>Dat hateful pinch
God.. Yuri is fucking brutal when jealous

TL WHEN?

what is kimoi means ?

Disgusting

yuri a shit

>Hand holding with emoji
What is that girl going to do with her hand later

Oh how far have we come, watamote was a series where i thought i dont have to worry about interconnected relationships. How wrong i was

Its what everyone thinks of you.

Ok wait, who's in love with who or is this just Tomoko's harem without even knowing? I don't even know anymore.

It's been 6 years, user.

Hopefully they encounter the other groups in the next chapter.

Oh look, Yuri is being passive aggressive bitch again.

The gay may be increasing to the point where we cannot contain it.

Fuck, emoji had the opportunity to hold tomoko's hand and smell her probably greasy hair. Must be a dream for her.

Also, I'm kinda sad for yuri, it's like she's now the one with the feels, but unlike Tomoko we can't read her thoughts.

Ok, I take my word back, everyone (except Tomoko, Lesbo, and Yoshida) is fucking crazy this chapter and they are not even trying to hide it.

Mako seems to favor Yuri. Tomoko assumes she's a lesbian.
Yuri seems to favor Tomoko, and wants to be her best friend. Tomoko has never ever called her by her name.
Tomoko is a degenerate. Likes men and supposedly straight, but makes exceptions for sexually harassing Yuu.
Yuu is a straight slut. She now makes jokes about Tomoko never going to be able to lose her virginity.
Tomoki has no love interests, but is secretly tsundere for Tomoko, and he hates the idea of it.
Chii is insane. Chii seems to pity Tomoko, and is especially nice to her, to the point of being creepy.
Yoshida loves cute things. Occasionally, Yoshida stands up for and defends Tomoko. She also punishes Tomoko for being perverted or a dumbass. Tomoko assumes she's just a dumb delinquent, despite her childish preferences and naivety.
Megumi is a student council president that goes out of her way to greet and cheer up Tomoko. Tomoko somewhat aspires to be more like her.
Uchi is a creepy lesbo stalker in love with Tomoko. Tomoko doesn't think much of her.

Correct me if I'm wrong or forgot someone.

>She now makes jokes about Tomoko never going to be able to lose her virginity.
Whend she did it? I dont remember

She bought Tomoko some sailor moon condoms are a joke during the Christmas party, the point was to buy a gag present that the other party would never use.

I think it was an xmas gift exchange. They made a contest to gift the most useless items. Yuu bought condoms for Tomoko, joking "they're useless because you'd never get the chance to use them."

Yuu was brutal with that gift.

Why contain it?

Chapter focus when?

New
may.2chan.net/b/res/527034472.htm

This chapter is so fucking gaaaay holy shit.
I fucking love it.

What's the problem with Tomoki, he has to clomplain about every-fucking-thing, jesus christ I hate him.

If Tomoko was as close to any of the other girls as Yuu she'd probably sexually harass them, too.

Yuri's going full yandere.

So Yuri is also going the Emoji path?

It's not yandere yet, she's just pissed off that Tomoko has never called her by name. She's always "hey".

People who can read moon, what's going on with twin tails bitch in this chapter?

To be fair Nemoto was gaining too many bases this chapter.
Still no reason to attack emoji over it though.

Tomoko slipped calling Nemoto by "Nemo" (which is how always she called her in her mind, Nemo also knows this due to whatever reason) and tried to brush it off but Nemo wouldn't have any of it and insisted that she keeps using it.

Nemo and Tomokinow use more "intimate" names. Nemo's calling her Kuro, Tomoki's calling her Nemo. Yuri super jelly.

Righto, I had it completely wrong. Now the final page makes more sense.

Is this considered pandering?
Should I start hating this manga?

Emoji will win.

Why is Nemo suddenly wearing pants?

They are now on nickname level basis
Yuri will never recovered from this.

