>S T I L L
>I N

APOLOGIZE

PRAISE HER! ADORE HER!

do people unironically enjoy looking at spoilers
that seems so gay

NOOOOOOOO!
HELP US KAKKAROT!

It's about the journey not the destination.

>tfw Piccolobro
IT'S NOT FAIR

If I see that fucking saiyan one more time...

exactly so why they wanna know what niggas gonna do before they actually do it

>tfw 18fag
Yessss

>ToP ends with universes getting merged
>Toppo and Katopesla join the Galactic Patrol

To shitpost. Besides, now that I know /mygirl/ is staying in until January I can gloat all month. 18 really has been putting in fucking work this arc.

>smartest fighter
>falls off stage

tfw too intelligent to stay in the tournament of power

I'm coming back for you Gohan.
You won't be able to run away this time, bolla

Okay.

>Shida
>Takahashi
>No Toshio
UI Vegeta is happening and even if he loses he won't be eliminated.

kek

I believe too Vegetabro. Toriyama said he wanted to end this arc on a positive note. Vegeta wants to wish back U6. They won't let him lose.

That's the case for pretty much any Saiyan that isn't Goku.

ULTIMATE BATTLE FULL RELEASE FUCKING WHEN

Can someone post teh spoiler summary?

what's frieza been up to lately?

The Prince of Jobbers losing to CHADren has to be made into a spectacle, so that people can see once and for all how worthless a character he truly is. Died to fucking Freeza twice, jobbed to ever other major opponent all the while boasting that he's hit new heights, had Goku hold back an entire form from him. Truly the Prince of Jobbers and the worst of cucks.

Vegeta is presently two kills behind Goku. After taking out Pepsiman and Toppo, that puts him dead even again.

If he wants to win, he needs to be the person in his universe with the most eliminations. Maybe that's why he goes after Jiren? Because theirs like nobody left besides him?

It does make sence for him to win, and considering that godly staff list, it seems likely it's gonna be more then just h ik jobbing in blue. It seems likely he will grab UI (attack mode or otherwise), lose, but remain in the ring. Considering Goku never managed to even hurt Jiren at all, it's probably likely that we will get the Vegeto ending. After all, the Potara are in play

>worthless of a character
>/dbs/ has an iq so low that they judge a character entirely by how many fights he wins, and not by them being well written or interesting
Sasuga

>taking out Toppo
>taking out the GoD candidate for Universe 7
Fuck off retard.

Pepsiman and Piccolo get knocked out of the ring. The Bugs are defeated.
Gohan fights Universe 3's warriors and jobs as usual. The Mechs all fuse together and become surprisingly strong.
Vegeta fights Jiren and probably gets beat up like always

Still just strolling around

>gohanfags

post the god damn spoilers

what a dumb post

I don't have it but I'll meme arrow it for you
>119
>Shantsa accomplishes nothing
>Bugs are just a nuisance
>Katosplesla dropped out by Vegrta
>Piccolo slips and falls off by accident

>120
>Robots job for half the episode
>Last 4 decide to fuse
>Gohan and Goku try to stop the fusion but fail

>121
>Robot succeeds in fusing
>job immediately after

>122
>Vegeta challenges Jiren
>???

Reminder that Gohan jobs against the robots

Retard.

>Piccolo slips and falls off by accident
The absolute fucking principality of the ToP

Katopesla is eliminated by the malditos insectos

it's probably because of this things illusions

still a fucking dumb way to get eliminated though

i hope piccolo gets worker's comp.

>Oh wow, Cuckgeta lost and got tamed,then banged Yamcha's sloppy seconds,got a filler SS transformation, still kept his edgelord streak in the Cell saga, sucked Babidi cock to get to a level where he could be considered "even" with Goku, and after all his jobbing,admitted to the truth-Goku was the strongest after all!He's back to his normal bitching now though!Development!
Fuck off Vegecuck.
>no argument
Sasuga

Kek, Gohan jobs against the jobberbot and it looks like out of stamina Goku will have to save him and settle the fight.

>gohan jobs as soon as piccolo is out
stop stop stop

Piccolo can't be his meat shield once he is eliminated

Some things just never change. The doc did what he could.

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

>Gohan and Goku try to stop the fusion but fail
It's okay when Goku does it! This seems so out of character

Not surprising considering he was dodging a fight against the fucking legs

doing his thing

Oh, looks like 18 is still in

I want Gohanfags to apologize. The cutegang lost to Goku UI who is the second strongest character in the tournament or arguably the strongest when he defeats Jiren. Meanwhile Gohan jobbed to some robots because Piccolo wasn't there to guide him.

