Looks like your narrative goes out of the window, Sup Forums

Looks like your narrative goes out of the window, Sup Forums.

Attached: 1492072109655.png (640x640, 506K)

Looks more like they did a shitty job, typical for Government Handling

It will only catch one as people will ensure that they dont do drugs while on welfare. The meme is a bit stupid as it shows that drug testing it works as it puts people off from doing anything wrong.

Is that ontop of the medical staff normally working and doing these things. Or created and dismantled from scratch?

That's great! It means the drug tests are working.

>Tell welfare recipients that they can't be on drugs or else they won't get money
>Run tests to keep them honest
>Everybody who wants welfare stops taking drugs so they pass test
Money well spent.

>no source

All its missing is Occupy Democrats

Attached: OccupyRetards.jpg (640x640, 72K)

The insane # of people with opioid 'scripts and VERY selective subjects combined with testing schedules/notice and this isn't even slightly unexpected. Next.

Attached: 1522022667697.jpg (882x731, 124K)

Considering that they have 500,000 voluntary drug abuse calls per year in a state of 7mil, I have a hard time believing less than .0001% of their welfare users are on drugs.

Link to study and substantiation.
Also not sure what narrative you are talking about.

>muh drug tests work Derp
1)Meth is out of your system in a couple days
2)There are effective ways to pass a weed test 2 days after smoking it
3) California administered a WRITTEN drug test for many years

Oh, and no follow up tests so you stop, get approved, start again

Fake piss

Attached: (You).webm (854x480, 603K)

depends how much crank you bank while you yank. A point, yeah. 5G or more, you're toting that for a good 3 days min due to halflife.

>complain that all welcare recipients are drugged out losers scamming the system, wasting taxpayer money
>test welfare recipients and find out only one guy has been using
>3.6 million spent to save $5000

‘Fiscally responsible’ Conservatard logic

>oh, what’s that? The company contracted to do the testing is run by a (major campaign contributor/spouse of governor/company whose stock is owned by some of the representatives)? I’m appalled!!

If they didn't drug test, do you think more people would just use drugs and collect welfare?

Awesome! If you know you are going to be drug screened you get clean. System is working, except for Tyrone. That fucker went in high and got caught.

the point of the program wasn't to save money.
the point of the program was to kick druggies off of welfare.
all of the druggies they caught got kicked off of welfare.
mission accomplished.

It seems that someone made this info graphic multiplying 87k x $40 for a home drug test.

An institution isnt paying $40 for a drug urine test. Way less. And I would be shocked if a bunch of rednecks and spics on welfare in arizona don't do weed or oxys.

no scientific method was used so this hypothesis will have a bias and invalid conclusion

>not sneaking clean piss into your drug test
I smoke every day and never fail a test. Mouth swabs are even easier all you do is brush + rinse with peroxide.

Why don't we just stop giving out welfare?
That way, we can do drugs AND save money!

Dat sauce, is delectable. What could possibly be it's secret herb.
The only bumps in this thread are on OP' s wife's boyfriends dick

This

Companies drug test too and you can't say the fear doesn't keep people in line

One person was dumb enough to show up to the drug test high.

Countless others skipped it, and lost benifits.

And - the real results - thousands more gave up using in order to past their test and keep welfare. If they keep that up, they'll be off welfare and off drugs in no time.

This its like $30 and they sell it at smoke shops as fettish urine.

Florida did the same and basically spent like $11million in testing to save like $3million in disqualified recipients.

The fact is, most welfare recipients aren't druggies because druggies usually have enough priors to disqualify them in the first place. What they need to do is to stop making welfare a basic right or a permanent entitlement without expecting anything in return. Hard time limits for getting your shit together or basically become slave laborer to the state. You could be doing some light gardening in a public park one day while dredging out garbage and dead animals from an overflow canal in pouring rain on another. Either way, you gotta do it if you want your benefits. Living off the state means you work for the state.

>survivor fallacy
people aren't going to voluntarily fail a drug test. It stopped people from claiming welfare while on drugs

fucken retard not accounting for all the dregs that are no longer submitting for welfare.

>no source
>no time frame
>no definition of welfare

SOUNDS LEGIT

What drugs were they testing for? Did they leave out weed?

No actually the drug tests are easy to beat. They can't look at you naked or watch you pee so people just stuff poaches of fake pee in their crotch. Google how to beat a drug test

>thousands more gave up using
More like used their kids urine

Only an idiot shows up to a drug testing high. Most will either quit just long enough to pass, or use someone else's urine.

Then drug test the rich.

Lel this, i don't do drugs but some of my old friends did, and i had to go thru a drug test and was positive for weed.

used to tape a cup of piss under my armpit so i didnt test positive for test. its easy to get away with.

Attached: rabberrt.jpg (332x430, 156K)