JoJo

JUMP FESTA is JUST A WEEK AWAY.
Are you excited for Part 5?
it will definitely happen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wupRedhFQmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck doppio

No one is allowed to be mean to Doppio in this thread.

shut up doppio nobody likes you

Fpbp

Yes. I can’t wait to see my husbando animated. However, I’m not sure if the announcement will be at Jump Festa. If it’s announced, then it would be awesome.

Who is your husbando?

Buccellati

You have amazing taste, user.

Part 3 and 4 teaser came out on the Jump Super Stage.
This year no JSS.
So part 5 will not be confirmed.

NO

YES

maybe?

Part 5 is a weaker version of part 3 for mentally crippled homosexuals.

>Portrays the Italian mafia as being full off disgustingly gay metrosexuals (this is the beginning of Jojo's decline)
>Shoehorned DIO son
>Doesn't have the grand world trip feel of part 3
>Giorno is Jotaro without personality and badassery
>Bruno is Polnareff without personality and badassery
>Mista is Joseph except without charisma and keeps jobbing in his fights
>Abbacchio is a one note asshole version of Kakyoin and literally fucking dies the same way too
>Narancia is Abdul except useless as fuck and just fucking dies for no reason
>Fugo has less personality and relevance than a fucking dog
>All of the minor antagonists are unmemorable scrubs with interchangeable personalities (I can't even remember their names)
>All the fights are the same with the characters 1000% relying on their stands instead of their intelligence alongside them
>Polnareff WAS FUCKING BUTCHERED
>MAIN VILLAIN IS A FUCKING REHASH OF DIO-SAMA EVEN HIS STAND
>THE FINAL FIGHT IS THE WORST WRITTEN CLIMAX I'VE EVER READ IN MY LIFE

>165552707
lol

This is my tasete
Say somthing nice.

>kars
>least favorite
Pleb/10

Unironically nice taste.

>N/A. I like them all.

You are the BEST.

5 million times less boring than the garbage ass fights in part 3.

> Final fight is the worst written climax Ive ever read in my life

As opposed to Jotaro winning because "same stand"?

shut up

>Part 3 and 4 teaser came out on the Jump Super Stage
Part 3's came out beforehand. It was announced inside UJ with a video teaser at Jump Festa.

do you think everyone in these threads is being ironically stupid all the time

WHY PART 4 SHOW UP IN JUMP FESTA AT THIS TIMING.
There is only one answer.

I'd be happy if they at least just confirmed that it's in production right now.

I honestly think I'm addicted to JoJo. I can't go on a day without thinking about it. It improved my life in many ways though, so I can't really complain.

welcome to the last 10 years of my life

What's some good music to listen to while reading?

which part?

sometimes i unironically want to tell people not to watch jojo, not because it's bad but because they might get addicted to it the same way i did

I listened to NieR:Automata music for Steel Ball Run.

Just started getting into it, so Part 1.

Why not watch the anime?
Anyways, the anime OST for Phantom Blood is actually really good and underrated, so if you prefer to read you should listen to it while reading.

>it'll happen at JoJo fes!
>doesn't happen
>it'll happen in October!
>doesn't happen
>it'll happen once the final blurays release!
>doesn't happen

What makes you think it will happen at JumpFesta?

Faith.

I've got no problem watching the anime, I just got recommended to reading it instead. Should I be watching it?

People just want it to happen, period. Any kind of event that could potentially have the announcement will be treated like that's the one.

Personally the art style is better in the anime and the OST is pretty good too. You should watch it if you want, but of course the choice is up to you, though personally I recommend watching (even though I read it first).

Might as well read it first, you can watch it afterwards and appreciate what the anime has to offer in its own way.

Anal rape on Doppio.

You forgot Great Festival as well as the Rohan OVA.

Much appreciated. Might aswell do both.

Or will Doppio anal rape you?

No problem. Enjoy the ride!

Can you fuck someone Moody Blues is replaying?

The “fight” with Darby is more exciting and interesting than anything in part 5, and it’s not even an actual fight.

I imagine it'd be pretty awkward if you didn't match movements properly.

your mom isn't an actual fight

>retard crapping his pants over a teenager is exciting

You can choose one of them.

Darbys is okay, but it doesn't really mean much when almost every single fight in part 5 was as good or better than that.

