Boku No Hero Academia

Who is best dad and why is it All for One?

Walk me through how AfO could possibly have seduced Inko.

>well dressed
>intelligent
>charismatic
>was probably good looking before All Might smashed his face
The real question is how did Inko manage to seduce AfO

She really likes fisting

How big is his dick

Deku with his mom's quirk an a good training will be a strong CQC fighter like aizawa.
Imagine him pulling someone to his fist then deactivates it and he hits with full momentum.
Also he pulls just the legs of his enemy leaving them unbalanced and the kicks their face.

AFO had +150 years to practice his charm with ladies

Holy shit what if AfO transfer quirks through fucking? And Deku actually has afo as quirk.
Now remember that scene with Ragdoll

She didn't. She was the only villain more powerful at the time and MADE him.

oh shit it just hit me that AFO might have breed with Inko because she reminded him of Nana. And Nana might have tried to heal AFO's heart at some point because she was a true hero. Hell, she might have died protecting AFO from an accident caused by their clash of powers.

When is Eri going to heal him so he can be handsome again?

she could also heal all might but that would fall in the "Deus ex machina that heals and saves everyone" we all hate.
Just look at the dragon balls.

I could imagine it, Gigantomachia or another villainfag trashing Deku and All Might runing to Eri so she will reverse him while everyone telling him it can kill him.

My favorite thing about this series is when Bakugo beats, threatens, endangers and ignores everything Midoriya says, and then adults look at it and say "wow those two sure need to work on getting along better!"

Of all the places to find a kindred spirit...Sup Forums

Why didn't Hori let us see the faces of the rest of the precepts?

Can we talk about Nomu's indestructible dedication to school attendance despite being punched past the stratosphere?

Was he a nerd at some point?

any pictures/chinkscans yet?

That means he fuck his bro tho

>Actual reason why his brother hated him

Why are they so cute?

The school grounds is humongous.
Could also be that the rescue sites weren't on main grounds but land the school also owns.

>Who is best dad

Either the Nomu was looking for UA to complete his task and found some other random school in the process or...
Kids were used to make him, due to their quirks, and part of their mind is still there, lingering in the Nomu subconsciousness, which guided him towards a school because it's both a day and time in which a kid should be there

Sadly, it reflects the attitude of many schools in the real world. "It takes two people to start a fight" philosophy leads to both the bully and the person getting bullied to be equally punished.
Of course, for some reason Bakugo never gets punished period (except for breaking curfew), so UA is somehow even worse.

You might have baited for shitposts but i still saved the image because it's cute i don't ship them tho

Shouto doesn't appreciate his dad yet but he will learn one day

Recent animefag here. These are nomus, right? Why did they even fucking show this in the season opener if it wasn't going to happen? Nothing even half as cool happened in the entire season as this weird tease. Did Season 2 get cut short or something?

Plot is getting thick ....

>Of course, for some reason Bakugo never gets punished period (except for breaking curfew), so UA is somehow even worse.
Yeah, it's kind of weird that the supposedly super-strict Shota "I expelled entire classes of students several years in a row" Aizawa is so lax about Bakugo.

The anime added it in for hypefactor, this never happened in the manga. uh... yet.

They aren't nōmus, just random villains.

>OfA senpai you keep saying this AfO guy is pure evil but he seems like nicest person you could ever met
>Just trust me

Who is the best mom?

Someone post "that" pic pls

He's also literally watching him to see if he turns villain, while giving him no help or instruction. Like, we get it he's observant and likes to stay in the shadows, but what is this man ever going to DO to fucking help these kids? It's like he's a dumb absolutist like Stain who thinks children don't change and is just waiting until he can apprehend Bakugo the moment he turns.

moshi moshi

god she's so hot. no genderbent bakugou comes to her level. none.

Absolutely objectively no one who raised a child like Bakugo, but I'd still love her tenderly.

Now that it hits me, I guess if anyone would have a lot of pre-quirk genes to pass on to deku, it would be AfO...
And he could easily fake his quirk... It also works as a plot twist, specially how AfO is tutoring Shiggy.
Fuck.

This one?

If Bakugo wasn't an elite talent, his attitude wouldn't be tolerated. His teachers see his potential, but he has a ways to go, which is why he failed his license test.

AFO and Nana true star cross lovers

from a parenting standpoint they all suck

>He's also literally watching him to see if he turns villain
No he fucking isn't. Aizawa knows that Bakugo would never become a villain. He knows that he is too obssessed with being the Number One Hero to ever give that up. It's what he said at that press conference,

2 Late

No. that pic with deku.

>He's also literally watching him to see if he turns villain
He's not. He's completely confident Bakugo won't turn villain. Do you guys even read the manga?

