Is there anything more unappealing than hatred of women

Seriously, men who hate women are bottom tier trash
Prove me wrong

Attached: kd8iVb1.jpg (768x1024, 147K)

Women who hate men.

I love women, only 2D ones though

Attached: 1522106298035.jpg (777x862, 161K)

Attached: 1492739665705.jpg (795x530, 67K)

Lesbians are like 1-2 percent of the population and you can't really hate men if you like to get dicked down

name one reason not to hate women. for every reason you name i can come up with 2 reasons to hate them.

I'd fuck the shit out of her

Women are wicked when you're unwanted
Faces look ugly when you're alone

yeah I like hairy arm pits and blown out ass holes too.

>blown out asshole
Uh what
And I've never had sex with a girl who had hairy armpits but i imagine it wouldn't be that bad

thanks for that summary of russia's position on the world stage. really explains your foreign policy.

As a recovering rapist I totally agree with you.

but rape is romantic

You're welcome kid

t. Beta male

I hate all women, probably stemming from my mother treating me like shit as a child, abuse, etc (non-sexual), and yeah, from age 12 onward, I just hated cunts.

The irony though, and what feminist types and beta males don't understand... is that women are attracted to me precisely because of this.

I talk down to women, I am 'aggressive' not psychically, but a women is inferior to me and I know it, and when speaking to one, I make it clear to them that this is the case. Women love conflict of emotion. So they love me even though I hate them. This is just how it is.

I've fucked probably 25+ "feminist" types and some of them were hardcore tumblr feminists with le bring down le patriarchy don't mainsplain me, etc.

They can't help it. That's the best part about it. They literally get wet when someone puts them in their place. I've been fucking a woman I've been seeing before for example, told her I'd cheated/fucked someone else (literally just told her straight while my dick is in her, lol) and felt her get wetter. Why? Because despite what they say, they love aggressive men full of rage and emotion.

So yeah, your theory is bullshit. Women love men who hate them, but it can't be fake, it has to be genuine emotion. That's the thing with women, they can sort of sense if someone is bullshitting by pretending to be confident.

There is always a point during the leading up to fucking a women, or trying to "chat her up" whereby she looks at you up and down, or interally judges you and thinks, "Am I better than this person?" and if the answer is yes, she won't fuck you. At that point when she is making the judgement call, you have to be displaying characteristics or traits (or being handsome, confident, w.e.) that make her feel like she is BELOW you.

This is just how it is. I've been called a misogynist by women all of my life, the same women that suck my dick whenever I tell them to.

I didn't know that, where were you before I got started?

Attached: 1454447315001.png (300x256, 74K)

you're a big dummy then, it's common knowledge

Attached: 1346347750463.png (597x1014, 267K)

What are you confused about? I will clear it up for you, free of charge.

which is almost all women, I've known lesbians that even caved into getting a good dickening

Attached: 1510938199814.jpg (287x175, 7K)

As long as they keep to themselves it's fine. Women haters usually don't reproduce since roasties don't want their kids anyways.

Attached: slide thread.png (1156x2031, 274K)

>You're welcome kid

Streets are uneven when you're down.

that was from the doors

Goo fuck yourself

I agree OP

Women are fine when they dont have near total control over your life and/or your country.

Their quirks and whims can be easily forgiven when they dont play a majority role in deciding the life or death of humanity.

Cant we all agree with this?

I love women that's why I don't want them in any leadership position because that's not a woman's role. To have a woman leader means the civilization is in decline and as absurd as a fish trying to climb a tree

>bottom tier trash
>all handsome gays are redpilled on the woman question

only the ones that say stupid shit

hahah
'lewd'
haha

Russia got much bigger and more influential under Catherine the Great, one of the best rulers we ever had
And the Russian Empire used to be a lot more authoritarian than it is now
Thatcher was also pretty good

Um, Semyon, how did you learn english?

This is now a doors thread
The killer awoke before dawn,

He put his boots on

My english is fine u fuck get outta here before i force my 4 ft schlong so far down your boipussi you'll puke semen

L-lewd!