Okay, why the fuck does it matter if someone is a legal citizen or not? It's none of the American government's business...

Okay, why the fuck does it matter if someone is a legal citizen or not? It's none of the American government's business. These people are NOT criminals and yet they are being treated as one.

I can't believe what your country has become. I've been utterly miserable this past year thanks to Trump winning, and it just seems like it will never end. How can you guys root for such evil?

Attached: 1798642303.png (657x831, 666K)

They are criminals and they will be expelled.

Jews face a worse punishment. Shoah.

Attached: 1491537434826.png (632x437, 66K)

Because that's the law mother fucking leaf

I hope you die in your sleep

>here illegally
>not a criminal
fuck off, leaf

Illegals will be afraid to respond to the census, so when districts are redrawn, areas with lots of illegals will lose representation in the government. It's 11th Dimensional Underwater Badminton.

As it should be. For far too long have dems pumped their numbers

However the census bureau can't share individual information so they can just lie with no repercussions.

Justin really fucked you up eh?

Attached: 1517123100690.jpg (551x591, 48K)

Attached: bait (2).jpg (376x410, 20K)

coming from pajeet whos country has big history of invasion and diversity.

dont let the immigrant in if immigrant has no talent at all.
Taake a stand while you can.

I'm sorry but our country's diversity is what makes us great.

>enter the country illegally
>not a criminal

Attached: 1514838349137.jpg (720x736, 32K)

That's some Aussie level shitposting there, leaf.

No more kid's table with big boy moves like that, eh?

Attached: letter-kenny-_gallery_-day-21june-23iden-ford_149-e1454709847540.jpg (660x446, 117K)

>Why does it matter if someone follows the law or not?!

Canada, folks

Value

Do you need me to explain that further or would you like to think about it?

how long your country has diversity.
100 years ?300 years?

our country has way more than than.
comparing history of both land you are kid while we are grandfather.

thanks to our cultural restrictions (which you label outdated thinking) at least we were able to survive from land invasion and cultural invasion.
westworld story is different.
you cant see the effect now.
the effects will be visible after 40-60 years if you keep going with same rate. you will become third world country.
do you know we once controlled 40% of world trade.
do you know we had planned cities with sewer system and dockyard for trade.
uncountable gold. our war elephant even wore gold jewllery.

so you wouldn't mind if i just came in your house to watch some tv whenever i wanted
how can trespassing be illegal? it's none of your business as the homeoowner
>responding to a leaf thread

Because our social contract affords us a citizen a number of things like protection under the law, public education, and/or public health care among other things. These are all at various level of coverage, but the fact remains: citizenship is important because it says who gets the benefit from citizenship and who does not. As would be clear, the quality of such things is inversly porportional to quantity. Which honestly makes it strange that Liberals are the ones who are pro immigration and Conservatives are not since they both harm their over all economic goals. It's fucking unreal how mindless people are.

>What difference does it make if someone just moves into your home with you if these people are not criminals?

Your country is your home dickhead.

If they aren't a citizen and don't have a visa, then they get kicked the fuck out of the country.

Also, we appropriate representatives based on population and only citizens count toward that number.

And I agree they aren't criminals but by definition anyone who crosses any border by force or fraud is an invader and anyone who assists this invasion is a traitor fit for public execution by being drawn and quartered in the town square.

>breaking US immigration laws
>not a criminal

k

Also census date is used for things such as determining the number of House seats a state gets, which is based off population. So seems reasonable that population measures should only factor in actual US citizens, and not citizens of other countries who are staying here illegally and aren't entitled to representation in our legislature.

we have laws nigger. you have laws as well. canada turned away tons of illegals and nigs in 2017. not sure how you get to pretend you got the moral high ground

fuck even the EU is turning people away left and right and deporting them. leafs should be burned not heard

ummm no this has gotta be some troll shit. Now obviously there are hardworking illegals in america that are better citizens than a lot of the pieces of shit that are naturally born here. being born on one side of the fence as opposed to the other isn't what makes you a great person. The problem though comes down to who that person is voting for and it usually is democrat. I live on the east coast and I typically don't see problems with older hispanic/mexican people. Its really the youth that has the most issues that are born from the illegal immigrants, they are the ones joining gangs and shit imo. I have a friend who is an illegal and will be legal in 2 years and hes very hard working, knows about politics/hitler, I think hes a great example of an "illegal citizen". It's not a black and white issue and it shouldn't be. Every person needs to be judged on their actions and character. I have another friend whos aunts wife is possibly going to be deported because they were using a lawyer for something and the guy put them on some watch list and theres basically a 50% chance that he'll be gone and away for his family and kids for a long long time. The guy is also hard working and a standup person. Go after the criminals, not after some mexican gardner trying to wait many years just to become an american citizen. It's not like they are taking jobs you guys really want anyway. but ideally fuck diversity, countries and nations were way better long ago when bloodlines were stronger. Now there are so few pure nations thanks to jew mixing and propoganda its pretty much too late to go back. embrace your inner nigger. pic unrelated.