Even then it's fucked. Anyone who sees Midoriya's potential is like "damn I better put some EXTRA barriers in this kid's path to make him strong," but they wouldn't do anything to make Bakugo's life harder.

Why AfO looks so autistic here.

>911
Noumu a gud boi

Then maybe they should actually do something to try and change his attitude. Punish him whenever he does something especially unbecoming of a hero (like say punching your teammate in the middle of a practical exam and yelling at him), praise him whenever he does something nice. ANYTHING, at least Best Jeanist tried, what has Aizawa done to try and get Bakugo to improve as a person?

>BNHA spinoff about a team of villains
How should it be done?

>specially how AfO is tutoring Shiggy
What do you mean?

Maybe he is ..

Aizawa is also pretty indifferent to Mineta's constant sexual harassment.

Explains Shiggy.

This comment is sexual harrassment

That's an easy one

Why should he be punished? Are you retarded? Breaking the curfew is the only bad thing he did.
And this is the most retarded post ever.

Shigaraki is Nana's son, and Nana was All Might's
master/guide before passing OfA to him.
So Shigaraki would be the previous OfA son, being tutored by AfO;
And Deku would be AfO's son, being tutored by OfA.
It's a perfect mirroring of their situations, which is kind of a trend in this series.

>posting things that make sense
Where do you think you are?

>Shigaraki is Nana's son
Wrong, he's her grandson. Nana's child was Shigaraki's father who died.

It's like sports, your best player can get away with things that the rest of the team would punished for. I've seen coaches tear into bench guys for the same shit that they'd brush off if a starter did it.

>Breaking the curfew is the only bad thing he did.
Um, no it really isn't. I'm pretty sure than punching your partner for no reason during an exam would get you in trouble in a real school, among other things Bakugo has done.

I agree that that user's post is retarded though.

True, sorry the mistake.
Still the mirroring of the two kind of works, not as perfect as before but there is still a connection. Or maybe AfO is straight up Inko's dad, but that's stretching even more

Huge

I got you, user.

Bakufujos can't meme

>During an exam
>Normal school
You are really dumb. It was an exam and had he kept cating like that he would have failed. In a school for heroes. Where All Might nearly broke Deku's spine and made Bakugou lose consciousnesses. Deku himself punched him too. You are stupid. Enough with your real life bullshit.

>you will never grab Inko's stomach and call her a fuckpig
why even live

>Ochako's

Aizawa's a hack

>end of term exam
>Deku and Bakugo are arguing
>Bakugo backhands Deku hard enugh to make him falll on his ass
>recovery girl sees this
>'boy, those two are hopeless teehee'
What the fuck is her problem? Hell, they even made the scene worse in the anime by switching the perspective to Recovery Girl in the first place, as well as having Midoriya's friends watching it.

boys will be boys

>It was an exam
Yes, an exam where he was supposed to collaborate with his partner.
Think of it this way. Say you're playing American Football, part of the game involves violence against the other team. However, if somebody intentionally tackled someone on their own team in the middle of the game because they're pissed off, what do you think the player's coach is gonna do?

Not him but what the fuck I need more

Perfect!

It's not just a backhand, he hit him with one of those massive grenade gauntlets. It was like he smashed him in the head with a club.

Maybe she wanted Deku to stand up for himself. If he'd stop letting Blasty walk all over him, then maybe their relationship could start to change.

Does Mineta even do that in front of a teacher ever?

Why do you keep forcing this?

Which UA student will be converted into a nomu?
We all know it's gonna happen eventually.

Why cant man enjoy his crack theories?

why do so many of you want to fuck bakumom?

Bakugo.

Suit yourself

They want to fuck Bakugou but in a not gay way

He really is the best dad or better yet, creator
Hori loves starwars i wouldnt be surprised if Deku ended up just being one of thousands of failed clones planted by AFO

>that Ochako blowjob
Nice

Well, he did trick his classmates into dressing up in cheerleader outfits on national television. Surprised he wasn't murdered for that really.

Aizawa made some comments about it when they visited the campus dorms for the first time.

Is it a new attempt at shitposting?

>Say you're playing American Football
Excepted, you know. It's not fucking American football. It was a practical test for their exam.

100% OfA dick

I Endeavor to fuck me, but I saved this one because it's drawn flawlessly and it's hilarious.

He was sperging about his balls when Nejire was being autistic in front of the class.

Midoriya would have to beat the shit out of Bakugo repeatedly to change his willingness to listen, and maybe not even then.

I have mature woman seducing inexperienced guy fetish.

>VA uses Gran Torino for the prison escape plan
>All Might can't go, so Deku goes in his place
>After the fights, AfO is face to face with Deku
>Gets a good look on Deku
>Flashbacks of Inko
>AfO takes Deku with him
>"Come son, your Dad is going to teach you how to be a real man"

What does "100% of his power" mean when he can go over it?