Dragon Ball Super

2nd fiddle slips on piddle

How were Roshi, Krillin, Tien, Gohan, and the Androids able to hold their own against SSB goku enough to prove their worth? It's the most bullshit of the bullshit.

F

Why do people think Freiza will betray Universe 7 when it's in his best interests for Universe 7 to win

>increases his strength by x300, still loses to 2nd fiddle in his base form

So Piccolo and Android 18 are out next right

Silly filler moment I guess?

Whatever happened to this guy?

I just watched the episode where goku put him and his goons on the moon but later on in the series Roshi blows up the moon.

Is there a filler episode that explains it or is he just dead?

Is finding the team for the Tournament filler? 17 held his own pretty well, Krillin blocked his Kamehameha.

dead in canon

Because Frieza has an irrational asspain towards Goku and Vegeta.

It has been leaked that Piccolo will get pulled off by the meme bug in the next episode

they should have made him stronger desu

Goku using like 1% of his strenght.

It's like you have a huge hammer but instead of slamming it on someone's head you decide to just barely poke their heads with it to make them feel strong.

>bothers to change into the form to use power he has in base form
for what purpose? to scare them?

F

Motivation I guess and in Krillin's case yeah probably.

I mean the chapter right before Krillin got recruited was him being scared to face the illusions of previous enemies so maybe Goku just turned SSB on him to see if he would still fight or just flee because if he was scared he wouldn't be useful for the ToP. Also after the fight you can see Krillin being hyped about getting stronger and fight.

I think he did say that with Krillin.
He didn't want Krillin to get scared at the thought of being against someone as strong as him.
Not like it mattered since Krillin never talked to any of the big dogs

What does that P stand for again?

Shut the FUCK up

lil mad today aren't we?

PEPSIMAN

I thought it stood for Person

>irrational
imagine if you had a rat infestantion and you kill them all except two of them somehow survived and keep walking around leaving shit all over your house.

>entire month of shit episodes after last weeks GOAT tier episode
>week break on top of that
Why

Finally u7 will work together.

Trust me, I'm a certified scientist.

when will they reveal that the second zeno is actually zamasu

I'm a wrestler myself

>rats leave your house and manage to get to another country all together
>you travel all the way over there (twice) just because you're asspained that they got the better of you

Yeah, not irrational at all.

Like father like son

The same time that you stop touching yourself late at night and making baby jesus cry. Just joking you're a wonderful person