I love my new all meat diet

I love my new all meat diet.
Fuck those toxic plants

Attached: aa949e7b-0336-49ef-93a9-e06a42c82131.jpg (960x1280, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerocarbzen.com/resources/
ketotic.org/2015/03/meat-is-best-for-growing-brains.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=5fc_2BxVurM
zerocarbzen.com/2015/04/19/eskimos-prove-an-all-meat-provides-excellent-health-by-vilhjalmur-stefansson/
meatheals.com/
gnolls.org/1444/does-meat-rot-in-your-colon-no-what-does-beans-grains-and-vegetables/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Enjoy cancer

THAS RITE! FUCK THE SOY BOYS! THE JEWS ARE BEHIND THE BROCCOLI!

Attached: Genghis Hitler.jpg (640x426, 37K)

Plants are for cucks

meat does not cause cancer. I thought people were redpilled here.

Had to use the rest of the grease and make a sauce

Attached: 2c012a0a-50d5-40f2-9f1b-2add75dc641d.jpg (1280x960, 148K)

Attached: 7c1e200d-8b6d-4ca3-8e06-036339634883.jpg (960x1280, 196K)

>Processed "cheese"
>Alt Right Hate Smbologyist
>red pill

Attached: 1521859801062.jpg (499x607, 200K)

It certainly can give you colon cancer
very unpleasant

no controlled studies of that.
People that eat all meat are healthy
plants are toxic and cause cancer
zerocarbzen.com/resources/

its sharp cheddar. Not processed

That grease sauce is fuckin' nasty dude. Your burgers look shit tier.

hollindaise sauce is awesome you stupid faggot

Meat does not even make it to the colon. Unless you eat plants with it.
Science and logic are a good thing to learn.

As long as you exercise and don't let it overwhelm you with the fats and cholesterol. Though I guess it's up to personal metabolism since I eat loads of trash and have no real fat and below-average cholesterol.

exercise has nothing to do with it.
Fat is good for you

Hollandaise isn't made with ground beef grease faggot. It's butter, egg, lemon and vinegar. And by the way, your sauce broke, and it looks shit tier. I've make the best eggs benedict you'll ever eat in your life, and amazing burgers. You cook like a pleb.

Broccoli is redpilled as fuck

OC is only fresh the first time

didnt break. Its whole egg. It can be made with any fat

It would be an american that says this...

Hey, he is still learning user be nice???

pure science. Look it up.

consume margarine

dumb frog poster

I've considered going on an all-meat diet, but I can't stand cooking. If I can't just pop something it in the microwave for a few minutes without any other prep, then I can't really be bothered.

It's probably not a hollandaise anymore but it's a legit sauce.
Burgers I thought were too done but they actually look perfect.
B-but why are you cooking on a hot-plate?

dumb leaf poster

Attached: 1521075776501.jpg (332x351, 26K)

Yes it did break. I can tell by the chunks of cooked egg in it. Also, your cheese didn't melt. There's a reason you use thin slices of cheese on burgers. At the end you put a metal lid over it and let the steam melt the cheese completely. Also, you shouldn't be putting so much in the pan that it's swimming in grease. you will never develop the right crust or texture. You're eating soggy meat with sweaty cheese. Gross.

>don't let it overwhelm you with the fats and cholesterol
Eating fat doesn't make you fat and eating cholesterol doesn't give you high cholesterol. I think the average diet needs more cholesterol in it, since cholesterol is necessary for making testosterone, something the average beta male is lacking these days.

He's doing good with what he has. The burgers have a nice crispy sear but are medium in the middle.
The user is cooking on a hotplate for some reason and in a cheaper house. He is still clean and doing a good job.
How about some support for Sup Forumslocks once in a while?
We can go outside and be hated by everybody.

Attached: 1505259897715.jpg (524x484, 46K)

>Burger meat that fatty

Dat's 'spensive, mang.

Them feels.

>mocks American food

Gets flooded by shitskins

Attached: 1520035045885.jpg (748x462, 32K)

That looks like absolute shit.

Learn to cook, OP. Holy fuck.

my 1800 watt inducton burner kicks ass
works better than gas
$2.99 a pound. Chuck i ground myself

Eggs Benedict is a shit-tier meme dish anyway. I fucking hate hollond days on ham and eggs, doesn't even fit at all.
The only thing that counts is if OP liked it. I sometimes like a big chunk of softened cheese on my burgers.
You need to lighten up. You're acting like OP threw on 53 ingredients for one of those fag gastropub burgers.

