So what are the politics of this game like? Who's boycotting this, the soy boys or the nazi's?

So what are the politics of this game like? Who's boycotting this, the soy boys or the nazi's?

Attached: cuck shit.jpg (640x360, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3AqvXbWuYpA
youtube.com/watch?v=cCJBOZC7XdQ
youtu.be/WX_h8rneDxU
youtu.be/CWQKZGHSdrE
youtube.com/watch?v=xWcLRyX5IjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Back to Sup Forums, Ubisoft nigger

Attached: the real far cry 5.png (908x1200, 1.49M)

who gives a shit Far Cry are terrible boring games

Some modder needs to reskin this book to be a Koran

Attached: far cry 5.jpg (1920x1080, 1.45M)

lol wrong board sorry

Attached: soy.png (1160x1265, 511K)

Polygon gave it a shit rating so there's that.

This

From what I can tell it's basically GTA type satire, mixed with dumb MURICA and EXPLOSIONS memes.

The cult in the game isn't Christian nor conservative so soyboys are angry they can't kill Trump supporters.

its your standard christian bashing so liberals will love it. No basis in reality and it portrays white christian men from the country as dumb. Should be a hit among all elitist progressive trash.

I'm a far right radical and I'm buying it because the only games I like are innawoods games

this speaks volumes

needs sam hyde

Don't worry Ubisoft, a mod of the (((bible))) is going to be replaced with a quran soon. It's only fair, right?

The games messages are:
>Give up your guns
>Cops are nazis

This, Far Cry 3 was a bit fun but the stealth was somewhat shit and the game sucked massive donkey dick after "you know who" died. Tried getting into Far Cry 4, lost interest when I noticed how much that was blatantly copypasted from Far Cry 3, also they tried recreating Vaas by adding Soyboy in weird effeminate clothing. Didn't even give a shit about Far Cry: Uggs Adventure, they should have gone with "A land that time forgotten" instead. Don't have any interest in this game either, unless shit like happens.

Attached: 6W4h4Xz.jpg (670x735, 57K)

eh, it dosen't come out and say it but it is based on a christian religion that much is indisputable. Also it is pretty conservative since it takes place in Montana and is about religion and guns, do you really think that is closer to lib or con values?

Actually an endorsement desu.

To make this Sup Forums related, I noticed early ads (11/2017) played up the "kill muh crazy religious rural retards" angle, but lately they've focused on gameplay ("you can tame mountain lions!!") and added this weird pseudo-patriotic angle ("defend muh country from the crazies who would desecrate our values!").
Do you think that reflects a perceived change in the youth political views, i.e. they realized after Wolfenstein that the current SJW approach was failing?

Attached: image.jpg (620x880, 152K)

It still paints Christians as the extremist while completely ignoring Muslims. It's not treading any new ground, it's criticizing a religion that is criticized thoroughly in the west.

Not to mention, aren't most of the cult members portrayed as red neck trailer trash? I.E, let's kick the subdivision of whites that's poor and underprivileged. Not only that, but does the game no over-represent whites as criminals and thugs?

Any game that misrepresents the world for the sake of political correctness is kind of stupid in my opinion. I don't know if I should really be happy just because it could have been worse.

>being such a manlet you could crawl into your pc

Attached: 1508349937733.jpg (634x815, 120K)

More likely watch dogs 2.
At the end of the day these hacks only really care about money, and I think they finally realised that the peopl trying to push the whole Marxist agenda don’t actually buy the games they wings about.

Mm, it's as if it's totally OK to make fun of and degrade one religion while the other is sacrilege to do the same to.

>Not to mention, aren't most of the cult members portrayed as red neck trailer trash? I.E, let's kick the subdivision of whites that's poor and underprivileged. Not only that, but does the game no over-represent whites as criminals and thugs?

Haven't seen that much of the game, would not be surprised if this was the case. If they went with the "Ghetto cleaning Simulator", you could bet your ass that every retarded leftie and liberal would be shitting themselves a new Gagnes river out of the "perceived racism". Doesn't matter that reality would back it up, they would just declare reality be racist and scream at clouds or something.

