Boku no Hero Academia

Best boy gets the 7th place

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jPWrHPNekvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because this all 100% based on anime relevance bar Kirishima maybe does that mean All Might is gonna be top 5 next year?

These are unconfirmed but we don't have shit else yet.

No.163 候補たち
轟と爆豪ともに補講クリア
新たなBIG3候補が学内で噂されはじめる
強さ、体育祭などの実績、将来性、人気の4つがポイント
候補にA組生徒の名前があがる
話したいことがあるから来てくれと知らない二年生に呼ばれるデク
心配するお茶子と飯田
同じ時に別々の場所で轟と爆豪にも声がかかっていた

Probably.

I kinda wish this poll had mirio in it at some place.
Just so it wouldn't be this obviously just an anime poll
Would be a lot more fun to shitpost with.

What are all these smudges on my screen?

There are too many factors to tell.

text spoiler was in previous thread, asked a person to translate it in full

候補たち
Candidates/nominees
轟と爆豪ともに補講クリア
Todo and Baku finished/cleared their license exam supplementary lessons
新たなBIG3候補が学内で噂されはじめる
There are rumors of candidates for the new BIG3 that started to spread around the school
強さ、体育祭などの実績、将来性、人気の4つがポイント
Strength, sports festival achievements, promise/future prospects, popularity are the four points (according to which which the new big three will be chosen, i imagine)
候補にA組生徒の名前があがる
There are candidates/nominees in class A (I think that’s more or less what it says)
話したいことがあるから来てくれと知らない二年生に呼ばれるデク
Deku was called by 2nd years he doesn’t know who wanted to talk to him (i think)
心配するお茶子と飯田
Iida and Ochako are worried
同じ時に別々の場所で轟と爆豪にも声がかかっていた
At the same time but in a different place Baku and Todo were called

Why is Bakogou so popular? All he does is sperg out like an autist for very little reason.

1ST

Well think about what kind of people that watch anime

It will probably be a chapter to prepare ground for the next arc and will focus a bit on Bakugou and Todoroki.

Japan loves Edgy shit
It's why fucking Shadow the Hedgehog exists and why they gave him guns

>no Mirio
Why are Nips so tasteless?

Beta losers? I would think they would self-insert as deku and not as bakugo.
Is bakugo some kind of beta power fantasy?

>lose his quirk
>not BIG3 anymore
School a shit, they really think anyone can surpass the Janitor?

>Shadow
>With guns
What. I’m not a big Sonic fan but what?

Thanks. Looks like they're getting recognized for their talents of literally being better than everyone else
Does that mean the old Big Three are irrelevant now?

>Protagonist barely manages to edge out a dude who hasn't been seen in a year

I'm fucking dying here.

Not even Hori gets it.

They're graduating anyway.

Kek, even nip schoolboys can see that Deku is a bland self insert MC that appeals to the "I'm such a nerd" fags. He has this bland sob story that's supposed to make you feel for him, about how he looks up to AM because he watched some youtube vids, and wants to be like him of course. He finds out though that he's 1 out of 5 people who don't have quirks and gets super durrpressed. But again most people in his world have either shit quirks or no quirks like him and don't get to be heroes. Which just makes Deku come off as an entitled piece of shit who makes his mom over eat because she feels responsibl just because he couldn't get over something he found out about when he was like 5.

Then through a super contrived series of events he conveniently gets handed the most powerful quirk. And now we are supposed to follow him on his journey and be impressed that he's going to make it even though he has far and away the most powerful quirk?

It's ridiculous watching the series make a big fuss about him going up against a guy who's got swords!! OH NO!! Then even when his opponents do outwit him somehow even though he's already been informed of what their quirk is, his plot armor kicks in and is saved.