Attached: 12472635_10153550799907358_7003411871118098499_n.jpg (960x960, 59K)

Drumpf is an alpha ma-

Attached: TRUDEAU.jpg (2500x1778, 2.69M)

>if someone is a legal citizen or not?
>These people are NOT criminals
>legal or not
>NOT criminals
When you do an illegal thing, you're a criminal.

Because we live in the same land yet only the citizens are paying taxes into the system you fucking idiot

Alpha is much more than fitness

That's where you're wrong fucko. Now if you'd said, "It's none of a fucking leaf's business what the US government does within its own borders," then you'd be correct. Here's your participation (You).

Attached: 1519077405397.png (207x243, 3K)

Nice b8 m8

Attached: 1d3.jpg (533x800, 100K)

Let's take overstaying visas just for starters. This seems to be a contractual violation. That's not a crime. It's wrong and the proper retaliation should be taken but it's not a crime.

>literally invade another country.
>not a criminal.
Of course it's a fucking leaf, keep in mind that it's faggots like you that make all leafs look bad.

>there are states (read: california) that counted illegals as their population to get more electoral seats
absolutely maddening

> someone is a legal citizen or not? It's the American government's business. These people are criminals

Sage. I don’t have the the energy to explain all the ways that you’re a faggot

Because if you're illegal you can't be part of the census or you out yourself.

>Okay, why the fuck does it matter if someone is a legal citizen or not? It's none of the American government's business. These people are NOT criminals and yet they are being treated as one.
because non citizens should have no impact on the number of electoral votes a state has.

And why the fuck is it your business leaf ?

Attached: DOTR.jpg (1300x863, 669K)

How many do you thi k belong here?
A million?
10 million?
100 million?

Do you know you can't just solve all the world's problems by bringing them here?

The irony is I could see this maybe hurting Texas and some other red states more than Cali. Looks like Texas gained 4 seats after the 2010 census, whereas California neither gained nor lost any (although they still have a good dozen more seats than TX).

But I don't really care, it's a matter of principle, non-citizens don't deserve representation. Let the chips fall where they may.

not a citizen get the fuck out.. no citizenship whats the point of a country then.

I went to Canada in 1982 to watch a Blue Jays game. The ONLY color I saw was white.

Okay is this the redline guys?
This is way beyond doublethink at this point

the best part is lying on the census is a felony.

Stop posting here.

> Census workers are ICE officers

Attached: FsBVsoJ.gif (400x201, 1.89M)

>break the law
>not criminals
Dura lex, sed lex. Motherfucker.

Maybe we’re just evil russian bots. Why does it matter to you so much? Everyone voted for hillary, you know. It was the Russians that gave trump all of his votes. Only retards voted for him in the first place. Come on now

>breaks law by illegally entering the US
>not a criminal

Sage. Please return to huffpo comment section.

Why should places with illegals have more representation in Congress than those without? Democrats have been crying about this move, but it's no different than when Southerners wanted slaves counted for apportionment in order to get more seats in Congress way back then. Non citizens aren't allowed to vote so why should they get counted for representation?

>Non citizens aren't allowed to vote

Attached: konata_raughing.jpg (640x600, 53K)

>illegal alien
>not a criminal

A leaf

Trespassing is a Class C Misdemeanor with a 2 year statute of limitations

That's the only literal crime committed. Everything else is a civil violation.

Other anons have said what needs to be said. But I would like to add... I don't wanna end up living in goddamn Mexico. The Chicanos for, whatever fucking reason, want to rejoin Mexico and will try their best to democratically subvert our union. Despite Mexico quite literally being the only place on the planet where limb effigies are fashionable, people get flayed alive, and the government makes Sub Saharan Africa look downright efficient. Fuck that.

Alright. They can have SoCal, but that's it. They'll be begging for us to take it back.

>These people are NOT criminals and yet they are being treated as one.
Sounds like you are talking about the law abiding gun owners here. Same situation as this right?

HuffPo no longer has comment section. Their own readers must be silenced.

>Okay, why the fuck does it matter if someone is a legal citizen or not?
>Legal citizen
>These people are NOT criminals and yet they are being treated as one.
Yes they are, as you admitted. If they are not legal citizens, they are illegal citizens. A sovereign nation has a right to know who is in its borders if for no other reason than to be able to accurately take census data, plan programs, etc.

>These people are NOT criminals
Wrong.

Attached: 1500438880955.jpg (514x479, 120K)

Obvious bait

PRAISE LORD KEK!!!

Good this means more of your illegal friends will go north into canada.

>Okay, why the fuck does it matter if someone is a legal citizen or not? It's none of the American government's business. These people are NOT criminals and yet they are being treated as one.
it is against the law to be illegal. the last time i checked it was exactly that what makes a criminal a criminal

America yes!

Speeding is not a crime nor is it illegal, for a frame of reference.

Stop leafposting faggot.

Not to mention that immigration is a lose lose situation. If mexico, or any other country, sends their worst people that hurts the U.S. but if they send their best their country doesn't get any better.

>Okay, why the fuck does it matter if someone is a legal citizen or not? It's none of the American government's business.
Holy shit. Is this what it feels like to be triggered?

Attached: 1ebsjn.jpg (274x274, 10K)