Is he the original chuunibyou ?

Is he the original chuunibyou ?

Other urls found in this thread:

adala-news.fr/2013/01/le-manga-don-quichotte-en-images/
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=90219
pastebin.com/VNitTLGm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you really expect most anons to have read El Quijote? I mean it's not english literature.

Its the first stop liking what I dont like nerds get a life

He think windmills are evil giants. Dulcinea dont is a princess, she´s a whore working in that inn.

If you really believe he was the first one, then you need to fucking read more literature, you uncultured swine.

Maybe not but many have seen film adaptations or something. It's pretty well-known story.

Does that make Sancho the annoying, ironic shitposter?

Sancho is the no fun allowed that gets all ironic after a while.

>It's not english literature

Oh user, you must have learned by now that this board is only 20% burger at most.

Chuunibyou was invented by Kyoani

>make Quijote a cute anime girl who always causes problems
>make Sancho the bland whingey anime boy who will never admit that he likes the adventures
Why hasn't this been made? I'm sure there's lots of people with taste as shit as mine who'd watch it.

80's and 90's anime was full of chuuni shit. Explain this.

Literally Haruhi

First Isekai coming through

This

Remember when our parents were able to enjoy things? Without irony and self-shame?

Inferno arc best arc, shame about the filler after it though

Go visit the crunchyroll forums if you want to see people without self-shame

I would prefer not to.

I mean there's a reason we're all anons here

shit, the purgatory is the best arc nigga

I'm still able to enjoy things without irony and self-shame.

And that reason usually had nothing to do with self-shame and almost everything to do with fitness and appearance.

She's his waifu and she's real.

Liar.

His delusion of her isn't real though

Nah, statistically thinking, there should be more burgers since they are the laziest to learn foreign languages such as Japanese so they stick to translated media. I'd say 40% comes here from murricastan.

Nop. Check the /spa/ threads on April's Fools. Burgers were the worst shitposters tho. Maybe a 30%, I can give you that.
There were an enormous quantity of hues and peruvians.

It's been translated into every relevant language, and there's even a manga adaptation.

I just don't post about it on Sup Forums.

>a manga adaptation
Bring it on.

Planescape will work great as anime.

Burger here, and it was required reading for me.

It's also the first time in recorded history that an author was so pissed off by fanfiction that Cervantes wrote a sequel solely to set things straight, including a scene where he has a character shit all over a particular popular fanfic and pointed how badly written it was and how it portrayed everyone out of character.

Don Quijote is the Eva of modern spaniard literature. No one understands shit because no one read the knight tales of the time.

adala-news.fr/2013/01/le-manga-don-quichotte-en-images/
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=90219
Might be good, who knows?

And they're mostly actual 12 year olds.

Hell, some of the books in the scene where the town priest was choosing which books in Quixote's library should be burned are remembered solely because of said scene in the first place.

>no one read the knight tales of the time
Cervantes explains all you need to know about them really.

Isn't it one of the seminal works of modern fiction? It's not like people don't read the Iliad or the Odyssey or Beowulf because they're not originally in English either.

And it's also been referenced in pop culture a ton so most folks know the basic setup even without reading it.

Paradise Lost is chuu2 as fuck

Never mind that it's translated into a shit ton of languages, most people even non readers should have at least heard of the basic premise.

I though that it was agreed that Lucifer was the first chuuni and Michael was the first normalfag

Does that make Lilith the first tsundere?

>Chuunibyou

Say no more
pastebin.com/VNitTLGm

yes, it's seen as the first modern novel

Let's hear it then. What are the three things you genuinely like?

Animewise?
Psycho Pass. Gintama. Gundam 00.

We all agree The Illiad is the first shonen right? Badasses kicking the shit out of each other because their waifu got stolen (or in Achilles' case, husbando) killed.

That may have been a critical dodge, but these are actually good taste.

yeah no that shit's a shoujo with some long ass exposition

I'm pretty sure it would be considered seinen by today's standards and definitely would not run in Shounen Jump.

Why wouldn't people be able to enjoy things without irony or self-shame? I'd like to know that. It doesn't make any sense to me.

nope

??
Paradise has the best story telling and aethetics, specially the Empire Arc.

Inferno is edgy all the way through and purgatory was all about Dante finding out how edgy he was and the sad bandwagon.

it's more like a war movie, at least until Achilles finally gets out of his tent and goes on a rampage

now this is pure shounen shit

>Write a work shitting on shitty chuuni fanfiction about knights.
>...
>That genre gets a boost because you wrote about it.
Ooops.

what's the first shoujo then?

A Don Quijote anime would be awesome, two best bros going on stupid adventures and hallucinating with knights and stuff.

Nah, too much focus on drama, but Odyssey is totally an adventure shonen.

CGDCT?

10/10 thread

wut. beowulf was originally in english though?

sappho's poetry

>I mean it's not english literature.
And?
I'm german and I've read countless english books.
And saying that english-speaking people don't read (translated) non-english literature on Sup Forums is fucking hillarious.

Anglo-saxon so basically yes.

it's not really readable by modern english-speaking people without previous study

Joulysses Joestar. Practically writes itself.