>Not using the PC as a gateway to a higher dimension

Attached: 1498324700520.jpg (480x473, 21K)

I haven't played it myself, I just noticed the change in advertising tone was rather abrupt. I completely believe you're right, but it would still fit - the marketing team realized the changing tide, and tried to deemphasize the plot elements after realizing the liberal developers made a game with a very "2016" feel to it.

Tbqh if you want to play Far Cry, the best one is MGSV.

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 44K)

Farcry itself was fun but had broken game mechanics
Farcry 2 was beautiful but repetitive
Farcry 3 and beyond have all been your standard AAA aesthetics tripe

Honestly, you'll probably hate me and discard my opinions for this, but the only Far Cry game I've liked so far has been Far Cry 3, but ONLY on PC.

If that's true, it's probably for the best, because ubisoft seems beyond cucked and if they can't even push an agenda anymore, maybe we'll be back to more normal games without leftist politics included.

Microtransactions. Don't but it

That would be a nice change of pace. I also want ubisoft to stop with repetitive things that they think will be fun, but aren't actually fun. I.E every AC after AC Brotherhood, it's just the same repetitive shite. I can't stomach it anymore. I haven't played half the games because I can't force myself through all of the same shit over and over again. I feel like I have to take a long break from the franchise just to get into any of the new AC games.

That's the best one, user. Or rather, it got the closest to accomplishing what the Far Cry series tries to do: create an open-world murder simulator that's pretty and briefly raises questions of morality by allowing some degree of choice.

1 was so broken it was funny, 2 was just boring, and 4 was practically a worse copy-paste of 3. Shame that it sounds like 5 got caught in the Wolfenstein/Andromeda trap and squandered its opportunity to break free from the specter of GamerGate 2.0.

Attached: image.jpg (300x264, 43K)

>I also want ubisoft to stop with repetitive things that they think will be fun, but aren't actually fun.

I read a review about it earlier just out of curiosity, and the reviewer was complaining that they didn't take a stand about any of the politics, and the people you kill are "drug addicts."

He also said they removed a lot of the repetitive nonsense side missions you always find in far cry games, and added a lot of dumb humor. He sounded like a soyboy reviewer though so who knows.

I bought the pre-order Steelbook Gold Edition. I want to kill Christians in a video game. They deserve for all of the cancerous shit they've done and spread for the last 2000 year.

I hope this game convinces shitloads of people to abandon Cuckstianity and throw their Bibles in the trash where they belong.

I'm not even being an edgemaster at all. This is the truth. Stay mad.

I've never played a Far Cry game. In fact, I've never played a Crytek game in general. They look gay as fuck.

Low effort, weak/10. That's like saying I want to go play Phantom Pain so I can kill all the Soviet atheists. True, but poor bait.

Attached: image.png (370x547, 355K)

soyboy

Attached: Crysis angry scene.webm (600x338, 2.86M)

I don't boycot videogames because I'm not fucking retarded

We had like 4 far cry games about killing black, brown and yellow people. Far Cry 5 is based on Montana, so you get to kill whites this time?

So what?
Why do FAGGOTS scream "muh anti-white racisum" when they don't like a game?

If you're not a pagan and saying all that, I have no respect for you.

Keep tipping that fedora faggot.

My largest problem with 3 was the stealth, there were some parts that were broken as fuck. You could be hiding away with M-700 and have it silenced, shoot and nearly miss a dudes head. They would then almost instantly notice where you are, unlike if you manage to kill them which makes the survivors run around like headless chickens.

Shooting at them with the RPG-7 doesn't break stealth nearly as hard for some reason, despite feeling like it should be the most un-stealthy of things you can use.

If they had fixed that, then the game would have been moderate enjoyable. Best thing would have been a plot twist where you get to kill all your worthless hipster friends, as a token gesture to prove that you have left your old ways.

Attached: 1501613231644.png (500x335, 214K)

>buying games in Current Year +3

Attached: image.jpg (1218x1015, 223K)

Except, none of my criticisms were about how were killing white people.

My criticisms were more along the line with, why is this game criticizing something that doesn't need or deserve the criticism it's getting?

