Which is the better option:

Which is the better option:

1. Taking the full blackpill, not supporting the system in any way, being NEET and not having any children so you lose as little as possible when the world collapses; i.e. accelerating the decline

2. Have white children, white wife, try to live a traditional lifestyle and never stop struggling against (((them))); i.e. trying to preserve Western civilization rather than letting it collapse and the cycle of civilizations restart

Attached: 1521752444716.jpg (1196x668, 166K)

You make it sound like there's a choice. people in the blackpill camp are there for a reason. The "1488" camp doesn't exist, marriage based on ideals simply does not happen anymore.

neither. stop giving a fuck about other people or civilisations, because you can't change shit. Don't be a NEET just cause it's miserable. Fuck as much as you can, travel, be happy, and only worry about shit you can personally control. everything else will just bring you down and is useless. just like Sup Forums is fucking useless, (but still fun from time to time).

The world won't collapse faggot. Just have your white wife and kids. Keep an eye on your daughter preventing her from coal burning and everything will be fine.

Whichever makes you happy.

>blackpill camp are there for a reason.
yup.

there's no collapse coming.

have your white family and fulfilling life, but in Europe.

Iron is harder to wear and swallow than black.
The fiber of my being is Iron, I will forge myself.
I am my own master.

>2. Have white children, white wife, try to live a traditional lifestyle and never stop struggling against (((them))); i.e. trying to preserve Western civilization rather than letting it collapse and the cycle of civilizations restart
Easier said than done in this current cultural zeitgeist. At the moment that's just a pipe dream peddled by people who insist we all live in a vacuum. Circumstances have to change before progress can be made on that front.

>Keep an eye on your daughter preventing her from coal burning and everything will be fine.
That's not how that works.

>yeah bro nothing matters just be happy bro
You useless piece of shit.

>in Europe
Enjoy your Muslims and war

Not for leafs, no. You're beyond hope.

Struggle is manhood
I live to spite them

I'm not black pilled but I'm not fully 1488
i want kids I want a wife I want to help i wanna be a beacon of hope for others
i'm so deep behind enemy lines man (((hollywood))) it's so fucking hard to find a woman worthy of giving my seed to
the girl I'm with I can't imagine having kids with her shes smart funny and right wing as fuck because I made her that way
before me she was a coke snorting alcoholic cam girl
>inb4 cuck.
idk what I can do to save the white race man socal is no place to raise a kid and I can't leave right now
I'm working hard to get out but fuck if I can't how can I help fight the good fight?

Be Happy user

Action : Whenever you see an article / tweet / post on normie media that makes you want to sperg out, but you can't act for fear of revealing your power level, simply reply with the following statement :

>"Thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right."

If they try to start an argument, simply keep repeating :
>"As I said, thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right."
to whatever arguments they try to make.
Whenever you see the comment, upvote / like it.

Goals :
- Demoralization. Make them realize that every action they take is counterproductive.
- Subtly imply to bystanders that 'ordinary' people are already right wing. Remember, the major social currency among normies is conformity. If they believe that everybody else is moving right, so will they.
- Point out that the rise of the right is a consequence of the actions & voices of the left.
- Show 'the left' and the normies that we are everywhere, and that we are watching. Again, this plays into the normie desire to 'fit in'.
- Embolden those who are already on the right but are kept silent by fear of social repercussions (see previous point).
- The comment is polite and violates no 'guidelines'. They can't shut it down.
- Short comments are more likely to be read, often more so than the actual article / post / story.
- Create an atmosphere that discourages leftists to post in the first place.

This is solid enough that you could even post it on real accounts. If you ever have to walk it back just say “I AM a leftist myself. It was sarcasm. I meant that stuff like that damages OUR cause.” Even then, the statement has value as a divide and conquer strategy (ie. “a real leftist doesn’t believe that stuff”).

It doesn't matter whether you believe any of the above or not - the purpose is to make *them* believe it.

Discuss.
Ignore divide & conquer shills and demoralization shills (anybody who ‘dismisses’ the plan without providing genuine criticism is a shill.)

Take the full blackpill. This world will eventually come to an end and it is important to be prepared:
> acquire skills to make yourself as useful as possible to other people and be as independent as possible on them
> make sure you have your own place to live
> make sure you are armed and ready to defend what is rightfully yours by force
> make plans to deal with the collapse of infrastructure
> have a social network of close friends you can rely on and be a well integrated part of your community

It should be clear that you can not achieve these goals by being a neet. Instead you will have to work twice as hard as everyone else and also do a lot of ass-kissing.

Try to avoid paying taxes in the process.

BTW i am not living up to my own standards at all because I am a depressed fuck.

Thanks for pushing normal people away from the right

Literally only one choice, the former.
At this point, Survivalism is the best kind of life-style you can lead

Embrace the end of the cycle, yet prepare for the rebirth!

The West is dead!
Long Live the West!

Attached: Embrace the End.jpg (509x720, 85K)

Don't be so fucking extreme, OP.

The fact of the matter is that regardless of what you see on TV or here on the Sup Forums echo chamber, single white men are pretty much still winning all over. First world western democracy is not the standard, it is the radical outlier. There are tons of places in the world where wives are still loyal, children are still raised right, and all that happy crap.

You are probably a young 20 something and you think that the crap you read here is going to define your life.

Lemme give you a little help here brother, the true power of adulthood lies in the ability to say no. As long as your sperm, your money, and your employment opportunities aren't compromised, the world is still your fucking oyster. Just don't knock up a dumb cunt or go into debt and life is a joyride.

Remember, it's about the almighty No.

>New tax code shit on student loan interest and its no longer deductible starting next year.

good luck with that kids, I'm paid in full and out of debt. Said no to that shit.

>Economy went to shit and I didn't get the job I should have out of college.

Yea I'm fine. I'm a healthy white male with a 4 year degree. Doesn't really matter what the major is, in the eyes of employers any education is better than no education. Automatic front of the line for jobs.

>Women behaving badly, not upholding their nuptial vows and generally being salacious sluts

Don't marry 'em, stay with the condom. Unless she gets your sperm or a ring from you, the man has all the power in the relationship. We can walk out the door anytime.

>Be single, educated, no debt white male in good health.

I can get a job anywhere in the country and with the right visa sponsorship anywhere in the world. (At least that I give a shit about going to)

Never forget that there is not a single civilized country on this earth that was not started, subjugated, or liberated by the white man. We have a legacy of prestige everywhere we go.

>so many women hate threads
>so few realizing the only problem is unfaithful men and male "players."
>So few men understanding that the elimination of unfaithful men and "players" destroys women's lib, utterly.

Lol, that wont work and you know it. The left is vastly outnumbered and has just been whining louder, and we are tired of hearing it.

Take the blackpill, but contribute sperm to fertility clinic to preserve genetic heritage if not familial