Why are "ara ara ufufufu~'s" always best girls?

Why are "ara ara ufufufu~'s" always best girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ohohojousama
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because you have low self esteem and think that cakes are more attainable than a normal girl

They're both equally attainable cause I don't have a rich dad. Or any dad.

Wrong

Because they're warm and caring, which makes life in this cold-ass shithole a little more bearable.

Girl magic.

But what if, now listen to this, what if the OPPOSITE is true?

INCONCEIVABLE

The easiest way to make life suck, like if you wanted to feel bad on purpose, would include a cold, unbearable girl as the main ingredient. Bonus points if she has an annoying laugh and is a parasite.

So why exactly are (You) bringing this into a comfy ara ara~ thread?

they just are. just like the sun rises in the east they will continue to be the marvels of the universe.
mommy pls

I just want to lay my head on Haruka's lap so she can clean out my earwax, but her boobs get in the way so she has to spread them apart to get the cleaning tool into my ear.

Boredom. A bit of disdain too, but mostly boredom.

OP's pic is a yandere.

>not Ho ho ho

she was a legitimate bitch though.

For you, gentleman of taste.
youtube.com/user/ohohojousama

Doesn't mean they can't also be ara aras.

F for whoever has to put up with both in one package.

I find it an intriguing notion.

The idea of being completely disparaged by an otherwise warm ara ara girl is incredibly hot. Especially if she still has a smile on her face while she's doing it.

Are you a cute ara ara girl or an animated pair of glasses like Shinpachi? Because that kind of determines whether the notion is intriguing or not.

lol I am neckbearded fatass Sup Forumsnon

Just what I suspected. I'm glad I didn't go ahead and send any disdainful pictures.

Feel free to post anyway; I am the one who said I was intrigued by the combination, after all.

Now why would I send pictures to a queer? Even if I was suddenly hit with the gay bulge and magically turned gay, I'd still have standards. You're fat and desperate by your own direct admission.

I bet you're one of those nerds who dresses exactly like on orthodox jew.

Because you have Oedipus complex.

I thought bitches loved that shit. I mean, it's almost like having a human remote for someone.
Also, reminder that Oedipus gouged out his eyes and fucked off into the desert when he realized what he did.

>I wanna be your slave
This.

this right here

There was a DFC in that series. You can't beat the DFC.