Sequence of Events: Stoneman Douglas High School Shooting

Does anyone have a time accurate sequence of events as the high school shooting occurred?

This is all I have from the local SunSentinal

Cruz arrives
2:06 p.m. Uber picks up Cruz.

2:19 p.m. Uber drops Cruz off at Stoneman Douglas High School, just before the school day ends, when gates are open and it’s easy to enter the campus.

Cruz starts shooting

2:21 p.m. Cruz enters the east stairwell of Building 12 with an AR-15 rifle in a black case.

Between 2:21 p.m. to 2:28 p.m.
Shoots various classrooms

2:28:35 p.m. Cruz exits Building 12 and runs west towards the tennis courts and then heads south.

2:29:51 p.m. Cruz crosses field and runs west with others who are fleeing the area.

2:50 p.m. Cruz arrives at Walmart, enters the store and buys a drink at the interior Subway, then leaves on foot.

2:51 p.m. First notice of shootings to Broward Health North.

2:55 p.m. First victim arrives at ER at Broward Health North.

3:01 p.m. Cruz goes to nearby McDonalds, sits down for a short time and then leaves on foot.

3:33 p.m. First patient arrives at Broward Health Medical Center.

3:36 p.m. Lockdown at school lifted.

3:41 p.m. Cruz is detained near 4700 Wyndham Lakes Drive., Coral Springs by Coconut Creek Officer Michael Leonard. After being identified by witnesses, Cruz is placed under arrest.

>Kid must be fast on foot. Hit two places on foot for some grub, and walked an additional mile before being detained

Attached: Capture.png (739x620, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
archive.is/eqybn
archive.is/HMMIT
archive.is/5NuPq
archive.is/8j1IN
archive.is/xosJP
archive.is/gKUXP
archive.is/FLwGk
archive.is/R5r4P
youtube.com/watch?v=P1Ehn11yVVE
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1520559999640.webm
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/02/15/florida-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-guns-depression-and-a-life-in-free-fall/?utm_term=.511b52858ea6
youtube.com/watch?v=QxOd3prTakQ
youtube.com/watch?v=i_9Zf7mjQ8U
youtube.com/watch?v=HmtD-q_Hm0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

search through the archives there were generals about this like a month ago

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids in freshman building with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

More-so looking for the minute-by-minute breakdown.

Also the subway and the mcdonalds are located very far apart.

here is the arrest map. My guess is he went across the field to the wast and went to the walmart
on the map to the south where the walking icon is, That's where the mcdonald's is located. Right next door to Chabad Center

Attached: cruz arrest area.png (926x327, 666K)

look for articles with times like 2:30, 2:35. I find a bunch, but there are more out there. search for fire alarm. I get plenty of stories saying the shooting starts 1-2 minutes after.

archive.is/eqybn
archive.is/HMMIT
archive.is/5NuPq
archive.is/8j1IN
archive.is/xosJP
archive.is/gKUXP

he crossed a fucking freeway?

if you read articles you see the kids cross the field to the middle school then hit the north road. A lot of kids went to the Walmart. Then he heads south, there is probably some walkway over the highway.

Attached: walmart holmberg road florida.png (846x441, 689K)

has anybody tried looking for cruz when the kids were escaping the school?

There's extensive walkways that pass under it.
There's tons of cross walks thought that would eat into travel time. (Less he ran through traffic)

the footage of the kids running out of the school was well after the shooting happened.

but cruz blended in with the crowd, so in theory we should be able to find him

yes before the cameras. When the fire alarm went off lots of kids go outside, then the shooting starts and they all start running away
>As the school goes on lockdown, students take cover inside classrooms. Others jump over the fences and escape to take shelter in a nearby Walmart. Some students text their loved ones and others post on social media images of chairs overturned in classrooms and floors stained with blood.
I believe Cruz was with the people who made it outside before the shooting started.
This is an interesting article, From febusary 15th and it says the car drops Cruz off at 2:30

archive.is/FLwGk

if your theory is true then there is no way to prove he isnt the shooter. Alexa Miednik said she was with him during the shooting, assuming she wasnt lying. also regarding the article, they lump a bunch of stuff in at 2:30, and didnt mention the uber dropping him off.