So obviously he's retarded which is why I don't get why people say he's an intelligent MC just because he can come up with some basic plans that rely on how ridiculously OP his quirk is. Like I'm gonna blow a hole through a 3 story building with my punch and you do your thing Ochako while the opponent is caught up in the explosion. I'm gonna punch this lake into a whirlpool and you guys use your quirks and do what you do. You would have to be retarded to be impressed by that, I've seen dota scrubs come up with better plans. He did have that one plan with the mines, but that was just BS. No way he could have dug up that many mines before the race is over, also mine explosions don't work like that but seeing how Hori uses bakugou's powers it's par for the course.

youtube.com/watch?v=jPWrHPNekvE

>Does that mean the old Big Three are irrelevant now?

Probably means nothing since Mirio is quirkless and his hero he interned with is dead.

Nejire and Suneater will be graduating and have interns so its meaningless.

It's the Levi Syndrome

If you think its true then why shinso rank 10

Edgelord spreg characters always lead the pop polls in Japan. At least Ochako is officially best girl again.

I don't know if you are aware but Todo just had an entire anime arc about him in prime time slots

The poll was clearly influenced by anime. Most of the top 10 is about the students who somehow drew attention in the UA Festival.

Deku is stupid scum beta nerd braindead mc

She is officially girl who is best for Baku
Not best girl.

I thought Hori's favorite character was Bakugou

You make it sound like Deku wasn't in the exact same anime.

We did it LADS

Mineta is his favourite

To draw. He also thinks he is a cunt.

Tradgic backstories are always better than protags in Nippon mind

>Tsuyufags constantly talk about her 'popularity'
>Has never been first girl in a poll
>out of the top 10 altogether
>Not only involved in the manga BUT also should have animefags who love her so she has little excuse

heh

Yeah anime and manga fans more like bakugou

Wasn't it All mighty?

He isn't even edgy, he is literally just a sperglord.

these polls were done in the middle of the summer between the sport festival and the stain arc. Of course he would be that high. Are you seriously this retarded?

Post Deku and Ochako please

>As Sonic falls to the ground Shadow reloads a gun
>literal military
>literal edgy aliens
Fucking why

I have a folder with over 100 pics of them

RIP Tsuyu

I knew he would be high but he still barely lost to the protagonist who was just as much if not more featured in the anime and manga.

You are just asking for Ochabaku NTR now.

DeKEK

He's a power fantasy for the kids reading SJ. Deku might closer to what they are, but not what they want to be. Superficially, Bakugo is a cool guy with a strong quirk who can do whatever he wants.
As far as adult readers go, there's all sorts of people who like him.

She is terrible.

Hell yeah! My boi finally got number 1!

The Frog memes truly died, didn't they?

Maybe she's 11. There would still be hope then.

>counter-spammng will help
please no

Deku and Todoroki btfo YET AGAIN. Thanks Japan.

Didnt anime have tsuyu ep filler because of fans why she not in top 10

>not understanding that Kaminari by his associate with Kirishima and Bakugou would be decently high

>finally

>Once again my boy got number 1.

Fixed that for you.

The sport festival had more focus on Todoroki than Deku and in the stain arc he was bascially equal in development with Deku. Overall he had more development, especially emotional. Of course he would get a shit tone of votes.

She is

Hopefully this will diversify the attention the girls get

Test
C UCK
KEK
KKEK
cuck

This is my only sfw pic

>3205
>3204

I demand a recount. Shoto clearly beat the son of All Might but the system won't allow it.

just gonna posts my fav ones

Seriously, the only good thing about him is how well he fits in mind break doujins.

He's an asshole, but a lovable one. He's well-written.

Your ship is trash and bland as fuck.

I know, right?
Literally anyone would've been a better MC, but we got shitty Deku instead.

rude

But it’s the only ship where one of the characters is in love with the other in canon.

Soon Ochako and Toga will realize Bakugo is the real man they need

Pissed there's no Mirio.

>No Tokoyami

Fucking hell, Japan.

Doesn't make it good at all. It's bland and boring. Ochako is a shit character because of it.

MUH DEKU is her whole character.

