Has anyone read this? It's fucking awesome. It's much more brutal version of Hunger Games

Has anyone read this? It's fucking awesome. It's much more brutal version of Hunger Games.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M-1FSSZNw68
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, OP. You should totally check out this new one that totally just came out called The most Dangerous game.

Yeah, I've read it and it's terrible.

Looks like a Manga (?) so it can't be very good based on that criteria alone OP. Glad you enjoyed it though!

Fucking nips ripping off hunger games.
Transformer wasn't enough for them.

Both manga suck though. The novel hits that excellent balance between pulpy trash and excitement.

autist was a pretty decent villain for a terminator with zero personality.

F/SN is the only good battle royale because it's full of realistic feelfags and is not actually a battle royale.

Was committing a sudoku part of that kids keikaku?

lol

>feelfags
Hmm?

>made-in-abyss.gif

I guess it hit harder when I read it 10+ years ago.

Doesn't have the same effect now.

Kek
Source? Audio should be msot amusing.

It was good but I kept rooting for Kiriyama.

youtube.com/watch?v=M-1FSSZNw68

This manga is shit.
Watch the movie.

Second manga is better even if the shitty drawing style make you want gouge your eyes.

>It's much more brutal version of Hunger Games.
I want millenials to leave

>filename

Any story that abuses death to get an emotional response from the reader is automatically trash.

The novel is good. All those names are hard to keep track of at the start but it's ok once they start dying off. The lighthouse scene is my favourite the inevitable gut-wrenching tension leading to OH SHIT YOU MESSED UP is so well executed

The english version is edgy garbage, the original japanese is pretty good.

Yeah, it's great!