Varg thinks a worldwide economic collapse is unavoidable because we gonna run out from oil

Varg thinks a worldwide economic collapse is unavoidable because we gonna run out from oil.
Any thoughts and facts about this matter?

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/11/17/us/midland-texas-mammoth-oil-discovery/index.html
phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2016/01/07/the-fantastically-strange-origin-of-most-coal-on-earth/
youtube.com/watch?v=we4i4AdGa-A
youtube.com/watch?v=4AC6RSau7r8
youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We've been about to run out of oil for 50 years.

varg is a cunt
any other questoins

its true
we are about to run out
but then we drill and find some more
funny how that happens

varg is a brainlet that cant understand simple supply and demand. we will never run out of oil. people will simply reduce consumption or switch to other things as the supply dwindles and the price rises.

We won't completely run out of oil. Its just the oil will be really expensive, which will force us to use electricity more. But the worldwide average living condition will stagnate or slightly decline

Canada has enough oil in the ground for like a couple hundred years.

Varg is a spacecase.

Varg is a broscientist, at best.

Fuck varg, and fuck you

because of shale the US has shut down most of its gulf of mexico production and we dont even import oil anymore, were a net exporter. wont last forever though, were gonna need fusion at some point.

no reason for the u.s. to be in the middle east, other than to prop up the federal reserve petro dollar and wars for israel.
cnn.com/2016/11/17/us/midland-texas-mammoth-oil-discovery/index.html

Attached: 1520962626003.jpg (200x200, 10K)

i am not saying i believe him fucker

Varg is nowhere near as smart as he thinks he is

Oil may very well be yesterday's game

>Varg thread
>OP picture has nothing to do with Varg

Attached: HaiViHw.jpg (500x375, 25K)

The thread is about the economic collapse not Varg

He bought into the Peak Oil meme. The truth is that it is not going to happen during our lifetime even in the worst possible scenario (New oil reserves will not be found)

>The thread is about the economic collapse not Varg
Then why start the thread with "Varg"?

to discuss about the shit he says not him

> Pagan larper on welfare is giving out lessons on economics
There aren't any dumber things to waste time on.

>welfare
Source me, Kevin-Marcel

>Figure 6. US crude oil production split between tight oil (from shale formations), Alaska, and all other, based on EIA data. Shale is from AEO 2014 Early Release Overview.

Attached: file.png (640x384, 99K)

the collapse is inevitable we have a maximum of 2 to 5 years
enjoy the time until then

Attached: 1521064831940.jpg (600x370, 21K)

>Varg thinks a worldwide economic collapse is unavoidable because we gonna run out from oil.
>Any thoughts and facts about this matter?
The way economics works thats not possible unless government gets in the way. Capitalists and investors find a way around the problem.

Also, heard of this guy called Elon Musk?

Unless we're going to run out of sunlight.....

>find a way around running out of a finite resource

Fusion power is coming relatively soon, for sure before we reach critical oil depletion.

varg is irrelevant

Just make synthetic oil, problem solved.

Basically it has gone like this for the last 3 to 5 decades :
>We know we have limited supply of oil
>Our current estimations is that we will run out of oil in X years
>Oh wait, now we have new technology
>Thanks to Y technology, we have found deeper and bigger pockets of petrol.
>Also what we thought we small, almost dry oil reserves are actually much bigger and full of oil than we previously thought (specifically Cali US)
>Now we estimate to run out of oil in approximately Z amount of years

Rince and repeat

It's actually a good thing. First, saving the planet through pollution reduction (fuck coal). Second, we are already prepared/preparing for an oil shortage, even though it's far on the horizon.

The bottom line is : Technology is the key. Progression if science and society invalidates the argument completely.

No fucker can predict the future. Even Jesus 2.0 (E. Musk) is not a wizard and can only speculate.

Varg is a genius

The secret is, and this is why they are still pumping oil in supposed dead oilfields, oil doesn't take billions of years to form.

Never ever going to happen, oil is something that is endless and produced in the Earth to cool and lubricate the Earth.
Endless supply, don't believe the hype.

There is no secret, you conspiracy brainlet.

Petroleum has specific formation process. Yes it takes a lot of time. Yes, it takes organic matter to decay in very specific conditions, oxygen, bacteria and other stuff.
The process has 3 steps, which are very dependant on the environment around the organic matter.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petroleum

Read this, teach yourself the science if you don't understand it, you ignorant mutt

Coal for example, all of it came from the earliest prehistoric, pre dinosaur era, the Carboniferous period.
Basically, tress grew unopposed, no bacteria having developped tools to digest and process dead trees. So all the trees fucking feel and stacked when they died.
A few lightning strikes and bam, you got yourselg the biggest fire of all tome, sucking the oxygen out of the air and making up all the natural coal reserves in the world

phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2016/01/07/the-fantastically-strange-origin-of-most-coal-on-earth/

So maybe shit doesn't need a million years, but it's irrelevant if fossil fuel reserves are shaped by old events from millions of years ago, it changes nothing, you can't make fossil fuel on demand if you don't have a mountain of dead organic matter packed and ready to go.

What you're talking about are bio fuels.
Taking dead plants and making fuel with them.
GG nigger, now go back to science class

Attached: 1520191784063.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Transitioning away from oil will be a difficult process. Hydrocarbons are a staple of our current way of life, far beyond burning it for fuel.

>Coal for example, all of it came from the earliest prehistoric, pre dinosaur era, the Carboniferous period.
>Basically, tress grew unopposed, no bacteria having developped tools to digest and process dead trees.