Why is this game protraying white people as thuggish and likely to commit crime, when statistically, they are not?

Why is this game portraying the least privileged, and most conservative rung of the white people in america as murderous sycophantic cult-like psychopaths?

It's all very safe.

It's SJW propaganda garbage and Ubisoft is on full damage

youtube.com/watch?v=3AqvXbWuYpA

Also, it was recently leaked that there is a "Trump pee tape" mission

Apparently they've noticed lost interest in this propaganda pile of shit

Sup Forums is being shilled to high heaven by ubi damage control shills

Attached: ubisoft.jpg (848x523, 115K)

>No mention of Blood Dragon

Attached: hands.gif (132x140, 53K)

I unironically like this picture also
>playing video games

why doesn't he shoot him in the face? jesus

>when statistically, they are not?
This is a fucking game. It's made for fun. If you're assburger so much then just dont play it. Nobody forces you.

That fits with
Maybe this failure will finally learn them not to push Current Year politics in vidya. Although they may deserve some credit for further polarizing the next generation toward the anti-establishment (i.e. non-SJW) side.

Attached: image.jpg (2560x1600, 141K)

>crticizes design choice

IS ONLY GAME IF U DONT LIKE DONT PLAY

Fuck you ivan you're not the criticism police.

Easier said than done. Try shooting precisley when you're tired and half dead. Plus gook eyes.

2 was a shit game in an awesome setting
3 was a decent game in a kinda lame setting
4 was a shit game in a lame setting

Almost forgot about it, tend to bundle it together with Far Cry 3 despite being a standalone. I would say it's pretty damn good, allot nicer than the third game.

Ooh it's a game, I almost thought it was an "Interactive movie experience" like them there "Dense Downpour" and "After Twin Existence".

Attached: 420blazeitfggt.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

Well i know that they soyboys at gamespot felt uncomfortable that a character made a comment about "Obama loving libtards" and the game didn't portray him as an evil racist or prompt you to shoot him.

Literally every progressive gaming site game it a bad rating because the game didn’t turn out to be the conservative murder simulator they wanted it to be.

Africa Simulatior 2008 was great.

youtube.com/watch?v=cCJBOZC7XdQ

Most cults are still based around Christianity but that just makes them a bastardized corrupted version of it. People don’t think of the Branch Davidians or The People’s Temple as “Christians”

All you do is violently kill white Christians who wear crosses

and there's no ability to join the Christians

imagine if they made a game about violently killing a cult who wears Star of David tshirts

Attached: jewish.png (585x585, 1.32M)

The Ubisoft team has been changing, the best end for farcry4 is waiting 10 minutes for the guy to return, so you can spread the ashes then shoot some gats with him.

Fuck off Cevat Yerli.

>It still paints Christians as the extremist
No it doesn’t. You literally fight alongside a Christian priest to take churches back from the cult and restore them for the people of the town. Christians are the good guys

>Not to mention, aren't most of the cult members portrayed as red neck trailer trash? I.E, let's kick the subdivision of whites that's poor and underprivileged.
Watch gameplay footage. The cult is nearly 50% black.
youtu.be/WX_h8rneDxU

based black people.

Attached: america.webm (800x450, 2.81M)

Surpassingly Watch_Dogs 2 was written by a guy who regularly shat on SJW’s and supported GamerGate

cringe to watch, fuck those kikes

Its not made by Crytek

That was IGN

i loved 2 so much, none of this ''save the amazing tribal people who live in peace and harmony'' crap,
vaas was truly amazing as a villian but the jackal was better imo, the stripped out totally believable story worked so well, you wernt some great hero just another piece of shit, the gameplay got repetitive real fast and the AI sucked ass but god the setting and story potential easily held it up, it could have been truly incredible with more development

Attached: 2435166-far+cry+2[1].png (1920x1080, 2.59M)

>your sidekick is a sassy black woman

oh ok that makes a lot of sense

I haven't played Far Cry since 2. Looks like I'll have to give this one a shot since my PC can run it at 30fps 4k

Ubisoft are /ourguys/
Us book burners need to stick together.

play it in 60fps 1080p then.

