Tomoko bowl race has just started

Emoji has a hair on face fetish now?
Also
>handholding.

>hair
I thought that's a saliva trail

>tfw 3 weeks without a new chapter
why live?

>Tomoko now is one of those filthy normalfags she hated the most at the beginning
How do you fuck up a series that badly

Why is Yuri always so butthurt. Is she jealous?

Was talking about the chapter.

she mostly just doesn't care now, i don't think she's actively working to maintain any of the groupings like minami or mako/yuri. they've been acquaintances at most in her eyes. it's actually a major point of this chapter

OP check the catalog before making a new thread, we already have one
Also I was under the impression that we're to wait till World Three's is out?

The only difference between old Tomoko and new Tomoko is that she gradually got better at speaking. And that just means not stuttering, she's still fucking weird and says dumb shit all the time.

It's that she doesn't know how to deepen relationships. She maintains Naruse and Komiyama.

By the way, what's the something in Komi-something (phonetically)? "mono" = "stuff"?

Komi"nantoka"-san.

I don't know how to deepen relationships either. I'm like Tomoko, just a handful of friendly acquaintances but it doesn't feel like we really understand each other. How does it work?

Is it a reasonable sounding nickname or something rude? Or neutral?

What happened with Tomoko's big-breasted friend? Is she now Emoji-kun?

Yuu is a pure slut. She wouldn't be around for most of Tomoko's hijinks.

Great. I was asking what happened with her, jfc

Why was the girl so buttmad at emoji?

equivalent of saying "what'shisname"-san, as rude as it can get.

I remember when Komi was a relevant character

Not an expert, but opening up with each other?

She goes to a different school, has a bf, and possibly had sex with him (which turned Tomo and Komi off from her, sort of). They all still hang out sometimes

I hope I don't hit resolution limit.

Like three chapters ago when Tomikipromised to give her "something back"?

She's mad she's not calling her by her name

I started reading this but couldn't get past the 20th chapter because it kept hitting a little too close to home. Should I give this series another chance?

Yoshida is actually pretty cute when having fun. How did she end up getting stuck with the outcasts in the first place? She's actually pretty normal.

Look man, the truth is I hold a terrible bitterness towards all things, a longtime user on this chinese internet forum which for worse as shaped the way I guide my life and have a short enough attention span that even if we did become friends I would get bored of it after 5 days.

Tomoko was turned off from having a boyfriend way before, by the time she asked she was over it.

your not even close to limit

She's an outcast. She hands out with actual delinquents while looking like one and sometimes having the attitude of one even though she's actually quite innocent inside and lighthearted.

She's a paradoxical character like a Samoan bouncer with a soft spoken voice.

Nice to know Sup Forums admins haven been in coma since 2007.

There used to be text boards back then.

I hope this arc ends in this.

Ok then

>has a bf
she broke up with him a while ago, to spend more time with Tomoko and Komi-something

the cringe comedy will still go on for a while, but after around chapter 65 or something the series starts introducing the side characters that everyone is talking about now, and the cringe got transferred to them.
You would need to read the whole series though to understand the characters, and not just start at the infamous field trip arc, thus if you can survive another 40 chapters or so, you should give it another chance.

By the 87th chapter she gets new friends/acquaintances

And several chapters later it's revealed that they are quirky like Tomoko

Just speed read through them
Many of the chapters barely have any text and are just Tomoko throwing up spaghetti everywhere. You can finish reading them in 1minute.

at least she got a good music taste