Boruto discussion

Does the purple zappity-zap have any use besides looking cool?

On related note, why isnt kakashi demoted yet

He's weak af now

Well it can pierce your chest and cut your limbs if you don't avoid it.

Mm, probably fair.

but does it make up for the lost ability to copy anything?

We just got info about Mitsuki Gaiden getting animated in 3 weeks and this is what you choose to discuss?

I don't even

He's smart and great leader.

Hyped but the purple lightening bugs me alot

At this point Kakashis been copying justu for a long time. So he probably has just about every basic jutsu down that he doesnt really need the eye anymore.

but like, kamui and chidori

Is it me or does boruto seem to know kakashi. Why isn't anyone talks about it.

He already has like a thousand stolen techniques or some shit. The real thing he lost was being able to bluff people with the hypno eye or telefrag their bodies with a glance.

Well, yeah he cant use those anymore, but he developed purple Raikiri as a replacement for chidori as it requires the sharigan.

*talking

Because kakashi is naruto's teacher

Of course he'd know him

Day 21/Three weeks since Sumire was forever confirmed manga canon.

Feels like as it was yesterday. The meltdown was glorious. Just search for postnumber 164744442 or 164758594 on the archives, scroll down and have fun

>Feels
Tbh i don't really even mind sumire that much

I mean she's as ugly as a troll but she doesnt bug me

Not uglier than Salad. Sumire is canonically cute as she even has stalkers. No one sees Salad as a girl.

True.

But salad is uchiha and all uchihas turn out sexy

Well in that case boruto blushed for Sarada therefore she is canonically beautiful also. Even kishi said she was cute since he gave her glasses.

Reminder of how desperate the shitposter was in denying her being canon

Like me, kishi has an uchiha fetish.

HAHAHAHA salty anons lol

She has Sakura's genes so it'll be unlikely.

I forgot.

rip hopes of sarada being hot

Also, cutierama

13 posts. That's all it took for Hawafags to shit up the thread again.

Why do you guys continually post this? You guys are the first to bitch about anti sumire posts that stir shit up and ruin threads, but then turn around and do the same exact thing.

Enough from both sides.

Not in the new manga canon. He didn't blush in the manga.

I've figured out what the series needs in order to feel like the Naruto we knew and loved.

We have yet to see Bort being taught a jutsu by a old generation character. We know Bort mainly relies on himself to learn new jutsu. This was shown in the first episode of the kagura arc when Boruto tells mitsuki he still can't replicate his wind scythe but he's close to getting it. As of now Bort is just too perfect in terms of ninja skills.
I need to see Konohamaru teach him at least 1 jutsu in the next month.

I dont care for either characters desu

This

Boruto getting lady tsunade as a teacher

I'm thinking Kakashi knocks some major fucking home truths into Boruto and it ends up with everyone failing the test. Anime is extended further from the movie and manga plots and it's another year in the academy where everyone gets their shit together except Boruto who actually loses confidence in himself which leads to him cheating in the movie arc. That girl who was going to leave actually does this time, Hawa drops out and joins the science team from the manga, Iwabe near mindbreaks due to failing again and leaves the leaf

Nah. I like Boruto being self-taught. He needs to innovate to not be a carbon copy of Naruto. I don't want him to start spamming his rasengan like a retard. I want him to use his brain and develop new interesting techniques. Actually what the series should do is to show us the development process of his techniques and his struggles while finding out the correct way to use certain part of the technique.

>one post
>th-the threads are shit, guise

Ah this is a goo suggestion. How do we let the writing team know that we want to see Bort struggle and fail to make his jutsu?
I actually really need to see it.

There’s a difference between celebrating a character being canon without targeting any posters in particular, and actively shitposting against posters you don’t like

>anti sumire posts
That’s the problem, there shouldn’t be “anti Sumire” or any “anti” posts. That’s straight tumblrfaggotry, and complaining about Sumirefags or any other kind of poster is off-topic metashit. It’s really simple, just follow the rules or lurk more.

Not happening. Next arc is mitsuki gaiden then theyll be assigned to their squads, bort gets his movie outfit and team konomaru will undertake there first mission together.

I don't understand. Is Sakura suddenly not attractive? Are you guys gay or something?

I know Mitsuki Gaiden is confirmed but where are the rest confirmed?

So where are the translated episode titles and summaries?

Its all confirmed expect the movie outfit.

