Shingeki no Kyojin

>Be an handsome hobo with your revenge killing your enemies in a flashy way
>Wake up and be a teenager harassed by the 40 years old janitor manlet
Would he make a massacre in Marley school?

Hanji a cute

Marley a shit. Eren did nothing wrong.

I miss Armin.

I wish we would actually get some extra pages of the other shingekis.

Never Forget

>the spin off would try to please LE, LH and ErwL at the same time if it exists
After Eren rapemind Reiner we came back to Eren being manlet´s maid again, also why is Mike alone and what is he smelling

>I wish we would actually get some extra pages of the other shingekis.
Falco adding Eren as a friend in his social media

I was rather talking about characters from Paradi

t.eren

Gross

Falco meeting Armin and joining the SL when?

Your tears are gross.

Reiner and Falco are fine. Reiner transformed off screen. Isayama just wanted to keep his status unknown for a month.

I don't particularly miss him but I'm really curious to see how he looks post timeskip.

Translation?

Reminder that Eren's "comrade" is Zeke.

A cum filled corpse

Same shit, just now he's balding.

was posted in previous thread by some user

>h-he took willy's bait guys
>They were just buffing, it's not like they attack Paradis before
>Eren's the bad guy he killed civilians, Marley would never do such a thing

Cute and hot.

>I-its just a bluff! Eren would never kill innocent people.

Have the Erenfujos all killed themselves?

A cute and hot, balding cum filled corpse

He's 19. He's young, cute and hot.

I'm giving them pity sex for free

>ywn see her grow into a beutiful woman

Serves them right for thinking that the ragetard is manlet's cute little uke.

You can bald early. Stress does that to people and you can be a cum filled corpse at any age.

Come on guys, you know he's gonna look hot. Just look at what Isayama did with Eren.

Oh my nervous system

I don't particularly like Eren's appearance now. His hair and clothes looks dirty.

I'm ready for Historia and her thick child making waist and milk Gilles breasts

I'm still laughing. I wasn't expecting him to enter the stage like that though

>Oily hair
>Pubic hair stuck on his face
>Looks like a girl
?

Armin has always been stressed and he has his precious ocean he can visit whenever he's sad.

Why Eren didn’t stomp/eat Willy days before the announcement if he knew he was going to declare war?

Balding men can still be hot.
As can cumfilled men.
And being dead doesn't effect looks unless you were maimed or started to rot

Maybe the salt dried his scalp and broke the camels back if his hair line so to speak

If Billy really is the Warhammer Titan shifter then he could just regenerate. But I get a feeling that he's a decoy.

Vili was alaway hidden, and Eren didn't know anything.

Is Eren retarded? Why didn't he target the Warhammer? Now he'll be facing two shifters.

Or he just got titaned and was going to end his speech flexing in titan form

He isn't. Otherwise he wouldn't risk his life so recklessly.

Honestly, this. At least Falco is alive, and probably Reiner too.

I'm not one of those faggots who can't accept Eren just killed a bunch of civilians. I think it was set up pretty nicely, showing that Eren completely grasps the cruelty of the situation and that he has sort of forgiven Reiner, but still proceeds with the plan out of duty and (maybe, depending on how you interpret the dialogue) some personal desire.

But. I really don't see Eren killing Falco, the innocent kid who helped him, in cold blood. Sure, he brought Falco along as a hostage, but I think he wanted him away from the stage as well. Either he counted on Reiner shielding him, or he's skilled enough to do so himself. Next chapter we'll see Falco crawling out from under some temporary shelter Eren made with hardening. Screencap this, because it will happen.

I think he was just undecided for the most part. He wanted to see how the Marleyan Eldians acted before passing judgement. Then there's the whole issue of security and not knowing which family member really had the Warhammer

I think the user that posted pic related got it right, Eren might eat him

I think he"s not Warhammer or even Tybur

If Falco is alive he might be half burn, I´m curious to see how much Falco would change if he is alive after that betrayal, unless Isayama wants Reiner to find Falco´s corpse near to him to add more to his suffering.
I wonder if Reiner will get over his shock and transform

>I'm not one of those faggots who can't accept Eren just killed Falco and hates Reiner.
Yes. Yes you are.
>REZfags BTFO forever.

Me neither, but unless Zeke has fed Eren some other info he'd probably eat him just to be on the safe side.

My sides. Eren fully intended to murder Falco. Reiner managing to save him at the last second doesn't change that.

