Bible anons what do you think the great deception will be?

- some say a false flag alien attack
- holographic image of god in the clouds

Attached: 4horsemen.jpg (720x540, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Thessalonians 2:1-12&version=NKJV
youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM
youtu.be/2VOqcpt6_BY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>- some say a false flag alien attack
I've heard this theory many times, if we keep memeing it, it'll never happen.

The great deception is finding out that everything you ever thought you knew about this world is a LIE

that wouldnt be a great deception though. that would be a big reveal

christian server /bkXHBgq

I doubt any can say my friend
Pray that you are saved from the temptation anons
When you see the martyrs crowned, think to yourself, how else could they love so much, but through God

Attached: IMG_1048.jpg (338x448, 67K)

and this is why no one takes Sup Forums christians seriously.

The deception is what's been happening. The reveal hasn't happened yet you fucking retard

CHECKED

That's not how that works
UNCHECKED

sorry...............

Lurk more newfag
And go with Christ

Proverbs 30:8-9
8 Remove far from me vanity, and lying words. Give me neither beggary, nor riches: give me only the necessaries of life:
9 Lest perhaps being filled, I should be tempted to deny, and say: Who is the Lord? or being compelled by poverty, I should steal, and forswear the name of my God.

The second coming of Christ will be the next deception.
Also which is more chad
Ragnarok or Armageddon ?

>Bible anons what do you think the great deception will be?
>America is a democracy. LOL

Attached: BREAKING NEWS ALERT.jpg (1024x573, 44K)

All false gods are demons user
Please come to God Almighty

you mean the uniting of american evangelicals under the seal of donald j trump, the absolute antithesis to real Christianity?

or did you mean some other great deception?

According to the visions of some people there maybe a coverup when the rapture takes place. Blamed on aliens

You know it's the opposite right? Prophecies don't come true because their writers were wise, they come true because we collectively and unwittingly bring them to fruition

Only God knows the future friend
Worry not about the day of the Lord, pray instead for the grace to fulfill your vocation fully

I think AI and the internet will play a big role. Revelation talks about the image of the beast being brought to life during a time when the whole world hears of the Gospel. Its possible that the antichrist manifests himself through a sentient AI.
Aliens may have a role too. Just be alert brothers because even some of the elect will be decieved.

>Only God knows the future friend
This is true, but God isn't some far-off entity governing Man like a despot in the sky. He is a part of each and all of us, he is everything and nothing at the same time, both everywhere and nowhere. We are made in His image; a fraction of the whole by itself is worth nothing but in the grander scheme a wonderful portrait can be made. Do you not understand the concept of free will? De-Romanize yourself and embrace the everlasting love of our Lord

ive thought about this AI being the antichrist. The movie transcendence with johny deep always stuck with me as a robotic jesus . Could do miracles even bring people back from the dead, would be seen as a savior for mankind etc.
man would literally worship an entity that could solve all the problems in the world due to its shear computing power to brute force solutions to the worlds problems.

God is everything and everywhere friend
You can not "de-romanize" christianity without falling into error
Outside the catholic chirch there can be no salvation
I love you user, do not willing accept false teachings
Jesus created His church, those who persecute it, persecute Him

The Bible.

Check the Last digits user, You can have a glorious 8888 in the beginning, but that is not rare.
These numbers are in series not random.

Oh God, you're a Catholic? The RCC is the modern-day equivalent to Pharisees. So blinded by tradition you forget and obfuscate His eternal message. Understand the scripture has been twisted, mistranslated, and weaponized to turn the righteous in Christ into willing servants to the Devil. Never forget the door to God lies within and our lord Yeshua is the key. Never let anyone insinuate that you are but a subject, a slave to a distant being with which you have no connection. That's the same shit that was preached by the Babylonians

>utside the catholic chirch there can be no salvation

>chirch

Attached: TheCatholics.jpg (1066x600, 58K)

The real Catholic faith is the SSPX
Not this Vatican Second bullshit kike catholic church

roll

Attached: 1490729143374.jpg (1280x1122, 255K)

Project Bluebeam, the fake alien invasion. The military is already working on the technology, there was even a recent story about them trying to use lasers to beam fake voices into people's heads.

this. a book pertaining to 1st century events becomes a blueprint, not prophecy.

So we have 4000 genetic diseases.

The theory is that our genes were spliced with alien DNA but they were done so in a peatree dish instead of an exact cut... It means the dna is missing blocks in some cases because its shittily spliced, not exact.

So this who Mark of the beast thing could be black propaganda so if humans ever found a way to fix their genome and eliminate the corrupt chemical bonds from our ancient past... we would be have to face the final boss which is that revelations is a psy op.

It states that the anti christ comes first and then christ comes to rescue those who submit to his authority... Well the fact that Christ has already came, and many others before and after him understood morality and when to fight.

Guys the bible is a collection of books that had to be transfered into a single book. They not only mistranslated things on purpose, but they removed and added things that did and didnt happen.

