How come 4 lawyers (in less than a week) so far have declined to receive FAME & FORTUNE by representing Trump?

how come 4 lawyers (in less than a week) so far have declined to receive FAME & FORTUNE by representing Trump?

Attached: fcbdfx.jpg (1750x814, 239K)

Because they are probably afraid that they will be attacked by immature leftist loons. Why deal with that hassle.

Because Trump isn't interviweing them for his team. It's for the Special Prosecutor getting ready for the tribunals. That's my theory.

because trump is a man-child and they don't want to be babysitting

because 4 lawyers have better ethics than to join up with trump

THAT IS FAKE NEWS, CITIZEN. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH TRUMP AND THOSE NEWS ARE MADE TO SCAREMONGER. HE HAS THE BEST LAWYERS.EVERYTHING IS FINE. TURN OFF ALL NEWS OUTSIDE OF FOX NEWS NOW, CITIZEN.

>tribunals
Explain this to me, I'm just a dumb descendent of English petty criminals.

Judges in our court system are too corrupt and many of them will be arrested too. The crimes the deep state has committed are too heinous for regular courts and so Military Court Martial Tribunals will take place. Trump just signed an executive order that allowed civilian prosecutors to assist in these cases.

this

holy shit, you are actually retarded arent you

Attached: 1505320708571.png (300x300, 9K)

>this is what Cambridge Analytica paid for

I want to believe.

Attached: 74b.jpg (252x291, 16K)

Look at how 2 shills already called me retarded but haven't explained their reasoning. (((they're)) afraid.

Fpbp

Because Trump is the epic win man and will represent himself out of sheer bravery

he lies even to his own lawyers
I wonder how he'd do IRL if he actually had to talk to a judge/jury/Mueller without his babysitters

He’s being black listed, just like his record with the banks. No American banks will lend the Trump Org because he burned them all and broke agreements. NY Law firms have long refused to represent him for that same reason. It’s just spread. that’s why all his attorneys were solo offices. But since he’s such a loose cannon, representing Trump puts them at risk of all sorts of Bar conduct and ethics issues, and losing their licence. The money and reputational issues just aren’t worth it anymore. Plus given his history, the family’s financial status, and potential fallout, there’s no guarantee they’ll get paid.

There’s one thing you could say about the Clintons. They’re loyal. You’ll get paid, your friendship rewarded. Trump fucks everyone over. There’s no upside to working for him.

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

>how come 4 lawyers (in less than a week) so far have declined to receive FAME & FORTUNE by representing Trump?
because even mendacity trained, money junkie (((lawyers))) know a loser when they smell the fetid stench of one

Attached: 1485488059743.png (600x598, 689K)

is this damage control? we get it, this place isn't a trump circlejerk 24/7 anymore but fuck off, please

>Trump has 10 million people who will fight and die to protect him; not including ACTDU military
>the number is much higher when we include non-Whites who have been fucked up the ass by the Berenstains
>and the number only grows outside the continental US
love him or hate him, he wields power that isn't measured in dollars, but in blood

>pls no make fun of Dolan Drumpf :(

19k indictments last I checked.

I can't fucking wait.

Attached: 1508774661728.jpg (1004x1024, 149K)

shadilay my fellow pede awooo

Attached: 1513204707714.jpg (1200x799, 202K)

>lefty memes
why do the suck so bad?

good point. Jews will hang!

Kek

>pede
can someone explain the magapede thing to me? I still don't get it.

Seen something like Anons pic while trolling Occupy Democraps but it was a bunch of dogs assholes
>HUR DURR
....It received many likes.

Trying to discredit by calling us r*ddit

because he doesnt listen doesnt understand shit, cant read, and wont even pay you.

same reason no real bank will loan him a nickel.

he is a lying deadbeat ignoramus who is broke as fuck, the furthest thing from a real businessman there is

Attached: abso degen.png (333x254, 223K)

how does it tie into reddit? r/thedonald?

I'm looking for a more in depth explanation, I'm an internet history buff.

stop and think and unsage in all fields asshole

Attached: 19989346_1995715820454090_1799975851037312734_n.jpg (843x941, 132K)

hey fuck off do not bring awooo into this. it's just one of many worthy memes that Sup Forums infected and ran into the ground

>Look at how 2 shills already called me retarded

Attached: 1513561224784.png (645x773, 37K)

Is this satire?

Trips of truth don't lie

do you understand what I'm sayin user?
>amiwrong tho?