*Is this chapter

>implying Yuri won't do the same next chapter
Nemoto is really good at this though. I guess not being friendless loser like Yuri helps.

still amazed with how Tomoko ended up with all these friends. Old Tomoko would have sperged out and crawled back into her hole at every interaction, but now she's content to just let everyone else crash and burn around her.

Stop bullying her. She just wants to be closer to Tomoko.

Will Emoji ever wash her face or hands again?

>Yuu is a straight slut
Do you think Yuu expression was just Tomoko's suggestion, or Yuu actually tell her lewd things to troll or harass her?

Why are nips so fucking fast?

>next chapter 12/28

Yuri cannot beat Emoji.

Watamote will save xmas and new year

Pineapple on suicide watch.

Yuri is now the crazy lesbo

>now

>Nemo called her Kuro because Tomoko always calls her Nemo instead of Nemoto
It's like a match made in heaven. How will Yuri ever recover from this?

You forgot to Nemo

If I remembered correctly, back in the earlier volume, she always called her Nemo in her monologue/imagination due to how close her name was to this gundam. Tomoko actually slipped.

can't fight fate

It's funny too because Nemo read Tomoko's mind like she's a crazy psychic bitch.

They are the same people. Both are degenerates but one took the path of a normie.

>Nemo was Tomoko's biggest fan all along
Step aside, emoji.

OTP

japs OC is high tier

To be fair Yuri was also being kind of a dick to Nemoto this chapter.
No wonder Nemo decided to go straight for a home run.

Yuri was even a dick to Mako when they met Yuu. She's obsessed with Tomoko.

I'd read it.

Is Pineapple's name Akane?

Hopefully this forces Tomoko/Yuri to be a little more proactive in improving their relationships. Come to think about it, what does Tomoko even feel for Yuri?

'Close acquaintance', I guess. Also if anything Yuri needs to stop thinking Tomoko only belongs to her and start making some other friends (apart from Yoshida, Mako, and Tomoko, of course).
It's shown that Tomoko is not really good at dealing with people and most of her current friends were from fortunate circumstances. So yeah, Nemoto perfectly capitalized on that, while Yuri couldn't because that's how she is.

Tomoko can be dense as fuck though and won't even realise what Yuri's upset about, despite back in the cafe when realising she's never called Yuri by her last or fisrt name. Mako will probably help out I guess

yes. surname Okada

At least she somewhat realized that Yuri is upset.
Cringelord Tomoko would probably go "what's this bitch problem? Is she on her period or something?"

So, she really did it?

It's a good thing there's three threads, also maybe I shoudn't post in all three, i'm part of the problem I guess.

It's a reference

Yeah probably, not that it matters much

Wheres the english tl?

I'm now hoping for a Blood Blockade Battlefront MAD

quick translation from translatorfag over at /u/
pastebin.com/gw34z4Zx

Nemo read Kuro like an open book.
How can Yuri and Emoji even compete?

Nemo basically used her train of thought whenever she's dealing with Tomoko.
Truly a match made in heaven.

is Yuri gonna lose both Makocchi and Mokocchi to popular girls?

Is she just enjoying the bullying or is she legit happy about the name?

Why not both?

Must be both.

I hope not. I love the OG 4.

Do people really still think that Nemo actually hated Tomoko? It is like playful teasing. Something like a guy teasing the girl that he likes.

What creeps me out it´s her fucking weird stare

She sees an opportunity and she's taking it

She's just exerting dominance.

>that's a secret

What the fuck Yuu? You might as well have just said yes with that kind of response.

Nemo is the top, Kuro bottom.

S'cool.

>Nemoto achieved more in 2 chapters than Yuri or Emoji ever did in 40+ chapters

Yep, any other response than "no" means yes

I bet black hair Nemoto is totally bottom

While kuro still calls Yuri not by name but by "hey."

Nice girls finish last

So this chapter ends with Tomoko following terminally jealous Yuri to the bathroom. What will happen there?