It's just meat and cheese, not a lot of room to cook it better.

Fair enough.
Only thing that counts is if you like it anyway.
You're right about fats and cholesterol btw.
I'm still getting fatter b/c I love carbs.

all i need is one good burner since i no longer consume plants

Attached: a6b2a4c0-03ed-412a-9b43-9a7837ea0ffe.jpg (960x1280, 168K)

Butter is best.

Our human ancestors ate plants for hundreds of thousands of years, they're one of the main types of food we've evolved to eat. Please find this out the easy way now, instead of the hard way years later after you've screwed up your health.

of course. Hydrogenated plant oil causes cancer

Don't listen to this guy.

Margarine is the WORST thing you can possibly fry in. Use butter or olive oil.

From which part of which animal is that yellow meat from?

Because. It isn't that hard to cook well. First of all. Get a cast iron pan screaming hot. Like smoking hot. This will seal the beef so it doesn't leak all the juices out and swim in it. Form a uniformed 1/2 inch thick patty without fucking with it too much. Grab a handful and gently shape it. Put a pad of butter down and slap that patty on your screaming hot pan, a dash of salt and pepper. When the sides start to bubble and brown like a pancake you take a metal spatula and scrape it off quickly at a 45 degree angle, flip it. When the patty feels like the the flesh just below the joint of your thumb you put a nice slice of cheese on, and cover for 30 seconds to a minute. Then the most important part, you put the meat on a plate and let it rest for 5 minutes. Perfect every time.

>Hydrogenated plant oil causes cancer
Tell that shit to an italian who uses plant oil in literally everything.

humans only ate plants when they could not find meat.
The word hungry literally means "when we had to eat plants"
plants are toxic to humans

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-003022.png (1080x1920, 257K)

>From which part of which animal is that yellow meat from?
the udder

I agree, was replying to user who insinuated that fat was bad. If you do not like to eat fats, then stick to hydrogenated oils.

What if you shove it up your arse?

OP is killing himself. Sad.

We also ate meat for hundreds of thousands of years. It's not that we evolved to eat plats but not animals, we just settle for plants because they're easier to get. Vegetarians and vegans always lie about how healthy plants vs animals are because the facts don't support their morals and think that they're justified in their lies.

cowmilk

humans became human by eating meat. Apes still eat only plants

ketotic.org/2015/03/meat-is-best-for-growing-brains.html?m=1

youtube.com/watch?v=5fc_2BxVurM

anywas. Ive been on this diet since jan 1
i feel better than ever before. I stopped taking all supplements. Im calmer and happier than ever.
I believe the growing trend of poor mental heath is caused by lack of fat in the diet and more plants.
zerocarbzen.com/2015/04/19/eskimos-prove-an-all-meat-provides-excellent-health-by-vilhjalmur-stefansson/

>Meat does not even make it to the colon. Unless you eat plants with it.
The colon is where food waste goes. If food reaches your colon, it's because your body has no use for it. Instead of eating foods that are high in fiber, just throw them straight into the trash to save time.

It was an american who got the whole western world into this high carb/low fat shit show in the first place

We should have learned to ignore them in the 50s

It's also a lack of iron. White meats lack iron.

Attached: sanstextforthefaggot.png (744x742, 554K)

i mostly eat beef. Cured pork like bacon.
No fresh pork as it turns to sugar.
Some seafood.

>70/30 is expensive
Burger meat is cheap as shit you autist. 93/7 is the meat that's stupid expensive

if you tell someone something so far outside their current belief system they will not believe it no matter how much scientific evidence. I feel sorry for you

meat goes on sale as a loss leader. Its cheap as fuck

meatheals.com/

Olive oil is not hydrogenated oil
He’s referring to “vegetable oil” which is processed as fuck and contains soy and other not so good “plants”

Meat is cheap, but $2.99 a pound still isn't the cheapest I've seen. Chicken seems to be the cheapest near me, but I can't be fucked to cook that shit.

for beef it is about the cheapest. Ive seen ground beef for $2 a pound but id never buy that. I dont buy pork except for bacon

groce

>all meat diet
>no fiber
rip toilet
F

Attached: 1521768945188.jpg (500x367, 19K)

your bunghole will never forgive you

this is the kind of deep thinking Sup Forums is famous for

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 33K)

I chew some wood bark while I go hunting rabbits. You don't have to eat faggot food when you live like a man.

i only poop once every 3 days. Its great

Hitler was vegetarian. Enjoy being 56% literal 300lbs walking meme.

im 6'2 and 210
lost alot of weight on this diet

I've got bad new for you user, it does, colon and/or colo-rectal cancers.
Do you remember that Nazis were promoting veganism , for obvious reasons?
/nupol/ are just a bunch of retards anyways

Nazis SOYED themselves into oblivion.