As it was, there were stands in part 5 that were just more complicated and interesting than in part 3. Araki had clearly gotten a little more used to writing more complex/unique stand battles.

>fucking girls
Gay.

Always Erina

Where's Narancia?

Rotting to death in Rome.

Fuck Giorno and fuck Italian people

Sure thing

I'm going to fuck Enya the Hag!

Oh I will, considering most of them are sluts.

Jolyne

I'm sorry.

I want to fuck every single Italian character in JoJo.

>I want to fuck every single character in JoJo.

ftfy

Man I'll tell you a funny thing about Dr. Holly-san, she's so far gone now!. I don't know how small Yoshiteru was, but she can't even tell between a dick an her own fingers! She drools more than her bitch son, who still hasn't gotten the fruit for us, cries. I mean, we were laughing a couple days ago after we transformed right in front of her and she still called us "Kira". She's such a compliant dime, unlike him, and so much better now her platitudes have been replaced with my cum leaking from her mouth. I might even waiver a couple nights of fees if I can empty another sack in her!

Guys, guys, guys

What if Jojo is just George Joestar's comatose dreams and everyone is actually dead from cancer

Amazing.

Based hairposter

Well, if you fuck a girl in your house once then you can train it until it feels right

Not a Sup Forums person, but everything Araki references seems to be pretty mainstream. What is the most hipster band Araki ever referenced?

But it did happen at all those times. There were teasers and everything
They just filmed it in secret
And once they properly reveal it the joke will be that King Crimson skipped it and we all missed it
Get it?

>2.93

based "based hairposter" poster

King Crimson is worshipped by hipsters

>tfw you can identify hairposter by the size of the file

The Grateful Dead
Weather Report
Yo-Yo Ma
Green, Green Grass of Home
Sky High (kinda)
Oh! Lonesome Me
In a Silent Way
Mandom
Oyecomova
Tubular Bells
Apex Twin
I'm probably missing a lot

Foo Fighters

What do you guys think of the dub so far? I think it's really great for a dub.

youtube.com/watch?v=wupRedhFQmY
OH NO at 0:35, OH MY GOD at 4:18

>dub

The dub is garbage, as are almost all modern dubs, the line delivery alone is enough to drop it.

I need my Giorno and Bruno friendship.

If it's not at Jump Festa this year, then quite frankly, we're probably gonna have to wait a whole other year. JoJo always premiers in April. Where else would they announce it between now and then?

I'm actually starting to prefer the dub.

Why? The line delivery and general quality of voice acting is far inferior to the original.

Honestly, the problem with 99% of english dubs nowadays is that they sound super stiff, awkward, not like anything a fluent english speaker would say, and the VA's themselves bring no actual effort to the production.

I find that Jotaro is actually really good, and Enya was fucking amazing with her delivery. I find that everyone's voices fit pretty well, and the sometimes awkward delivery can add to the campy charm of JoJo as a whole.

The first season's dub was really good, as well. Despite getting rid of some essential lines, which is admittedly inexcusable, the actors and writing are otherwise amazing. I actually preffer English Joseph, Kars, and Esidisi. Ceasar was also really good despite >Bryce Papenbrook.

Jotaro is way to emotional and Enya literally just sounds like she's reading her lines off a script loudly.

A few of the voices fit in the first season, but again, the really weird line delivery just ruined it, orignal jojo was funny but this was just stiff and awkard.

To each their own. JoJo has never been hailed for its natural and realistic dialogue, so I just embrace it.

Sure, but as it is, it feels like jap is the only language where the weird eccentricities in line delivery actually fit, compared to when they're said in english where it feels like the voice actors don't get the joke.

Has hairposter ever replied to anyone or does he simply post the webm and call it a day?

Joseph and Kak's voices are ok. Not digging Polpol's forced accent. Dan just doesn't have that smug assholeness.

no one knows tbqh
but to keep him in character i imagine he just posts it on all jojo threads then dips.

Hairposter accidentally replied one of my posts once.

Polnareff doesn't have an accent, but his French that they sprinkle in every now and then is horrendous, bordering on physically painful to listen to.

What if?

That would actually improve the way his age is delivered. As it stands, it seems like Jotaro suffers from Benjamin Button disease.

Looks like Ringo.

Lisa Lisa