Re creators

Where you mad at the ending? would you be happy if you were in the audience?

Nah, great show. Writing was solid, plot was original and handled well, and the cast was great. Easy 9/10 would recommend. Reminder that Altair did nothing wrong.
>inb4 muh fate xD
Summoning legends to fight and having fictional characters bleed into reality and dealing with the consequences are entirely different.

Why should I be mad at the ending? It was lackluster at worst

>spic
?

Yes, I was afraid for a while that this angel wouldn't get the ending she deserves because of cliche asspull from the "good guys".

>mamika

It wasn't the worst show i've ever watched, but it was the worst i've ever forced myself to watch to the end

It's pretty much the best show I've watched in the last four years. Such a masterful finale.

I would be too busy shitting on Alicefsgs to care

I got mad at this show around episode 5 or so. It started really strong and thought the staff's pedigree would make a very interesting ride out of a quite retarded premise.

Aoki Ei is a fucking hack and Ga-rei Zero was a fluke. Everything he touches becomes a boring infodump. The only exception being TYPE-MOON works adapted by him, which are already infodumps and all he did was copy them verbatim.

This show is hot garbage and everyone that loves it is so delusional they act as if there are 0 flaws. Every time.

It was kinda shit. Oh, we're going to do all this bullshit and then at the fucking end here's the chick who an hero'd to play on Altair emotions. That was their trump card, it's kinda like why do all this bullshit and then some half-assed here's the chick who killed herself because MC was a fucking pussy and couldn't admit "shit happens, it's cool" and abandons her in her time of need, Fuck this shit cliché play on emotions bullshit. It had hella potential and I was hoping for it to go somewhere and then you could see this ending coming form a fucking mile away.

It get's a 6.5/10 at BEST and that's being generous.

S2 announcement when?

Second season will be a live action documentary with Meteora visiting Troyca and explaining the processo of creating anime, with occasional random characters cameos.

Meteora doing JAV when?

you mean lesbian JAV

Is Aniplex having an event this year

It's possible we would get an OVA or movie recap of the first series even that Re:Creators is an very interesting project.

>Alice vagina tingles like a firecracker

I would genuinely enjoy a movie recap. OVA would be simply delicious

I'd like a movie recap with Monogatari style commentary/banter track, like Meteora and Altair, Mamika and Magane or Aliceteria and Rui.

Meteora/Altair has to happen.

Do you ever think up stories for the characters?

Most of the hate for this show comes from the brainlets that didn't understand that their subpar battle royale story wasn't the main feature of the story. If you take out the MC and Altair's conflicts, you don't have anything at all. The scenario would not have happened, so the plot relies on the resolution of it. That's why the bullshit like Meteora not going back is irrelevant. It's not about those characters. Anyone expecting it to be the main course was a delusional shonenfag.

Meteora not going back is relevant though. It was a story about the relationship between creation and creators, and both Meteora and Altair became creators themselves through the ECF. Altair became a creator that will write stories only for herself and Setsuna (indirectly referred in the Magane and Souta conversation), and Meteora became a creator for the public.

Ending was top garbage.

Soon.

>Movie recap S1 prelude to S2 coming out summer 2018

Oh yes, oh fucking yes

It's shit. An unimpressive and completely predictable turd. People were baited by the premise and some alright interactions between the characters but otherwise it sucked.

The manga adaptation is too cute
Also Magane soon

Hopefully someone scans and translates it.

How will second season work out for Re:Creators

Sota continues as MC, Meteoria living her natural life and probably has a girlfriendrelated to Selsaria world?

This is important.

I want an OVA of Meteora living in the nightlife spending time in those lesbian bars hitting every girl on sight.

S2 when?

Altair and Setsuna are bored so they pull every character from their worlds and put them together in a fictional tropical island.

Ei Aoki plans right now still pushing Aniplex for more Aldanoah or Re:Creators?

Meteora is bisexual, but I would not be surprise she gets a good gf instead of faggot Sota.

He got Sony to throw the staff a party

She shouldn't get to live lesbians ever after w/ the dead girl. She committed and aided in so much murder that she was not even sorry for.

She killed two fictional characters (that weren't even honorary japanese citizens), she technically didn't commit any crime at all.

>would you be happy if you were in the audience?
Their taste is shit.

Mamika was alive, and now she's patently dead. What does that make the culprit of the act?

Mamika isn't real. And there is also no evidence of Altair killing Mamika since it happened in another world and with no witnesses, though in japan her saying she did in the ECF might be enough for a trial (if Mamika was real of course).

Why do you type like a retard?

>Villain's motivation is cyberbullying
shit anime.

Mamika is as real as Altair and everyone else on that show. Altair killing Mamika is just as criminal as Magane killing a passerby.

What is with Japan and putting "re:" in all their titles lately?

>I guess we really were the Re:Creators
Wow.

re:creators is definitely in my top 10 for this year, mebbe top 5 depends on how this season closes out

i still want more shark, how did she get away with the murders and theft? did they just sweep it under the rug because her power is what actually saved the world?

Altair was really cute.

There's no reason to believe that she simply was let go since they never spelled out her involvement regarding the plan's success on screen. I think her status would be very complicated if she ever was captured. There's a story's worth of material when it comes to how she managed in here, how she got around and her escape to a foreign country, and of course what came after.

It's going to be interesting how Megane showed up in the first place and learn about more of her true intentions in the real world.

I hope we won't have to go through a timeskip

>Magane as S2 MC

Please make it happen

Magane doujins are what should be happening first