>Mineta was eating lunch by himself like a fucking loser when the ground underneath him shattered, sending him into the ceiling. Everyone on the bus stood up and cheered and Midoriya started dancing and shouted "Oppa Deku Style
Why did this make me laugh so hard

And canon

l ship those because just imagine how fucking wild the sex is.

He's going to crack the end of the Top 10 when its >his turn

The top 7 is almost set in stone. 8-10 is where the fun stuff happens

After that fujo that tried to derail last thread i will take every opportunity to post anything i have

Chrysanthos

It was another day at UA Academy for Sidekicking, and Nedzu was having a secret parlay with the League of Villains, both parties having bodyguards to ensure nothing would happen.
"Very well then," Shigaraki sighed, "Dabi, perform analingus on Present Mic."
"What?!" Present Mic shouted. "Tomura, I'm really going to hit you." Dabi threatened without losing his expression or his cool.
"What?!" Shigaraki banged his fists ineffectively on the table,"But Dabi, aren't you a raging twink who lives off the love juices of other twinks?
"I am," Dabi confirmed, "But Present Mic isn't a twink -- he's a twunk, at least."
"Y-Yeah!"
"Plus, what ass is there to eat?"
"HEY!"
"Ufufufufufu~" Shigaraki chuckled ,pulling out a button, "Then it seems I will have to punish you..." He pressed the button.
A low vibrating sound filled the air, and Kurogiri fell over, moaning and shaking with pleasure.
"Oh, whoops. Wrong one." Shigaraki stated, nonchalantly taking out several other, identical buttons as everyone looked on in horror. "Then which one is it...?"
"Tomura, what the hell are those buttons for?!" Dabi shouted. He was ignored.
"This one...?"
Three floors down, Mineta was eating lunch by himself like a fucking loser when the ground underneath him shattered, sending him into the ceiling. Everyone on the bus stood up and cheered and Midoriya started dancing and shouted "Oppa Deku Style".
"Or perhaps this one?" Shigaraki pressed another button.
In a different city, Endeavor was giving a press conference when all of his clothes exploded off of him, leaving him naked.
"I've got it!" Shigaraki shouted, holding up a final button. "It's this one!"
Aizawa was asleep in front of UA when suddenly, the top floor exploded outwards. Aizawa looked up in shock as Nedzu, Shigaraki, and their troupes all went flying.

Shinsou in top 10 next arc will be shinsou focus

Still looking for a proper translation for this one

I'll try

>Screaming
>Clawing
>Blood everywhere
>Bite marks everywhere
>Claw marks everywhere
>Hickey everywhere
>Screaming and moaning
wtf I ship these two now, not even memeing

Nah, Mina x Kamashira is the wild sex for you

Would anyone else agree that the Overhaul arc pretty much felt like a filler arc when it came to an end?

>Nighteye/Mirio
>both introduced at the start of the arc
>are the only characters who suffered permanent effects

Lmaoing at the fujo damage control

You have some good quality stuff user.

I want bakugou and tsuyu to eskimo kiss because tsu is too nervous to use her froggylips.

>tsuyu
I'm sorry, who?

You mean Kirishima?

If only we have time skip then no one in class a1 safe

See? l just imagine Toga exhausted and kinda slightly bruised in bed next to a Bakugo with bloody scratch marks all over his back. Thats my god damn fetish and l cant find a girl thats into that fuck me sideways
those two are energetic and all but super vanilla

>Nighteye introduced
>Nighteye dies
>Mirio introduced
>Mirio depowered
>Overhaul introduced
>Overhaul depowered

I guess theres potential for Overhaul or Mirio to try and get their groove back.

This can be applied to literally every other arc.

nah, I feel the same. obviously not a complete filler arc but it had some redundant elements, e.g all of the precepts who we will never see again sans rappa maybe

Thanks

How do you stay so cheery and deal with bakufujos?
I feel depressed just reading this shit and I am not even interacting with them

He's shit, but he has a personality so he's not as shit as Deku