Has moderation reached a new low?

Has moderation reached a new low?
Has the newfags influx reached a new high?

Not anime or manga

yes

There are plenty of "not anime or manga" threads right now, why did you only post on this?

No really, what about ?
Why won't you reply to me abib?

We've had thread like that forever. Fuck off newfag.

Not anime or manga.

Welcome to the age of ironic weebs and normalfags.

According to Hiro every board is allowed at least one meta thread at a time. So get fucked.

at least they don't outright hate anime like Sup Forums's "mods"

This reminds me of

>fate

Of course.

Has nothing to do with Fate. Has everything to do with the trend of template OPs.

>still watching Anime
>2017

You're are being left behind, wake up.

Why do you keep advertising this faggot and his youtube channel all over Sup Forums? Are you that guy?

Sup Forums was right about the mods back in 2014 and they're right about them now.

They're just a bunch of SA Goons and never were a part of or representing imageboard culture.

Sup Forums is garbage and getting worse, what else is new.

I just found out you can get your reporting privileges revoked. I am not sure what reports of mine were so offensive to the moderation team, but I think it was that blog thread in which I reported every single post and the mods only deleted the ones with non-Sup Forums images.

The mods are made up of confirmed Redditors, SA has nothing to do with this anymore.

That shit is the worst, Sup Forums is not going to shit because people can't self moderate it's going to shit because mods hate Sup Forums.

there is nothing wrong with Reddit sir, in fact, redditors for mods are more likely to take their job seriously than people from Sup Forums as they are more mature and are more inclined to appreciate discussion.

For everything meta-related, please go to the questions and answer board.

Self-moderation dying and normalfags catching onto epic smug anime girls and ironic humour happened. Sup Forums and Sup Forums just did the honours of starting are our actual death.

The senior mods from Moot's faggot clique came straight from SA, as did pretty much all of the originalfags. They tend to be lionized but tripfaggotry was fucking rampant back in 2003.

The biggest blight on this site's history is that we came from SA.

Yes, and yes. The last year or so has been by far the worst year I've seen in my decade of hanging around this shithole. Even the Accel/Wiki spam years weren't nearly this fucking cancerous.

Fuck off abib

To be fair Sup Forums handled the normalfag influx vastly better than Sup Forums did during chanology, and they at least try to keep Redditors in line.

Sup Forums however after being neutered during GamerGate became a hive of straight up NeoFags.

I'm pretty sure that the last senior mods have finally been removed from the team. The mod activity I've seen recently does not match my experience of the past.

And SA isn't the same as it used to be. SA is where the SJW plague started on the internet and they metastasized it from SRS and weird twitter.

At least Sup Forums was able to cuck the mods during the NeoFag meltdown so there might be hope. Sup Forums has gotten so big that they're literally 60% of daily posts, they basically rule the site now.

Sup Forums needs more mod-bots to handle it all.

Sorry, I can't take anyone seriously who brings up SJW.

Most of it feels just like mods who have no clue how Sup Forums is and deleting things randomly even though they've been on the board for years.

Why hasn’t the word cuck been word filtered yet? The moment that word become widely used here was the point this place finally went to complete shit.

What happened to using good old NTR?

Like it or not the mods certainly take it seriously, considering that they're part of that clique.

It was filtered, but Sup Forums complained.

At least I spend much less time in this shithole now.

Yeah, I'm sure Sakurafish was an insult to those social justice warriors. That poor girl, being forced to eat a fish. That's borderline rape!

I wish I could by Sup Forums so I could make Sup Forums into Sayak/a/. I need to start playing the lotto or something.

>listening to Sup Forums

NTR and cuck mean two different things though, and not only that their differences are even more vast on this site specifically. Like I understand disliking cuck, but don't act as though it's usage is somehow a replacement for NTR or something.

You can’t be fucking serious

You can still see a remnant of the filter when you write it in all capitals.
It was part of a halloween "prank" that Sup Forums liked a lot, but the non-weeb boards didn't.
And so desu and senpai remain filtered, but the other filters were undone.

The thing about imageboards is that they're shit because imageboards represent humanity and humanity is in large part shit. However you can never go back to the rest of the internet because the best parts of humanity are also here. While the rest of the internet is grey we're nothing but black and white.
Abib also despises Sup Forums and hates all imageboard culture because it birthed the thing that finally stood up to their faggy little clique.

Given the mods' response during GamerGate, it's pretty clear they were SJW then. And their response to immediately clamp down on anyone talking shit about NeoFag when that went down shows they still are.

Ding dong the board is dead. ;_;
Though I'd also argue that nyaa dying did a lot more harm that would first appear. More or less limited discussion to currently airing and nothing but classics for the longest time. Fucked it.

Where do I download this?

Or maybe they're not fucking retarded and wanted to be part of the 'Bully Zoe Quinn, But Call It Something Different' campaign. How many months did it take before GG actually got around to complaining about something 'legitimate'? By then it was already off of Sup Forums.

Just goes to show how much Sup Forums is dominated by newfags and casuals who are completely helpless at finding sources for anything if even a single site goes down.

Pretending they don't exist doesn't make it so.

A retard like you would be better than hiro.

Making everything about them just makes you look stupid. You may as well complain about the big Jewish conspiracy.

At least I don't come here as often nowadays because of how shitty things are. I've actually made progress on my backlog and moonrunes. Sup Forums is just the same dozen threads over and over again + the seasonal generals anyway. It's time to let go.

You fucking faggots don't report nearly enough. If someone says kys cuck REPORT THEM. Someone says REEE REPORT THEM. If you see frogs and wojak shit REPORT IT. If you see saucefags REPORT IT.

