama and dog dont count since they did already. i mean alice/hisako/meat.

Her god tongue is like the greatest ability a chef could hope for. While she's cooking, she can constantly taste and correct any mistakes in her dish or allies dishes. I hope Tsukuda uses that ability in her match.

It's just that in recent months thread were full of
>hurr I'm Saitofag
>hurr Megishima best boy
>muh Kuga
But as soon as they become irrelevant again, these 'fans' disappear without a trace. Because there is literally nothing to like that much.

>I hope Tsukuda uses that ability in her match.
Why wouldn't she? She, Soma and any other chef always taste tested their dish while cooking. It's nothing new.

Kuga is still my second favorite boy, he is just irrelevant right now so there's no point in talking about him.

Don't worry baby, I'll be sure to never leave.

>tfw Erina will beat Momo easily next bout

Or Erina sits out again and Soma beats Momo.

Which would suck but it's a possibility

Yeah, and the average ranking for 3rd bout so far is shit.

Don't say that or it would become true.

Are you implying it will not happen?

It won't be easy. But even so, if either win or lose doesn't imply their cooking is terrible. It's just that the judge prefer that dish over the other. Like for Megishima vs. Rindou, Megishima is a beast at making ramen so you'd expect it to taste heavenly. But Rindou made a dish which overwhelms Megishima's ramen and the judges voted Rindou because they agree Rindou's dish was better. Does all 3 picking Rindou imply Megishima is a terrible cook? Fuck no.

If the author wasn't so quick on expelling the other side casts he could of had potentially mix it up a bit so that things wouldn't be so obvious of his favorite characters winning and the matches wouldn't feel so dull. Megumi losing her match to hype up Soma winning his next match after Takumi wins his was predictable. It's easily to see how the author moves his favorite characters and the results of it. Especially with the stakes involved with these matches.

I really want to see how Momo would make a meat dish or something. I assume she'd be capable of doing fine being an E10 member and all but still, it'd be interesting. Or maybe she really is just set in her ways and she can only cook sweets.

>favorites
>plural

Don't mind Erina. She's just patiently waiting for her turn in the next bout.

It's obvious that the OT4 are his favorite characters.

>Anime is focusing on Erina
>Erina finally get her screentime soon in the manga
What a great time to be an Erinafag

Just let people like what they like

This place is going to explode when Erina finally shows off

>Souma is his favorite character
Fixed.

Her screentime in the manga won't come until next year because WSJ is going on break.

If you meant "explode" from many shitpostings like the Momo and Megumi match then I rather have these threads stay dead.

Tsukuda will save Erina's match for last. We will see Isshiki and Takumi's match first before we focus on her.

>WSJ is going on break
Will chapters return during the first week when WSJ release in January or the second week when WSJ releases in January?

Thank God that Erina doesn't have "muh potential" meme

Soma is Tsukuda's waifu. I've never seen an author go out of his way to wank a character as much as what Tsukuda does for Soma.

That gif of Erina is so adorable. I cannot wait to see JC Staff animate this scene of her.

I don't think the anime will go this far

With the pace they are going, they will go pass it.

I hope we get a second cour OP and ED.

At this pace, chapter 205 is starting to look inevitable.

>2 cour
Is it really confirmed?

They have to, the OP just covers till the Tsukasa match.

Given the pacing, I can't see how it won't. In short order we're about to get Souma vs Tsukasa, feeding Erina eggs and Erina telling everyone to follow her. So promotion exams for the 2nd cour.

>I've never seen an author go out of his way to wank a character as much as what Tsukuda does for Soma.
Kishimoto and the Uchiha clan say hi.

I WANT TO JIZZ INSIDE MEGUMI'S BUTT

I don't read Naturu

It's just Shonen writer syndrome. MC has to always be the one to win everything forever.

specifically Itachi.

>I've never seen an author go out of his way to wank a character as much as what Tsukuda does for Soma
I don't understand why you or anyone else genuinely believe the author is wanking Soma's character because "he's his waifu" "favorite character" or some shit. The reason y'all say this is because you're experiencing Soma win a lot which is now causing you to believe his character is totally unbelievable just because he's defeating these big shots when it's already established that Soma isn't an ordinary first year and we seen Soma go through trail and error multiple times and gradually improve drastically. If Soma wins a match then he simply made a dish that overwhelms his opponent. It doesn't necessarily mean Soma could possibly be better than his opponent especially if his opponent is someone like Saiba, Shino, Tsukasa, etc. It's just he's a natural genius/ prodigy for his quick wits and flexibility to come up with an idea and coordinate his hands to chop/ slice shit up like he always have and we should already know this since the beginning of the series. Soma wins his match simply because he's that great just like how Tsukasa or young Saiba wins their matches because they're that great. Soma doesn't win because of "plot armor".

>Soma is Tsukuda's waifu
You don't say, user. Ever since the Azami arc all of his matches have been either extremely predictable, dull, or both. The only time it was close battle was his rematch against Hayama and even that was predictable.

Don't you get tired of posting the same shit in every thread?

No because it's true.

People who root against the protagonist are human trash.

Don't you get tired of following a manga you clearly don't enjoy?

Don't remind me

Sure, if you repeat it enough times maybe.

>series is called Shokugeki no Soma
>hurr i hate Soma
You aren't going to have much fun, let me just tell you that now. Might as well quit while you're ahead.