Prison School 276

The beginning of the end.
wasabisyrup.com/archives/7ik9om5f3aM#_enliple

Nothing happens except for André and Risa running on the beach, and Mari literally fucks off abroad while not giving a shit about anything.
Last page is Hana (aka the readers) having a mental breakdown. Hiramoto is butchering the end of his manga.

>prison school

To me it's okay, I don't see any problem. Anyway, imho Mari didn't leave. Plus, I got the feeling Kiyoshi can't keep his piss anymore (there's a sign of piss on its pant) I fear his piss will ruin everything again, poor guy.

>aka the readers
Nah, I, for one, isn't having a mental breakdown since it's pretty obvious that Chiyo and Kiyoshi will end up together. I'm dissatisfied by the abrupt ending but happy at the same time since Hanafags got btfo while Kiyoshi and Chiyo got together.

I fear he'll piss over Hana again, so she will have a new reason for revenge, without admitting her feelings. Sigh, poor Kiyoshi. The piss curse.

>she didn't leave
Except her plane took off with her inside.
I have no problems with Chiyo winning, what annoys me is that the only characters who were relevant for the last arc minus Kiyoshi/Hana/Chiyo were Andre and Risa. Everybody else could have ceased to exist, it would have been the same. This is not the manga I read for all these years.

Also if the plane left, she could have left the plane. It's a common trope to cheat the audience. I want Chiyo winning, but I have a bed feeling about Kiyoshi and his piss.

So we getting more Me and the Devil Blues now?

I don't even understand. Is he just too tired to work on two manga at a time?

You don't understand just because Hanafag.

Why did Mari leave?

Either that, or he doesn't care anymore, or it has indeed been axed. But given how the end is written, it's more like he doesn't give a shit.

Because. She doesn't give any reason, she leaves just because.

You don't know what she is thinking in this chapter.

Mari didn't leave. The seat on the plane isn't the same seat in the last panel where she appears. So, she is in a bus.

so it is officially gettin axed?

I don't think it was axed since it still did pretty will, the author is just ending it.

I don't understand Hana. It's not like she is actually in love with Kioshi. It's a weak crush at best.

We knew it was ending for a while.

Only the ruins of hanafagtown scream "cancelled!"

Dump it.

This.

But she is, shes just denial.

She has been SO stupid. For a stupid revenge, she ruined so many her precious "first times" , especially her first kiss, who she could keep for the right moment and the right guy. She wasted everything in her youth only for revenge.

She asks herself what would she have done if the boys never went to this school and says she probably would have stayed the underground president while all the others students would have lead a peaceful school life. That the boys disrupted it and that men are scum. Then she says she's sorry for not having been here for Chiyo's birthday.
>that was fun...

>That the boys disrupted it and that men are scum
The fuck is her problem? Didn't she warm up to them? Especially Kiyoshi. Those "scumbags" saved her juicy ass multiple times already.

What chapter will this end? Been looking to read this again after dropping it during that shit festival arc.

Well, it's clear why she left. She admitted she has defeated by the guys. For this reason there's the sharp contrast between her departure and the guys and girls enjoying their time together.

>first kiss
>right guy
How virgin are you user?

Daejobu. She admitted her defeat.

Next chapter(277). Comes out in two weeks as the magazine will be on break next week.

According to Hana logic, those were precious first times. But she ruined them also for herself, only to hurt Kiyoshi.

>men are shit! Better leave without telling my family and best friend about it!
This is retarded, even by her standards.

>was going to lose gracefully just to be overcome by her shitness
I feel bad for Hana, it's like she wants to be the better person but her shit personality is too strong

She doesn't have any best friend. And she knows her sister likes Kiyoshi, so she wants to be alone, and don't interfere in her relationship, even if she still hates men.

Hana is sperging out because she still can't accept that she's in love with kiyoshi.

>draw more Manga and magazine Covers because you like Hana more
>instead Chiyo is gonna win because popularity
He didnt had the balls to take the Naruto way.

>She doesn't have any best friend.
What was the point of her protecting Moeko, then?

Hana was popular, not like he liked her more.

She knows she lost, but she admitted it was fun, so she is accepting the new status quo, but she feels herself out of place.

She thinks also Meiko can be better without her. She lost. She is able to accept the consequences of the defeat, unlike...Hana.

Hana was more popular than Chiyo. She won in the polls, it's why she got so many covers.

>The beginning of the end.
Good honestly. It has been shit for a while now.

Look at their sweet smiles, they are so cute together! Hana is a monster. Let this cute couple be happy.

Anyone could translate?

she's way too autistic to ever have any 1st time in the first place, if not for these, so she should be happy already she had some

God bless the author if he actually ends it next chapter

But, why? There are unresolved plots. What about Gakuto? he never made up properly with his GF after cheating with Slut-Senpai. And speaking of Slut-Senpai, what happened to her learning stuff to better impress Gakuto?

>what happened to her learning stuff to better impress Gakuto
She fucked off with Mitsuko.
Shingo also got no resolution and Joe is a non-character.

>Hana btfo
>nobody cares about the manga anymore, not even the haters

Slut and Mitsuko became lovers.