What was Sup Forums first last of anime from memory?

what was Sup Forums first last of anime from memory?

youtube.com/watch?v=lyVqIkJ69VA

4kids dubs not applicable

*taste

Totoro on vhs rented from blockbuster

Either Candy Candy or Heidi the Girl from the Alps

Bootleg gundam VHS

why Namakura Gatana of course

Some lad managed to get hold of Tank Police on VHS from America. Anime didn't exist in Bongland before the mid 90s. I seem to remember it wasn't very good, but this gif I found suggests otherwise.

I think Inuyasha on Adult Swim/Toonami.
For some reason I never watched DBZ as a wee lad.

Gundam 0080 on the midnight run of toonami on some hotel when cartoon network wasn't available near me. All I really remember was thinking how cool the kampfer was

Earliest?
Slayers OVA vhs, nagas laugh made my dick hard.

Or akira on sci fi channel back when they used to show anime on Saturday mornings.

Nadia on VHS

Iria Zeiram back when the Sci Fi channel showed what I thought were really awesome cartoons. I know I got the old VHS recordings kicking around somewhere.

Also that armor design has not aged well, jesus

A video of Tiger Mask 2 sei butchering the OAVs to somewhat make a movie of it. I was 8 years old little girl and I could sing the OP in japanese. I still can, 30 years later.

No idea what it was called, but I rented it from blockbuster and it ended up being hentai. Had some chick living with her grandma, think she was some kind of magic girl.

ROD movie when BlockBusters still existed

Saint seiya for me.

Seeing Scaflowne in a TV store, the scene where Dylan Dau burns a city and goes batshit insane. And I thought that so cool I wanna know more. But it took several years to actually watch the series, because little to no anime on TV and too poor to contract a satellite service.

That's not true at all though, there was a british dub for Urusei Yatsura in the 80s...

Reminder that you fags should participate in Sup Forums Draws Daicon IV. Thread is up.

La Blue Girl

mazinger Z

This. If you didn't watch Namakura Gatana when it aired, you're probably too young for Sup Forums.

Bismarck. The vehicle they used even made me nostalgic back when I played the first Mass Effect and got reminded of the thing through Mako.

Devilman from the 80s

The GiTS movie. It was the only thing my dad had on a pirated vhs