Are you really this new?

>52 / 24 / 25 / 1

the fact that kefla didn't fight frieza still baffles me

>Gohan confirmed out in 120
The absolute SUMERIAN CITY STATE of CHODEhanfuckers right now
Going to be using your tears as lube for my throbbing cock

this

every time

retard

Why haven't the Androids been kicked out yet?

It's not even the robots final form.

but he's still in the 121 spoilers

do you enjoy humiliating yourself this hard?

He will have his moment in the spotlight, just like Gohan.
I'd like to point out that Kakarot got BTFO by Toppo in the manga, and by Jiren in Super. Oh, and he was technically killed or almost killed by Hit.

I laugh at you when you try to force discussion about a character no one cares about. Meanwhile people won't stop talking about the Saiyan girls.

Because Paparoni will use his secret skill to control them.

I'd like to see the Androids interact with Frieza.

Go back. Why did Dragon Ball threads have to be infested with redditors of all things?

She looks like Hilary Clinton

Not going to defend him or anything, but where does it say U7 dropped 2 fighters? It might just be the same as the last two episodes. Most people thought 18 will drop in 117 and Piccolo in 118 but they're still staying.

>KEKhanfucks get embarrassed in 119
>get eliminated in 121/2
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Is that all you have to say? Following your king, who used that line and got humiliated later? Hah.

Reading through the spoilers, it seems like they fire a kamehameha at some sort of force field the robots have. It sounds like they're already fused when that happens, and they're powering up or transforming or something. My guess is that U3 jobbers attack, they job, Robot fuses, Gohan jobs, Goku saves him, Robot powers up, they blast him, and next episode his new form is unveiled.

>Gohan jobs against the robots that Base Caulifla fodderized

It's hilarious isn't it?

>Backpedaling
I thought it was 120 for sure. Don't really care much for Gohan or the tournament, but you need to go back.

holy fuck you are absolutely pathetic

>says the Gohanfag
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Vegeta almost beats Paparoni, his last oder is that Aniraza absorbs 17 and 18.

Gohan is finished he had his one chance and tanked the ratings

What a forgettable fight that was.

>it's this kid again
didn't get your fill last time?

It's a step up from his previous episode at least. he went from a 4.4 to a 4.6. Truly he is the limit breaker.

>4.6
B..but GODhan pushed the ratings up! It's not fair!
>gohanfag
Opinion disregarded.

That's not how it works, episodes are already written months in advance.

>STILL hasn't fought all out at all
>Is just hanging out on the sidelines while everybody else is getting fucking annihilated
>Smug constantly
Just what is this madman doing?

>f-fucking g-gohanfags
What did they do to you? What did Gohan do to you?

Glad that it seems like this arc is finally reaching its end, at this rate we might have the beach episode by late February.

In short

>Piccolo slips
>U4 eliminated
>U3 eliminated
>Gohan jobs
>Vegeta most likely jobs

This is called a Kefla

Didn't he get punched and explode in that movie

When was the last time you read the series user? Have you ever read the series? I doubt it honestly. I refuse to belive someone could have such a tainted view on the series as a whole.

No, you seem more like the type who watched sparatic Kai reruns and considers himself a fan for watching most of cell and namik. Hell, maybe you even streamed the buu arc on that shitty laptop your mother bought you. But you never read it

Then at around 2015, you showed up with the other 14 year olds because of the US elections, how cool. Then last year, you branched out to Sup Forums, and started drinking up the shitty jobber and cuck memes. Did you tell your high school friends about Blanco? EGP? How cool

I can't fathom any other way someone could develop such a flawed view of the series. Please leave

>still replying to Reddit
He's just here to shitpost about something.

No, sir, that's a ningen.

Since we know this guy has illusion power and that mermaid chick also has illusion powers, then why didn't Quitela have Ganos or someone else protect them? They could've gone around eliminating people. Illusion magic seems broken.

I really wouldn't be surprised if Nink was actually the strongest U4 member, the dude that tried to jump off with Goku.

>Universe 4 will be out in two episodes
>Universe 3 in three or four
So I guess Universe 11 will get like 6 episodes? That's a lot. Unless there will be some long 1-on-1 fights.

I wish you retards would fuck off and stop posting shitty fanart.

Fucked these threads irreparably. Even Zamasu posting was better than all the characterfag wars they cause.

What’s the matter soyboy?