another old article from a kid inside freshman build. alarm goes off and 2 minutes later shooting
>On the first floor, Geovanni Vilsant, 15, said he was in a Spanish classroom when a fire alarm went off, urging all the students out of their classrooms. Then, two minutes later, gun shots rang out enveloping the three-floor building in explosions.
but then this confuses me
>Geovanni, a freshman, said he saw three bloody bodies on the floor as he was fleeing the school.

archive.is/R5r4P

i want to put my dick in miednik

Cruz confirmed white nationalist

Attached: hurl_hotler.png (739x620, 276K)

still it is a big leap from 2:19. Speaking of Alexa I find this video which also mentions her and worth a quick watch
youtube.com/watch?v=P1Ehn11yVVE

Attached: Version 1.webm (720x480, 2.89M)

Attached: Version 2.webm (720x480, 2.83M)

Attached: Outside Building.jpg (808x449, 130K)

Attached: Info.jpg (1024x768, 232K)

Attached: 1520894644614.jpg (1420x1824, 619K)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1520559999640.webm

Attached: Vegas.jpg (728x400, 48K)

Is he tossing out his garbage?

The 20 minute mile estimate on the map is for a casual walker. A brisk walk speed is 15 minute mile, or slightly faster.

Cruz was likely interlacing jogging, sprinting, and brisk walking, so I don’t see a problem with the timeline.

oh yes it is a big leap. on one of the links you sent it said cruz was suspended, so why didnt any of the kids think that is weird a suspended kid is at school if people greeted him

I thought he didn't go to the school anymore?

I always wonder that myself. No one seems to be phased by his appearance. I do wonder if authorities are being 100% truthful about his school situation. Alexa sounds like she sees Nikolas all the time, with the way she casually jokes to him

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/02/15/florida-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-guns-depression-and-a-life-in-free-fall/?utm_term=.511b52858ea6
maybe im imagining things, but i know he was suspended
i doubt anything in this world is 100% honest. i feel like if it was casual joking cruz would have said more than a "huh". another inconsistency is that emma said a lot of people ostracized him, so its weird that people greeted him and alexa joking with him

got a link to the full video, not just a short webm?

check this shit out
youtube.com/watch?v=QxOd3prTakQ
it the 911 call from Rocxanne Deschamps house in Lakeworth.
>Rocxanne Deschamps let Valentine's Day killer Nikolas Cruz and his brother live at her Lake Worth, Florida, home after their mother, Lynda, died last year
BUT Rocxanne has a heavy french Canadian accent. Women on the phone has no such accent. Are they pulling jerky boys fake cop calls?

Attached: 1518943598388.jpg (623x733, 293K)

for comparison here is Roxanne Deschamps recently giving her big sob story
youtube.com/watch?v=i_9Zf7mjQ8U

then who is the woman in the call?

I dunno. I go out on a limb and say it is a fake 911 call
youtube.com/watch?v=HmtD-q_Hm0k

Emma saying that people ostracized him doesn't mean that all the students in the school did that. Not all are bullies like her. I knew countless kids bad in high school who would be called fucking weird and get ostracized by the popular kids, then turn around and play Magic The Gathering at lunch with a table of friends.

that would make sense, cruzs voice doesnt seem like it would match with his face
you have a point

>Full body armor

the "son" they're talking about in the 911 call is Rocxanne's 22 year old "Rock" I dunno if he is just some fake character though
>On the day after Thanksgiving, Cruz was at work at a Dollar Tree store. Rocxanne Deschamps' son, Rock, 22, called 911 to report that an "adopted 19-year-old son" had possibly hidden a "gun in the backyard,"
it is all even more suspicious now

Attached: insider trading.jpg (468x384, 17K)

I try and look up Rock on Intelius and get Rocxanne Deschamps. I never seen a profile this empty

Attached: deschamps florida.png (1014x333, 41K)

i thought they where talking about zachary, not rocxannes son