Mods DO care. The couple you see in the public IRC are not at all the entire staff; you're fucking stupid if you assume the first PR guy you see is one of the actual Sup Forums guys. Abib could well have nothing at all to do with Sup Forums. Mods are "global" in the sense that they can help (or try to) in whatever board. That does not mean that they all also have some personal obligations or stakes in every board including Sup Forums.

Something like that happened to me but still can't learn Japanese.

>Actually defending Zoe Quinn
>Tripfag
It's to be expected.

This is the best part.

I was under the assumption that to cuck someone meant to NTR them? Correct me if I’m wrong.

This site honestly deserves its death at this rate. Majority of users on this board are probably crossboarding shits who don’t give a fuck but I have nowhere else to go.

>You may as well complain about the big Jewish conspiracy.
But the Jews actually are behind a lot of bad shit

See .

Just keep trying, it's a tough hill to climb. Just get the gist of grammar and some vocab and start reading basic material until you recognize the common grammar.

Cuck is often used as a noun though. Which NTR definitely is not.

Hey Mod-kun

Dox your fellow mods if you want to redeem yourself

Individuals, but not as a global united conspiracy.

I hardly ever hear it anymore, seems like "soyboy" is the hot new phrase.

>REPORT THEM
But the captcha thinks I'm sending automated queries and blocks me.

>I can't take anyone who ever mentions this thing seriously
>But they are a group of people who actually exist
>Y-yeah, but don't maybe EVERYTHING about them you conspiracy theorist.

I would just end up reporting stuff all day. I usually visit Sup Forums get mad then go to a different board or watch anime.

they do care about shitting on Sup Forums for sure see Sup Forums's mods should be publicly hanged desu

I've been banned enough for reporting things that mods enjoy and even when you're not banned the cooldown report keeps growing until you can't report for days.
Your post makes it obvious that you have never reported enough.

>be absent from Sup Forums for a couple of years
>come back and make a classic random funny thread
>get shitted on and called a newfag
Is scary how things like pic related will never happen again, I wonder what's the point of Sup Forums anymore.

I'd think about if I didn't have to fill out one of the godawful captchas to report.

When even pic related left, you know there's something wrong.

Yeah same. I check two or three times a day for any threads that might interest me, but otherwise I avoid this shithole.

It's easier to just assume that whenever they're brought up it's just nonsense. 99% of the time you are right. I end up getting called SJW twice a month for telling Sup Forumstards to fuck off.

It’s because newfags, ironic weebs and normalshitters can’t tell the difference between a fun thread and an off-topic/shitposting one. They all try to fit in so hard it’s fucking pathetic.

As far as I am aware
>Cuck
Someone who has been cheated on
>NTR
To cheat on your partner in front of them. (Or something like that, I'm not entirely sure which partner NTRs the other)

So all people who have been NTR are cuckolds, but not all cuckolds have been NTRed.

I report hundreds of posts a day. Usually until I have my report 'privilege' revoked. Of those hundreds, it is rare to see more than fifteen deleted or moved or in any way acknowledged.

You only get ~100 reports per day, so it wouldn't take you that long, I think.

The thing about the threads not staying forever is that you must keep evolving with the website, you have forums if you want "static" culture.

I go Sup Forums for fun threads now.
Sup Forums is pretty worthless for anyone other than whoever wants to memeing about whatever shitty flavor of the month anime is airing, and Dragonball Super at this point.

Sup Forums mods are being paid by crunchyroll right? I see stream screenshots way too often and people out right saying they pay for it.

>x Sup Forums board is dead
Oh come on iv'e been hearing this shit since 2007. Sup Forums newfags back in 2008 were far worse than anything we deal with today the only thing comparable is the Kekistani faggots and they were created off site and Sup Forums largely purged them this time.

The era of Sup Forums culturally dominance was vastly worse than anything we deal with today. For fucks sake the self hatred was so extreme the the word "meme" was pejorative. Those faggots existed in a quantum state where they couldn't talk about video games but at the same time couldn't have a decent off topic discussion.

I know it's bait, but please neck yourself fagget.

It is still a banner, yet we aren't allowed to have it.

I see. Thanks.

At this point Sup Forums is no different than any other forum, that's the problem.

>He doesn't understand how the noosphere and ethnic collective minds works
You need to watch more anime

>I report hundreds of posts a day. Usually until I have my report 'privilege' revoked.
I doubt that's the case. You probably just hit your daily cap. I doubt the reporting block wears off within 24 hours. At least mine doesn't seem to.

Blame rulefags.
Nothing is allowed anymore because the moderators do what the rulefags order.

>tripfag
>doesn't know what happened
>shitposts anyway

Having fun is Reddit.

>mfw Sup Forums has better manga threads (and Sup Forums) and sometimes better anime threads now

Sup Forums has been garbage since it split and dragonball super threads are complete fucking cancer

Just nuke DBS/Naruto threads like the good ol' days

Well, it's hard to control its evolution.

>daily shinka and rin threads enrage one guy so much he manages to get sakurafish banned
>still daily shinka and rin threads

Who said that I use only 1 IP to report? I use as many instruments as possible to report every post that I see that meets the criterion of "against the rules".

>I doubt the reporting block wears off within 24 hours.
I have had it last for days on particular IPs before.

no self moderation is allowed because mods know best (how to fuck up the board)

Is there any place better.

Imageboards will always be shit but will always be the least shit.

I'm not saying that there aren't people who misuse the term, but I am saying you are an idiot for not being able to tell when people are misusing it.