Remember /pol .... to be like Christ is to CARE AND ACT TO END SLAVERY.

Attached: 1517943723735.gif (320x240, 1.51M)

Occams Razor says:

Worldwide cultural Marxism

If pre-tribulation perhaps the Anti-Christ spirit has manifest enough technological control in people that it can ghettoize ideologically dissenting opinions and pull everyone into a False reality dream world, like Madara.

>......understood morality and when to fight + they hide the fact that Christ conciousness is achievable to everyone. And is simply do no wrong and tolerate no wrongs. Do not overpunish, but self defense is Christ like.

Dont let the book fool you, Christ lead a rebellion and knew his courage would echo through the ages.

The templars thought they were fighting for Christs kingdom.... because they didnt ask the questions, and sought domination for a false authority.

There are circumstances where we are authorized to take a life. And it is always when you are defending life and the rights of concious beings.

It is also ok to take wood and food from the forest, but you are only authorized to do so if you care for the land and propogate life.

The left agenda is the great deception. The rapeugees attacking whites is the happening.

fake alien invasion anitchrist laarping as god

Look around you. The groundwork has been laid.

Space doesn't exist, but people believe in it more than God. Stars are angels. Aliens are fallen angel &/or demons. Evolution is a hoax. It's been well debunked, but again people chimp out about it. Basically all modern science and technology has its roots in mysticism. Check out Theosophy. It is all necessary to embody the demonic souls because God destroyed their bodies in the flood. All souls are immortal. That's why heaven or hell. Non-existence is not an option. Anyhow, AI provides the perfect segway from computer to robo-demon/image of the beast. Chips will likely be used. When broken, the lithium battery causes a sore...like Revelation mentions. Blockchain is the ultimate enslavement tool. No chip, no money. Also, property deeds will be blockchained thereby making you a complete pariah if you don't submit. Also, add in virtual reality and neural networks and you basically have the matrix in real life.

One day soon, likely by Pentecost, the church will vanish. The rebellious angels will be kicked out of heaven. The Holy Spirit will cease restraining evil. Literally all hell breaks loose.

In short, NOW is the time for anyone who wishes to avoid all this to repent of their sin, believe that Jesus died to pay for your sins and rose again, and call on Him for salvation.

Or, just wait around and see how close my guess is. I won't be joining you.

Attached: image.jpg (720x479, 384K)

THIS x Sideways 8

Give this person a cookie.... like seriously. Also when it's time, see you at the marriage feast user.

Attached: Catholic.jpg (472x5377, 1.61M)

I was hoping that would've happened already. I'm not good with patiently waiting.

I'll be near the wood, hay, stubble bonfire!
I'm just happy to know it'll all be cleaned up somehow!

the great deception is that the devil does not exist. i believe the ascension of revelation will take the form of whatever perception our brains can comprehend.

It's already happening, look at the infiltration of the Vatican by Freemasons

God is great. Bump.

It's ironic. This place will actually be a catalyst, unwittingly due to the stupidity of the masses, for the destruction of Israel.

When this occurs, a great war shall begin, Islam will conquer, the vatican's dome shall quake, and the anti-Christ will be ushered in. Some of the people here will realize it, most will not. What will be done has been calculated precisely by our superiors, who call us to blame the Jew for it all, and to blame he will be.

What you do not know, and what none of you tools have known, is that this was the plan the entire time. The ones at the top know Israel will be destroyed, and fight for it to be so.

They serve one master, Satan. Satan has picked the Jews as his vessel for this grand era of deception. You don't truly think the elite would allow Trump to walk into office if he wasn't apart of the plan, even as a pawn?

This deception, has fooled each and every person here, and mark my words, it will deceive the world during the great awakening, which will play directly to their ends.

the great deception was the holocaust. the allies knew having the soviets on their side would make them look like villians in the history books, so they made a bigger villian.

Attached: 1513720522518.jpg (650x667, 138K)

Sumerians "return", claim everything was stolen from them and that they hold all the truth and knowledge. It'll kind of be like a soft alien invasion, they were here all along writing dormant until we reach a point of no return. They aren't to be trusted, however. Only trust God and Jesus.

describe in bible words what the great deception is. How does the bible explain it.

How can you talk about the great deception if you don't even know what the great deception is in reference to? Durr.

I agree with this man, but arguing with them is futile. I've picked battles with them many times before and they will not see reason.

They have closed their hearts off to God, worship their Pope, decorate their houses with icons (which they generally directly worship), and repeat vain rituals.

They fear to read the Bible and absorb it's words, for they might know their great error.

You mean...a revelation????

>Evolution is a hoax. It's been well debunked, but again people chimp out about it.
Elaborate.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Thessalonians 2:1-12&version=NKJV

>The coming of thelawless oneis according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,10and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.11And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,12that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

but what if we already hear voices in our head?

Thanks.

