During one exchange, the teen told Zamora he wanted to have sex with her again, court records show

>During one exchange, the teen told Zamora he wanted to have sex with her again, court records show.
>“I know baby!” Zamora responded. “I want you every day with no time limit.”
>In another message, according to court records, Zamora said: “If I could quit my job and (have sex with) you all day long, I would.”

Attached: mmsn.png (653x640, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6M4_Ommfvv0
youtu.be/4FjM57pflCw
youtu.be/OS2bQ6FPY8o
youtu.be/33wuVV9gWqs
tucson.com/news/tucson-school-official-arrested-for-child-sex-exploitation/article_531e9d5f-2bc0-54c3-8553-72e72247d468.html
tucson.com/news/local/crime/tucson-police-employees-fired-over-prostitution-probe/article_c5844708-e3bc-5275-af3a-401aeb4d9676.html
tucson.com/news/local/crime/tpd-releases-names-in-prostitution-ring-investigation/article_51d460c9-fe84-5e30-89d3-41a9c01bc281.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

m o m m y

N i c e

Brittany I N N O C E N T

NIIICCCEEE

N O I C E

ITT: Sup Forums celebrates pedophilia

Attached: 1522043018422.jpg (1296x730, 392K)

Lucky guy

>“If I could quit my job and (have sex with) you all day long, I would.”

And they told me women weren't just three holes.... ohh you tease, you big tease..

Nice

Sick. Hope they throw the book at her.

I wish I had a hot teacher that would've had sex with me

youtube.com/watch?v=6M4_Ommfvv0

"allegedly"

What a disgusting bitch. Fucking horrible.

No vid = hoax

2 weeks house arrest.

Attached: 659DA0B6-7515-4031-B2B6-8084A0D27DE2.jpg (550x336, 38K)

Personally I see nothing wrong with a bit of maternal boy lovin.

Attached: 1522025415794.jpg (778x900, 51K)

niceee

I'm 34, and I've never been wanted by a woman the way that 13 year old has.

Feels Batman

youtu.be/4FjM57pflCw

It's OK to be jealous fem anons

I really don't understand. Why does this happen?

>not wanting to fuck kids
>femanon

Sort yourself out, nigger.

there are 31 year olds on r9k and pol that have never been kissed.

N I C E

He’ll fap to that his whole life, I guarantee it. The worst the kid has is a milf fetish

Some women like guys who are strong and powerful, some women like guys who are sensitive and thoughtful, and some women like guys who are 13.

>few priests molest kids
>lol get rid of the church all the priests are having sex with the kids lol what does ur God say about that? lolol

>teachers having sex with young kids at record rate
>no mention of ending public schools that also double as indoctrination centers for liberals

nice kinda looks like cameron dee

will fap to her later

She was probably abused as a child. She craves the power and influence that she has over a young male. The same power an older man had on her.

Is goodyear, arizona a sex trafficking hub or something? Look at these other cases from there

youtu.be/OS2bQ6FPY8o

youtu.be/33wuVV9gWqs

Attached: ChKbYZ2.jpg (640x640, 38K)

Go clean your room

Attached: peterson.jpg (286x176, 6K)

I see she's a coal burner. Well, this is an odd way to pay the toll.

I think it has to do with young women who have spent their whole lives in school, get out of college and become teachers but still behave as if they're students.
That would explain why they fuck highschool kids but 13 seems a bit young for that explanation.

Attached: 1508307818967.png (750x1334, 1.25M)

Women get horny

Nice

>that mouth
looks like she's got chimp in her... that would explain it.

Because women don't belong in any place of authority. They biologically aren't inclined to it. And when they spend all time pretending to carry authority it gets tiresome for them. So tiresome that they're willing to go for the taboo of getting some kid dick.

Nice.

What's with her nose?