>and there's no ability to join the Christians
Yeah, you’re full of shit
youtu.be/CWQKZGHSdrE

She’s Hispanic

I hope it isn't another bullshit continuation on the "here, have a sidekick that can't fucking die ever" idea that started off in Biocock: Infinite and then in Fallout 4.

Church of Gibs

Attached: 094.jpg (680x961, 205K)

>save the amazing tribal people who live in peace and harmony
Are you talking about FC3? They were not innocent at all. In the end it's turned out that they're nothing but a savage war cultists who killl you in the name of some pagan god.
The same goes to the 4rd part. No good guys there.
You fight on the side with mentally unstable people against another mentally unstable people. That's why it's fun.

Dude, nigger christianity isn't the same as white man's christianity

Nah I'll get good. 30fps isn't ideal for an FPS but its not competitive. I've adjusted to worse user

Running this on a 39" 4k at ultra settings 30fps should be very possible on my FX6300 R9 Fury PC. I meet a 30fps average.

Attached: 4K.png (1320x2887, 140K)

I think it's cause they can't program sidekicks well. They're always constantly dying or invincible.

Attached: oyvey6.jpg (1089x1440, 531K)

This. It also didn't have those faggoty fantasy type levels that make your video card boil.

Far Cries are my favourite fps, I'll play this one eventually, extreme Christians can suck a dick.

I was worried they were getting PC but the gave Far Cry 5 a 4/5

I always listen to these guys in the past and they were usually right on the money in reviews.

youtube.com/watch?v=xWcLRyX5IjY

Literally don't give a shit about (((Western))) developed games. Too busy trying to wrap up Persona 5 over here.

>I'm fucking retarded
>so you get to kill whites this time?

>So what?
>flag

Yeah that just sounds like a message that needs to be sent to Muslims, not Christians.

True, self-preservation isn't really a big thing among many sidekicks in games. Not like it's a new thing either, still remember why I didn't bother with followers in most of the fallout games

Attached: resident-evil-4-20050916100033929.jpg (640x480, 43K)

What are some games where you shoot Satan worshipers?

Attached: Star of Remphan.jpg (480x360, 37K)

New Vegas had a decent follower system, even though they were buggy as hell. It was interesting how the different characters/factions would react with people you encountered.

I don't remember anything but dogmeat dying in FO:3 until I gave him the anti death cheat.

Blood dragon was good

well then i might consider giving the game a shot

Far Cry 1 and 2 are very fantastic.

Far Cry 3, Blood Dragon, and 4 are good, but suffer from the AAA bloat that plagues a lot of big budget games nowadays.

Yeah, felt that it was one of the good things about the game. Didn't it also have perks that were based around followers, can't really remember since I seldom used them. Felt that everyone loved masturbating furiously over Boone, I never cared for him cause fuck his NCR obsession. Used to have Veronica as a follower,

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

Well I read a review from notoriously left leaning rag, The Guardian, who gave it 60%, their main criticism being that it didn't push a leftist agenda hard enough and was just a light hearted parody of middle America.

In reality I think big companies have woken up to the fact that injecting SJW narratives into video games is absolute poison to sales in the still male-dominated, post Gamer-Gate video game market. The memes alone destroy the games before they're even released.

I think Far Cry 5 was planned to be much more preachy in it's politics, but they toned it down majorly fearing a major sales backlash like in the case of Wolfenstein. At the end of the day, money talks and these video game companies are not being propped up by Soros money or anything, as far as I'm aware.

Who cares? FarCry has always involved politics to an extent (bar primal)

It's an extremist cult, you could just discredit it as such if you think it mediates a negative view of your political views

Dont be a faggot

I want far cry 6 to have a liberal, soyboy, environmentalist, feminazi, atheist, pro-islamic, pot-smoking gay transgender faction as the villains.
Should be easy for them to get inspiration

A based black priest

>The resistance

And unlike far trash 5 you could choose what faction you wanted to fight for, if the commie child-slaving drug-dealers or the hindutva pedos

>bar primal
That's the most political game of all, brainlet

Yaaaasss queen slay

Kawakami is best girl. Best of luck bro.

Fug off