Well that's just boring.

Not really. Im sick of the academy. They can still do slice of life stuff in between missions.

The teams are getting formed and Mitsuki Gaiden happens. Everything else is unconfirmed

Personally I'm not and the characters needed far more development before we enter into territory we've watched/read already. Failing the test would not only have allowed the series to distance itself further from copying Naruto but allowed the manga to get even further ahead.

Well in that case same for sumire?

Yeah? No one has ever said that he blushed for her. But Magire did explicitly ask her out, so she is canonically cute.

Yup same with salad since boruto blushed for her. They might leave the blushing part in the anime since it's more canon than the manga.

If it didn't happen in the manga its unlikely that it will happen in the anime. Also Salad's blush in thr manga was less intense than her blush in the movie as well.

New episode summaries:

Episode 37: A Shinobi’s Resolution

Boruto was the first to challenge the graduation exam’s proctor Kakashi, after being the first to arrive at his location, however, he is easily held down. Furthermore, Kakashi criticized not only Boruto himself, but also all his classmates, leading Boruto to become extremely frustrated. Boruto’s classmates arrive, and manage to free Boruto through a combined effort, allowing him to escape from Kakashi. Boruto is uncharacteristically depressed, so his classmates do their best to restore his spirits. Finding himself again, Boruto proposes a strategy to everyone. December 13th

Episode 38: Formation, Three Man Cells…?

Boruto and his friends are successful in becoming apprentice ninja, ‘Genin’, their first step. Firstly, they must form their basic teams to carry out missions in, a three man cell. Boruto expected to group up with his close friend Shikadai; however, Shikadai is forming a cell with Inojin and Chocho, following in their parents’ footsteps of the ‘Inoshikacho’ trio. Boruto then becomes grouped with Sarada and Mitsuki……. December 20th

Episode 39: The Path Illuminated by the Full Moon

Mitsuki was originally from another village, the Village of the Hidden Sound. But since meeting with Boruto and the others, Mitsuki has decided that he will now remain at the Village of the Hidden Leaf and become a ninja. In the past, Mitsuki has had his memory taken away from him, and had lost his identity, along with what he wants to achieve in life, only to awaken in an unfamiliar laboratory. The mystery that surrounds Mitsuki, and the plethora of thoughts that surround him, has now cleared up for him. December 27th

Boruto will be on break week of Jan 3rd...

True but it seems like the anime adds more stuff like what they did with Sarada's arc so they might add bort blush and maybe more stuff.

>inb4 they left out Bort blushing because they're unsure about the pairing and had Hawawa on the horizon.

Just give me a good 2 minute scene with Toneri & Bort.
Is that really too much to ask?

>We have yet to see Bort being taught a jutsu by a old generation character
Are we talking besides the Rasengan that he learns from Konohamaru?

>Does the purple zappity-zap have any use besides looking cool?
It's as useful as any lightning sword that's made out of chakra I reckon.
>On related note, why isnt kakashi demoted yet
What the fuck are they going to demote him from?
He's technically retired, and he's still a capable ninja without the eye hax. Kakashi was a legend before he got the sharingan, and now he probably has more chakra at his disposal without it. I wonder if he gets to keep all the techniques he learned while using it though.

I am pretty sure that they are trying to make everything as ambiguous as possible to test the waters and go with the fan favorite ship. And seeing the sudden relevance that Sumire is starting to have, I guess she is becoming rapidly popular with thr nips.

I used to have fun in these threads. Best time to actually discuss stuff is the first half of the day a new episode comes out.

Good, see you next week then?

>uhh there's a big problem I need to solve as a kage
>people might die
>I know! I'll bring these 12 year olds with me!

Was Naruto's writing ever as retarded as this?

I'm female and sakura is just naturally ugly

No, not even Shippuden never hit this level of shit writing...

But Sasuke's will be stronger

>I wonder if he gets to keep all the techniques he learned while using it though.

I think the Sharingan just lets the user insta-learn a jutsu, I don't think it's required to retain the knowledge of how to use it.

>I am pain, my land is raped my friends dead and i seek justice and peace
>Well I'm naruto and everything will be fine just trust me
>ok
>dies
>but resurrects everyone he killed in the village before hand so all that emotional stuff just forget it ok?

Hashirama would be so fucking pissed

So is there any reason to watch yet? Are they still stuck in pre-plot filler?