It seems to be the southern half of the state.

tucson.com/news/tucson-school-official-arrested-for-child-sex-exploitation/article_531e9d5f-2bc0-54c3-8553-72e72247d468.html

Even Tucson Police and Fire Departments got busted.

tucson.com/news/local/crime/tucson-police-employees-fired-over-prostitution-probe/article_c5844708-e3bc-5275-af3a-401aeb4d9676.html

tucson.com/news/local/crime/tpd-releases-names-in-prostitution-ring-investigation/article_51d460c9-fe84-5e30-89d3-41a9c01bc281.html

It looks like she had surgery for a deviated septum at some point.

More priests would have sex with children simply due to chastity vows. You get fucked in the head when you're not having sex for a prolonged period of time. That being said anyone who would say to dismantle church because of that is a retard.

hmmmmm....if I were a betting man I would say there is more to this story than they are letting on

pic related

Attached: 1522082766077.png (1986x1686, 731K)

Jealous.
Wish i was banging my teacher when i was 13.
NO CRIME was committed here.

Age consent laws are a JEWISH invention, that was part of (((their))) feminist movement. For THOUSANDS of years before that, this was NOT an issue.

Attached: 1513241708049.jpg (1600x1860, 1.33M)

honestly, why didnt a double D semen demon molest me when I was a teenager?

>likes getting their dick wet
>kid

Attached: 1514082465177.jpg (640x473, 55K)

fuck i've been trying to remember what this was called for days. Thanks.

...Nice.

This is part of it. But not all of it. I would love for somebody to study this phenomenon in depth. It seems like some sort of arrested development mixed with narcissism and stupidity. I wonder if there are any warning signs. I’m also curious how the boys are affected.

why is it that bitches want to fuck children but i can't get a fucking message back? fuck this gay earth

This is almost a uniquely female phenomenon. Mix the fact that women are encouraged to be career women from the cradle, as well as the mixed message that girls are princess', can do no wrong and deserve instant gratification (disney princess syndrome). Not hard to understand how fucked most girls heads are these days. Notice how this isn't a thing at all with guys, because we all know we're fucked if we do this.

The kid was probably a nig

women are whores. there are no ifs, ands, or buts about this. in the past it was "just add alcohol". in our new "free and open" society the floodgates have opened and everyones true (barely hidden) nature is an easy opportunity away from self fulfillment. you beta faggots seem to think that women want a courtship with flowers, candy, handholding, etc. --- what they actually want is someone to just walk up to them, grab them by the pussy, stick a prick up their ass, then suck it off after

Makes sense. Cops are just a group of citizens. Give someone who otherwise wouldn't do anything too degenerate absolute authority and put up that blue wall of protection and human nature will do some fucked up shit.

>I’m also curious how the boys are affected.
Women detected.
Boys want to have sex. If it was forced or the boy did not want it, yes it could be negative, Other than that pride and bragging.

Attached: bastiat-quote.jpg (500x220, 110K)

Nice

lucky kid

Are you a pedophile?

young girls can enjoy sex as well.

Attached: 1520371265271.jpg (697x990, 113K)

Is that her according off her engagement ring in the left pic?
God, who's the poor cuck they cropped out. These women were morons. They all believe they are in some episode of Dawson's Creek.
Dumbfucks.

>you beta faggots
My good man, I am no beta faggot. I filed for all of my divorces. I have a line. Once a THOT crosses it, I'm done.

Now I'm not saying that I'm a fast learner, but I finally figured out that marriage was fucking stupid. And expensive. But I'm no beta.

Hello, Dan.

It's obviously a nigger.

Keep your nose clean.

this kid has gotten more pussy at 13 than most of Sup Forums will have in their lives. let that sink in

It's so flat and wide.

N I C E

Attached: 564554454545487.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

Double standards detected. Point is, either underage sex is wrong, the ultimate wrong, so wrong that murderers take the moral high ground against it. Or notions of sex between adults and post pubescents are not in themselves morally wrong. Sometimes highly undesirable and destructive, but not inherently morally wrong and not deserving puritanical moral panics. My view is that sex should be confined to within the marriage bed, the marriage bed being defined as that between 1 man and 1 woman. Society should stop perverting sex and using it as the cheapest commodity, and women should stop being brainwashed into thinking that it is their right to withhold sex from their husbands.