Attached: 1511814839357.jpg (1533x1716, 76K)

show a scientific controlled study that proves meat cause cancer.
When you eat only meat it gets digested completely by the small intestines.

gnolls.org/1444/does-meat-rot-in-your-colon-no-what-does-beans-grains-and-vegetables/

Meat is simply vegetables which have already been converted.

Depends of regional locale and oil sourcing; for example, vegetable oil in the UK is near 100% from Rapeseed (Oilseed Rape, a cultivar similar to Canola). Always check the producer.

This is essentially a ketogenic diet; ignoring all or almost all carbohydrates and pushing yourself into ketosis, whereby ketones from fat are used in place of glucose in the brain. It's a highly studied and reliable diet, though incredibly boring (bacon and eggs every day, all day etc), used as a treatment option for epilepsy, shown some use in curing pre-diabetics with some cases of curing Type 2 diabetics. Its also well known as a weight-loss diet.

Same calories in/out applies, and there is a biological limit to the amount of energy gained from protein in day, around 500 kcal, with the rest made up by fats. Entering ketosis, and leaving it (through consuming carbs) is usually high misery, but those on the diet usually maintain higher levels of energy, motivation, alertness and concentration.

>though incredibly boring (bacon and eggs every day, all day etc)
nice meme

>colon cancer
>very unpleasant

pick one

>incredibly boring (bacon and eggs every day, all day etc),
I fucking wish I liked eggs. That'd make things so much easier. Getting on keto is nearly impossible when you hate nearly everything on the diet but meat.

it only seems boring to people that havent done it.
I love the simplicity

looks fucking awesome but I am drunk, tbf

That's usually what it boils down to for most people. There are definitely ketotic alternatives to usual starchy foods, but they're either not available for most, or significantly more expensive, like keto flours for versions of breads and cakes. Even finding non-starch vegetable alternatives (cauliflowers for mashed potato, or rice) can be expensive in an American perspective. Thank fuck for a temperate climate here though.

Bacon and eggs tends to be the simplest and cheapest way of filling your calories anyway. Chicken, cheese and fish, as well as non starchy vegetables, like cauliflower, beans and others, are good too.

k

i dont eat much chicken. Beef is far more satisfying

showing extreme love of meat (and eating in general) is a sign of low IQ
kek

Basically you're on keto diet, right? It's known to work well for many people.

Personal witness testimony is that most people destroy their guts with a meat heavy diet, but that's probably because it's all deep fried bullshit combined with heavy sugar consumption.

Go kick ass out there if it works for you.

Attached: 1521212444385.gif (320x640, 160K)

no. Im on a no plant diet....
Im a strict carnivore

Down to personal opinion I guess. The same sort of people struggle with cooking cheaply for themselves on a regular diet, because that pares down to batch meals to be eaten over and over.
I like chicken, beef and various fish, and slowly coming around to lamb.

It's definitely something you've got to be strict about and plan for. It helps to learn of other keto foods, what alternatives to regular foods can fit into your food budget, and how to cook various meals to your personal taste.

Gotta defend that master race somehow, right?

Attached: 1234.jpg (300x300, 13K)

looks like complete shit ill be honest

Enjoy your steak man. Have some beef tataki if you ever have the chance to. It's nearly raw beef that's seared on the outside with a light sauce drizzled on it. Vegetables optional. If you like rare meat, you may like this a lot. It's a personal favorite of mine.

Attached: tataki.jpg (276x182, 15K)

>cheese is a meat

i dont eat plants dude. How hard is that to comprehend? Whats in the sauce? Plants?

Reminder that vegetarianism and veganism is a plot to turn you infertile and gay. Cholesterol is required for producing sperm and testosterone. No human is never eating meat, if you dont eat animal meat your body will just eat itself, which is why vegans inevitably whither away, lose weight, their skin turns nasty, hair turns gray from lack of protein, they lose teeth from lack of vitamin A and inevitably turn infertile. Unless they eat tons of vegan junk food in which case their severely messed up hormone system keeps pumping out fat (producing of fat is controlled by hormones, its got very little to do with calories in calories out) while their body still whithers, most fat people are actually malnourished in micronutrients and have severe muscle atrophy despite carrying all that weight around.

You don't have to eat the plants. It's just garnish. As for the sauce, it varies. That's optional too.