Weekly dose of camerafags' tears soon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E4r5ckveXD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>faggot hasn't read the novel

hahah

>faggot thinks the novel ending is canin

*canon

Fuck you, Camera still has a chance of winning.

>monkey falls for the new slutty look of trumpet

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

bicchi wa kirai

What did Morikawa said to Brendan? I MUST KNOW

damn, she's completely over him

THIS HURTS SO MUCHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is just emotional torture at this point. Plain and simple. Releasing the novel a few weeks early to give us Ena's loss while dragging it out over the course of those weeks to twist the knife in our guts. Fuck that director, fuck that scriptwriter and fuck Eita for not choosing right.

>camera is going to lose
>give eita and her lots of scenes together anyways
FUCK YOU

>twist the knife in our guts
More like twisting and then pushing it upwards.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS JUST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>i found the guy i really like

>tfw you couldn't protect this smile

>I like someone else.

AHHHHHHHHH FUCK YOUUUUUU

IT HAPPENED ALREADY? HOLY SHIT, WE STILL HAVE LIKE 3 EPISODES LEFT TO GO AND CAMERA'S ALREADY DOWN FOR THE COUNT? FUUUUUUUUCK

Not a camerafag, but after watched this episode, yeah i can see it hurts them a lot.

she said "im glad you like it"

What hurts is that Ena has a lot of scenes in this ep with Keita. But still it's so obvious she's lose.

>4 hours to go for subs
>if amazon dont fuck up
Here we go boys.

The thing I don't understand is why would the director and the entire staff for that matter, go to the trouble of making a girl better than their main heroine in almost every aspect, give her quite a fair bit of development with MC, almost more than main heroine got and then discard that completely so main heroine wins even though there's a perfectly better girl that they've just made and developed right there.

Shut up, Natsume is best girl.

>t. Eita

Fuck you, Komiya is best girl.

Nip authors do this shit all the time. It's like in their blood.

>people bitch about girl losing
I’m curious, why do people like harem again? Everything is choke filled with that shit and the winner is obvious with many many losers, yet the level of bitching is nothing like true tears level of bitching

Oh come the fuck on. He can't be this utterly idiotic.

No. That's Mio saying that to Morikawa.

nobody actually thinks she's gonna win
the whole thing is setup for the other girl to win
the whole point is that she's just a million times better than the other girl

>this is harem
just kill urself senpai

>the whole point is that she's just a million times better than the other girl
>camerafags actually believe this

It's true, user.

The camerafags in this thread are kind of embarrassing.

>make better girl
>make her autolose
WHY DO THEY KEEP DOING THIS

Never once mentioned this was harem kouhai

You're embarrassing.

Question. Are camerafags also closurefags?

>expecting the poster tawawa girl to lose

Except camera is the most tawawa of them all.

>falling for the ugliest girl in the show
Oh camerafags.

>kind of

Nope.

>shallow and contrarian
Sasuga Miofags

>she looks just like me!
Sasuga selft-inserting hambeast.

the face is more important

Mio has the quintessential Tawawa hairstyle. Camera only has the boobs, but Kaichou is pretty big also, she just hides it.

But I`m a guy, user

>novel
So does Morikawa end up with Haruto in the end?

Nah, monkey beat him to the punch.

I want to kiss Ena.

YAMEROOOO

Best girl literally never wins, you should know this by now

Cute scene. She watches him running and goes to buy him a drink, he sees she's cold and buys her something warm.

Why are we here?

That's absolutely adorable.

Fuck this show.

Is this your first romance anime or something? It was obvious since episode1 that she was going to lose hard.

stop

cute, adorable scenes with Ena, while Mio gets
>studying
>reading
>going to cram school
>being indecisive and mopey
Fuck this show for making the loser better than the winner in every way.

I feel like they're developing these two better then the actual couple it will end on. Have Eita and Mio had a meaningful scene since the snowstorm? There's only 3 episodes left, and at least one of them is going to focus on Eita rejecting Camera if I had to guess. The ending is going to be unsatisfying as fuck

Komiya isn't even a submarine anymore. It's a torpedo that's going astray somewhere, hoping it will hit whatever come may.

FAT

Rip my life into pieces. Fuck Eita for being a fucking retard and fuck the director and scriptwriter for deliberately making the other girl THIS good and still making her lose.

Honestly this slow obvious death kinda hurts more than True Tears.

she's cute

Thread theme:
youtu.be/E4r5ckveXD8

The Japs like twisting the knife don't they.

>studying
>reading
>going to cram school

It is normal to worry about your future.

Honestly, I may be slightly biased as a Camerafag but I feel the romance between Eita and Komiya to be far more realistic than the one between him and Mio. He ran through a fucking snowstorm to gallantly save Mio and deliver her to the exam like a prince out of a Disney movie. On the other hand, his cute little moments with Komiya, them spending time with each other and gradually her falling in love with him without realizing it feels a LOT more realistic. If they were aiming for the Tsuki ga Kirei semi-realistic romance angle, Eita x Komiya would have served them far better. In terms of logical development, semi-realism and character development Komiya should have been the way to go. Where's MacArthur when you need him? A third nuke would've fixed this.

did you see the same tsuki ga kirei as me?
camera girl = running girl from tsuki ga kirei so i'm not getting your point
i'm neutral in this, but it's clearly kaichou's win this time

and for all camera fags out there, maybe there will be a special episode for komiya's route, like they did for clannad with second best girl
if you are lucky
and one episode
mio best girl

It's clear that kaichou will win, the problem is that the anime is going out of its way to make Ena the better girl, and that doesn't make sense.

Are you retard the main girl there loved him from the start but here he is rebound

ok you're right, sorry

you are also right, i don't know

>all these fucking scenes when she's just going to lose
I hope they all burn in hell.

So difficult it is to understand that someone can fall in love with another person, if he was just a simple rebound, Natsume would not think it so much.

Mio practically didn't give a shit about eita even after he came back until after haruto confesses to morikawa.
>oh shit my first choice is out
>and now camera is hunting down my second choice
>better get him before she does
It's rebound.