Then we would have a chance for relative normalcy. Also enforced celibacy is sick

When I was 13 I had a 23 year old for a few months. It was AWESOME! I never told a soul.

Niceee

Attached: 1464657006072.png (374x366, 210K)

Why is Dan wrong and this coalburning sex pest slut in the right you stupid pastry

Why would that be an achievement? Dogs and cats get plenty of pussy (literally in one case). When you commodify sex then the rot sets in

>A teenager
>He doesn't understand that men having sex with women isn't the same as women having sex with older men
>he doesn't understand what the prefix "pedo" means

What is it with this board and the whole "equality" meme?

Attached: 1393057585599.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

>My view is that sex should be confined to within the marriage bed, the marriage bed being defined as that between 1 man and 1 woman.

Take away women's rights and no-fault divorce and we could have this again. We could actually salvage western society. The Jews could make a ton of money off of this situation, too, so I hope they do the math and can back us up on this.

men having sex with females=bad
women having sex with males =lucky kid

When did you become a feminazi, you scumbag

Yes, this is the common procedure (septoplasty). Usually there will be a reduction of the upper bridge where there will, in most cases, be a undulating or protruding lateral cartilage that is removed and scaled down. Lots of jews get this done. She is not jewish, but when not done correctly, it will take away from the overall depth of the nostril
passageways and can sometimes create a more splayed look.

Attached: impure thoughts.gif (322x179, 1.9M)

so we're cool with gay boys sucking their teachers' dicks right?

Feminism is just about the biggest cancer that has ever been invented, user. I agree with you 100%

Morally, this is wrong. From a chad perspective though, it's so right. We need to ask ourselves: will we accept BETA morality or submit to the ALPHA sexual dominance?

>Australia
I know this is bait.
But for anyone else, When I was young, like most people, I wanted to have sex with girls my age AND older woman. Even my friends were like this.

Do people just choose to forget their childhood sexual feelings? Or do they flick a light switch and decide all that was not normal?
Depends on what age we are talking about, but yes.

Gay boys are always looking for a sugar daddy it seems. Just ask Milo

I thought naughty america's my first sex teacher videos were fake
it does happen but never to me :(

>you beta faggots
was responding to you but remark was directed to our r9k type anons

>Hey goy... I mean fellow Sup Forumsacks, the Jews clearly invented (((age))) of (((consent))), lol Jews am I right, let's have the talmu... i mean government get rid of it so we can finally have sex with babies like definitely not mentally I'll scum!

Attached: 1521398854395.jpg (682x911, 167K)

Yes but older women who exploit teenage boys extreme hormonal effects are just as predatory as male offenders, don't you think?

(´⊙ω⊙`)

>Sup Forums froths at the mouth and demands death for male pedophiles
>Sup Forums "nice"s and encourages pedophilia when women do it
Really makes me think. I bet they're also fine with it when the dumbass kid eventually gets her pregnant and she ruins his life before 14 with child support and alimony. It's happened.

Attached: 1508247431920.gif (332x332, 1.45M)

fpbp

....nice

god I wish that were me

Attached: 1516407296092.png (680x448, 107K)

That guy is a purebred alpha.
13 years old and he had this 10/10 unicorn goddess on her knees sucking his cock everyday.
Could be one of Trump's bastard children.

The shallowest and therefore the most successful representative of the apologists of vulgar economics.

Karl Marx, . Frédéric Bastiat: Two Hundred Years On. Mises.org. Retrieved on 2008-12-02.

>Her husband Daniel allegedly called boys' parents begging them not to go to the police and claiming his wife had 'made a big mistake'

can't make this up folks. wonder how many bottles of soylent he drank before making that call

Hottest one I’ve seen so far. What the actual fuck am I doing wrong with my life that some zit faced fuckhead is getting with her instead of me