If this is true why is the coal found miles underground?

Are you for real ?

You don't undersrand layers of dust and moving of ground causes old shit tu be buried?

Have you never heard of archeology?

You know, you dig stuff out of the ground.
Even human civilisations get buried.

Dinosaur fossils, they are dug up, they don't fall from the sky.

I sincerely hope you were trolling

>pic related
You can see the effect of time, formation of each layer of ground

Attached: GC_confluence_kcaldon_GrandCanyonTrust.jpg (1103x630, 151K)

Look up abiotic oil.
Then think about how hard it would have been 50 years ago to predict life today.
Nobody has any idea where we're going.

Economic collapse may be unavoidable but it's more likely to be due to central banks printing money.
Look up the Austrian business cycle theory.

couple hundred years until your shitty (no offense) tar sands annual production is zero, sure. but PEAK tar sands is approx. 10 years away, at most.
PEAK conventional oil has already happened in Canada, and many other countries.

emphasis on wars for Israel

Ya I’ve been working in the oil business for ten years. There is absolutely no chance what so the fuck ever we will run out of oil in the next 100 years. There have been massive strikes around the globe that are untouched. The supply is so high and prices are so cheap oil companies can’t make money on them. Find something realistic to worry about.

he's right about the oil, think about it, even though we keep finding more, it is a resource that we are using far faster than it can be produced. also its far more than just a fuel, its a raw material, hell we even make our roads with it. even with fusion and such we will still need it.

good to see the peak oil meme has reappeared, 10 years after the last price spike

i am not worried, i want opinions in this matter. But on the other hand there are researches claiming we run out in 10 or 20 years. I personaly think that we won't, i expect prices will rise in extreme levels.

Nigga you dumb as shit

Attached: 60.gif (284x210, 488K)

Any “researchers” telling you that are full of shit. If you want to know what’s going on in the oil business just read the fucking trade magazines. For fucks sake people real info on this is easy to get.

Haha, what do you mean listen to actual economists and people from the industry? Let me tell you I've googled 'peak oil' and I'm pretty sure I know way more than both those groups. They are probably paid to keep the people down.

Yeah fracking has fucked him in the ass.

the are claiming that we habe massive strikes so they keep gaining profit. They don't wont the market to start leanig to LPG.

Wow.... ok go buy some land and plant a vegetable garden or whatever. But I’m begging you please do not reproduce and pass your shit for brains DNA off onto the rest of the world.

Varg is a nutcase larping in a forest, I think it's irrelevant.

Attached: 1518570551836.jpg (555x407, 26K)

"Peak oil" has been around since the 70s. It keeps the price high due to perceived scarcity.

The economic collapse is mathematically certain because all currency is borrowed into existence at interest, so more has to be borrowed continually until the currency is worthless. Then we'll be given an international crypto currency.

youtube.com/watch?v=we4i4AdGa-A

youtube.com/watch?v=4AC6RSau7r8

youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU

Attached: 1519394754061.jpg (1000x1369, 117K)

there will be a global collapse , but it wont be because of oil lol

marxism and its brainwashed slaves will destroy everything or the war against them is what will destroy everything , either way , it will be over soon

collapse is unavoidable, but whether it's due to oil is tenable, oil doesn't really run out as it replenishes, among other factors, but rather it's the power structure revolving around oil and it being threatened with being replaced will probably trigger it, however that isn't guaranteed, even though it's part and parcel of the political environment, it'll be purely politics and the political/ideological bifurcation of society coupled with the ongoing and raging dysgenics degeneration program that the kikes have been running, retardation plus hot opinions and kike programming, that's your collapse

valid argue

remember the bp oil spill ?
back than there where many rumors that the super deep well they tapped had no fossil traces in the oil and they called it abiotic.
looks like oil can be created in the mantel without cooking dead stuff to oil.

Yes, it will be hard.
But certainly not a collapse as the man who thinks autism was the correct path of human evolution thinks.

>You don't undersrand layers of dust and moving of ground causes old shit tu be buried?
>Have you never heard of archeology?

yes, but not miles underground, archaeologists don't dig miles underground.
why is coal buried under miles of rock? where did the rock come from?

layers of dust settles and turns into rock, come on who told you this nonsense school teacher? science man?

doomsday prepper thing will never happen

we could end up in wwIII when us housing, auto loan, student loan and stock market begin to go down
fed would normally just print money to hide the crash but
today's geopolitics means China has the balls to present an alternative to the petro dollar so they may not tolerate more usd inflation. This indicated by the amount of gold they've been holding. They would also double down on destroying usd by dumping their trillions of us bonds
usd then hyperinflates
us population becomes more tribalistic which will give domestic support for war
us has no option but to secure control of the middle east. would probably gives control of it to israel on the condition israel maintains oil supply to us
russia has already drawn the line in syria so they won't be taking any of that
wwIII

the only way to avoid WWIII is for individuals around the world to use decentralized currency (crypto or precious metals)

Heard of this theory before. The earth produces oil. Oil will never run out.

So you were not joking then
>provide pic with 100% tangible proof, showing layers of earth in grand canyon
>disregard picture and proof entirely
>go on to call science teacher liars, and basically science as a whole being a scam

>being anti-scientific
>being this retarded

You need to go back to school and redo your education my dude
People like you are not only dangerous, you're counter productive and anti logic

Coal under the sea, they used to mine for coal under the sea bed.
how did that get formed what forest was growing under ancient seas?
I question everything.

Varg is a white nigger. Ignore him.

Attached: Polan niggers.jpg (1131x1171, 387K)