America is not and never has been a democracy. Our founders new democracies were subject to tyranny of the majority. We were created as a constitutional republic, but have since been corrupted by banking cartels.

Expanding on this, ancient Sumer is in the middle East. There's many who believe and claim that all Abrahamic religions stole from ancient Sumeria. So, then, it would be possible somebody claiming to be some ancient deity from Sumeria could unite all Abrahamic religions by exposing how the rifts came to be to begin with. Something that has never been possible before.

The Bible talks about a beast from the east, also known as the anti Christ. The Talmudic Jews are awaiting their Messiah, as are the Muslims. The Jews very recently made moves to begin work on a third temple, also prophecised in the Bible.

The reality is nobody knows who or when, but the most important thing is to be familiar with the Bible, and to know Jesus is your saviour, and that he and only he is the son of God.

There is no great deception,

Our God Satan is real.

The great deception is Jews

If one believes that the voice of God on Earth is one sole man chosen by other men, then they are shutting themselves off from God. Christ guides you from within, user. Do not allow yourself to become a lamb, letting your spiritual decisions be decreed by man. The Church is you, user, it is all of us. Our bodies are temples that house the spirit of God, if only we allow Him in.

Whoops, meant to quote my other post

You and many others seem like the persons leading me across a rope bridge with a bunch of faulty boards to step on saying "Don't look down. Everything will be ok. Keep your eyes forward." Suddenly...
>board breaks
>plummet to my death
>you find excuses for the strength of the board I stepped on since it's not His fault it broke.
>work of Satan or Human flaw because a loving God wouldn't do us in like that.
>"Next please."
>it's your turn.
Maybe those ancient verses and scripture will make the fall less agonizing.
Shit maybe them rich folks sitting in their row boats when the Titanic sank coulda jumped in the water with the less fortunate...then when the hypothermia sets in...ask them how much He loves them, or maybe they coulda waived their cash at the water..."I'll give you 100$ to be 10 degrees above freezing." It's simple animal shit. As fast as a bullet travels...you're at war...you step left..step right...
A gazelle on the plains...a cheetah chases...you move left right...
Either of the 2 misses...thank God lmao

The great deception came 500 years ago.

That confirmation thoi

hes right

the great deception will come after the Christians are raptured. what better way to describe what's happening to the secularists left here than that they themselves have been raptured to a new earth free from Christians, and that if they want to stay, they must worship the beast and take the mark. The beast will perform wonders for people to awe at. seeing is believing to them, once they see something like that, they will believe and worship whatever they're told to. they don't know any better, nor do they have the willpower to withstand it alone. They're empty and desperately trying to fill the void in them where Jesus belongs. I pity them. They're going to be caught in the crossfire of the punishment for the real sick freaks because they were so willfully blind.

Checked! Going with Christ confirmed.

Attached: 1521621862947.png (717x853, 363K)

God died when jesus died. Angel's and demons have been fighting for his throne ever since. Humans were created by God to wage war on god's "enemy", that does not mean demons, Lucifer or satan. The Angel's and demons will unite under "his" banner. And will try to "re" conquer humans and use them as intended. Weapons. Humans will retaliate, in doing so however humans will Unite as well under one banner and fight back against these beings.

>American spirituality

Attached: moments before this post was made.jpg (211x211, 11K)

trump

Hasn't that already happened to many people in the world leading to the pissed off generations we have now?

Should have used coopers book cover for ur pic.

youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM

I agree

Could be signals in the noise, valid or invalid. Could be your mind components communicating to the other components or itself or you. Could be schizophrenia. Could be something else.

Attached: 1520511314984.png (196x196, 49K)

It’s the theology that the Torah was abolished and not for followers of Jesus. Romans 8 has Paul showing that the carnal mind cannot submit to God’s Law. Thus, those who are carnally minded will easily accept any teaching that omits the Law, even if it only gets based on the twisting of a single author (Paul) in contradiction to he entirety of scripture despite the fact that Peter explicitly warns us in 2 Peter 3 that people twist Paul’s writings to commit the error of LAWlessness. Also despite the fact that Jesus said that heaven and earth would pass away before one hot or tittle would pass away from the Law...and that heaven and earth passing away is in Revelation 21....as in not yet.

What you’ve been taught is traditions of men and twisting of scripture. Those that hate the Law are allowed to believe it is abolished. Then they can practice rebellion while thinking they are saved. The deception is not to lead people astray, but to allow people to act out what is in their heart without fear. Thus, they get to exercise their free will to practice what is in their heart. It’s a deception that all they have to do is acknowledge Jesus and then continue in sin and be fine. No. We are called to be without spot. “Belief” requires action.

If any of my words fall on good soil, please look into this with an open heart and prayer. It’s a serious issue.

youtu.be/2VOqcpt6_BY

Kike

what about ppl thinking the world was about to end for the last 2000 years

>Checked
The absolute state of newfags. Lurk more, and see you on the boards.