So, is JoJo any good, or is just the meme anime/manga inwhich gay characters do weird noises and make funny poses?

So, is JoJo any good, or is just the meme anime/manga inwhich gay characters do weird noises and make funny poses?

read it and find out, tard

Too lazy.
Do it for me!

I'm serious.
Never read or watched it. Look like many people have high consideration of this manga/anime considering it a cult.
But everytime i see something about this, is always some:
>Wryyy
>It's me Dio
>Za warudo
>Some homosexual looking character striking a pose
I don't understand if is just some meme factory or a really good manga.

it's good lole

It's pretty old and full of cliches but at the same time the fights are fucking amazing and the show overall is hype

Both, honestly

this, also the superpowers are among the most creative i have seen

Skip first 3 parts and 6, rest is good.

>read jojo
>like all of it
>think you'll hate part 7 because all the hype surrounding it
>fall in love with it
The art was just too good to look at (despite anatomical errors here and there)

I'd say watch it all, one of the more interesting aspects is kinda watching it evolve from part 1 to 3. Then you kinda see what Araki had around the second half of part 3 and what a mistake it was giving everyone a combat related stand.

I watched the first 2 parts in dub when they came out. Loved it. watched part 3 and 4 (just as anime was ending) again fucking loved it. Read part 5 manga, (so far my favorite, the anime hype is real) reading part 6 atm, honestly, least favorite so far. Im getting close to the end and its getting better, Im scared im gunna dislike parts 7 and 8. I don't want to lose jojos.

Pretty good if you like over the top stuff.

It is hard to get into and it gets more bizzare the further you go on but it is really good if you accept that it's an 80s manga adapted in 2012

JoJo invented most of modern shonen cliches, so technically they are not cliches in JoJo because they were introduced there
>skipping parts
>giving everyone a combat related stand
That's not true though, not even in part 3
Part 6 is best part

>2.93mb
nope

based hairposter

well, a lot of the appeal is how unique and stylish the series is, even then it still manages to have some pretty good moments that could stand on their own without the wierdness of the series

I didn't know having your former main character cheat on their wife was a shounen cliche.

Part 6 isn't the shittest p-
>Jojo is Jotaro with tits, so original!
>Pathetic """tragic""" villain with little presence and motive that isn't his
>Shallow main crew
>Lackluster fights
>Forgettable minor villains
>Weak interactions
>Slow, uninteresting plot progression
>Shitty, ugly prison setting where nothing happens, shitty Florida
>Panties on head retarded stands

It's good, but it's definitely a meme.

Reminder that JoJo (as a manga) created memes before the word "meme" was even created.

I canat least tell you it's worth looking at to find out for yourself. Leave this thread before you get spoiled. Ignore people telling you to only read the manga or skip parts.

>Jotaro with tits is a bad thing

Parts 1-3 are manly
4 onwards is gay