Hot ninja boys but other than that nah

Wait till mitsuki gaiden

>I'm female
Natural born?

>and sakura is just naturally ugly
Get fucked. Look at this. How is this "naturally ugly"? You sound like another one of those "Sakura is a shit!" memers.

>>uhh there's a big problem I need to solve as a kage
>>people might die
>>I know! I'll bring these 12 year olds with me!
what are you talking about?

Come back in 3 weeks. We getting Mitsuky gaiden episode.

Yes, natural born girl

The forehead

The best thing about Sakura were her eyes, which Sarada didn't inherit.

>we're at the pier of a lit as fuck tourist town
>but let's form two gangs and have a straight out fight
>we'll even walk there with a tied up kid, would could go wrong?
>uhh, what if someone sees us?
>it's ok, we'll use this jutsu and create a random fog after 10 minutes of talking
>surely nobody would question that

We're not talking about questionable decisions based on emotion, but about straight up retarded zero sense writing.

The anime this thread is about. You should watch it.

He is probably talking about Gaiden, but still, that was Kishi's last mistake.

>The anime this thread is about. You should watch it.
I have, even read the manga up to 18, not sure what part you're talking about.

Oh right, skipped over Gaiden and was planning to read it soon.

Will Anko lose weight after this?

How old is she anyway?

>but about straight up retarded zero sense writing

Oh you mean Obito.

Dont say shit about tobito

He may have been written poorly but he's hot af

The whole literal thing.

No, I mean the "wearing a "fuck blacks" shirt in the hood" type of scenarios Boruto has. Naruto never had that I don't think.

So are we back to the whole Sumire will get a chakra mode and be personally trained by Kaguya to stop ninja cthulu? Haven't seen that in a while.

Nue isnt a bijuu so it isnt possible

>No, I mean the "wearing a "fuck blacks" shirt in the hood" type of scenarios Boruto has.
What the fuck are you even talking about?

Chakra mode or a similar technique isn't impossible. Nue is a chakra battery that can freely manipulate and give properties to charkra after all. She will probably need to get Kaguya's original jutsu to do it though. Given her recent relevance, getting the real jutsu somehow isn't far fetched. Being formally trained by Kaguya is unlikely though.

The whole mist arc is a prime example, retard. Stop pretending.

>Given her recent relevance

But the manga confirms she isn't a ninja anymore but works as a scientist.

Was Mitsuki really using Sage mode? Why did it look so different?

No fighting in my christian thread

He literally calls him "uncle", fuckstick. Of course they are close.

Have you seen how obscure and weird kabuto looked after using it?

all sage mode users have a different-looking mode.

No one said that she wasn't a ninja anymore. She just works there for some reason and didn't take the chuunin exams because of that. She is still the only member of the main cast working with Katasuke, and Katasuke surely is important for the manga plot.

I can only remember Jiraiya's and Naruto's and they both looked similar, in the eyes at least.

>Plebian taste detected

Yes, but that's *frog* sage mode. There are other Smodes out there.

What kabuto and mitsuki accessed seems to be dragon Smode.

kabuto got snake mode from the great snake sage. he bites you and you undergo a transformation.

orochimaru failed at this. how he got away does make me wonder as the great white snake eats you if you fail. he was probably helped out by some henchman who whisked him away or something.

but he did do his own experimentation with curse marks and transformed his physical self on him own. and it makes sense as to why after creating a toneri clone he spliced his own genes into the mix and created a vessel that can achieve snake sage mode without the assistance of the great white snake sage

Chakra mode =/= tailed beast mode

I bet that's exactly why he made mitsuki.
He's basically just a big snek weapon.

I thought Cmode required a bijuu.

im dumb

Nue is still a Chakra creature like episode 14 showed at the end, which also grows thanks to Chakra, so a Nue mode is possible.

Getting trained by Kaguya though is highly unlikely. Maybe learning her dimension traveling technique by science.

The bite is to determine if you can be taught. All of Orochimaru's signature abilities come from the Power of the White Snake. Especially his Yamata no Orochi form. Kabuto said Oro didn't have a body that could handle it which ultimately doesn't mean anything since no one knows when he tried to become a sage. His original body might have been compatible since Orochimaru has senjutsu chakra but when he first moved to a new body, shit probably stopped working.

Chakra mode is a pretty vague term really, stuff like sage mode, eight gates, byakugo, curse mark, are all different kinds of “modes”