Sometimes I think Isayama resents Armin. I hope he treats him well in the time skip.

Because Eren didn't know where he was hiding and probably didn't know if Willy was gonna go through with his declaration of war either.

>Falco is burnt and dying
>Reiner sacrifices himself & lets Falco eat him
>Falco goes berserk
Sort of want

>Reiner managing to save him at the last second
Falco is dead. Both him and Reiner got crushed by Eren. If Reiner had turned Falco would've been crushed by two titans instead of one.

>Reiner takes a serum out of his ass.
Don't be retarded, user.

But how would falco eat him? I doubt Reiner has titan juice he can inject into the boy on him

You mean making him look like a basement dweller tranny?

He just needs to eat his spinal fluid.

>Reiner surviving and witnessing Falco's death, completely powerless
Beautiful.

Yeah I sorta like this Eren. He understands why Reiner, Annie, Bertholdt did what they did.

But he does not forgive them or Eladians or Marley for believing they are paradis devils and never attempting to make peace. Marley instead of doing a dialogue just tried to wipe them out. Erin is motivated by revenge of his mother but also to defeat the enemy.

Eren actually tried to kill Falco.

And turn into a mindless titan Eren will just kill in the spot? Falco was fodder and he's dead.

Emergency spinal tap. He just needs to bring a hollow needle and stick it into his spine, than Falco can suck on it like a straw.

As a Pancake? Also remember what happened the last time some one just took a shot of titan juice? They became a useless burning turkey

She is, manlet call her eight-eyes and fucks her against the desk between classes. Then he cleans everything.

Someone post the how Ymir survived pic.

This
Reiner's the one going berserk, the fight would be on top of the crowd, and now Armin Is going to come down and steamnuke the place

>>Reiner takes a serum out of his ass.
So an Asspull?

Zeke might know who the WT is, Eren can´t kill everyone without knowing it or he will lose the WT. I wonder if the previous BT user knew something.

And Reiner learned how to preform one how?

>Reiner's the one going berserk

No its because Isayama wanted Erens human form to resemble the titan form (long hair long face ect) make a not so good symbolism that Erin is now a monster in human form.

Also because famous revolutionaries have had long hair in history and were attractive like Che Querra and so on.

Maybe he shifted and kept falco safe up his ass next to the serum

I dislike Armin but him appearing in the stage would have been more fitting and impressive, not to mention a parallel with the CT appearing first time in Paradis.
I wonder if editors told Isayama to control his boner for Armin, but even then CT is too good to waste it.

It's not exactly hard, you just need to know where to aim. Doing one on yourself would be tricky, sure, but being a shifter you can practice on yourself as much as you want. Zeke probably does it on himself all the time.

Seeing Falco (and I hope Gabi) dead

>Reiner transforms
>Eren launches him to the public
>Reiner falls on Gabi >
>His mother calls him useless and killer
>Reiner begs to his mom in titan form
>Then Eren eats Reiner´s mother
Come on Isayama I know you would love it

Alright where does he find a needle to do it with before smearco passes on to the great beyond?

This
Grim reminder without the CT doesn't feel like a proper grim reminder.

CT already got wasted. Thankfully editor seem to have finally intervened.

we've seen what happens when someone tries to consume Titan Fluid via ingestion.. it's not exactly a good idea.

Just the mental image of this is hilarious

Maybe the turkey titan wasn't due to Rod licking the serum from the ground, maybe it was supposed to look like that.

A useless piece of shit?

Armin's most likely somewhere else. Hange won't risk the CT knowing Marley has artillery that can hurt him. Eren has the support of Zeke to get out of there.

Falco is alive, Reiner punched him out of the way close to the tunnel.

*a canon tranny

I have a feeling we'll see a callback to this via Reiner saving Falco

>Sopa de Macaco helps Ragetard to run
>Ragetard takes him straight to manlet
>Someone in the SL has Sopa de Macaco two minutes later
>Uma Delicia.

I don't get the forth panel

Like I said, Falco is most likely completely safe under some hardening shelter Eren conjured up. Hell, this is something Eren has been able to do (subconsciously) since the very beginning.

Still more votes than Mikasa

>The Absolute State of Erenfags right now.

How come no one is talking about the damage Reiner must have taken?
He was shielding Falco with his back to Eren. Akso he was 2 inches away from Eren
That would vaporise his entire back.
>inb4 he can heal
i just want more mutilated Reiner.

Or he got hungry and couldn't wait for the Willy