Manga about someone who has a severe communication disorder

>manga about someone who has a severe communication disorder
>she's beautiful, smart and everyone loves her no matter what she does
What's the point?

Komi-san is kinda generic but the gimmick is her growing as a character, remember that despite everyone loving her she still felt isolated.

It makes my heart and dick go doki doki, nothing wrong with that.

The point is you can't self insert.
Swallow the black pill. You will always be a genetic failure.

isn't that a typical angsty mary sue trait?

It's a wish fulfillment for the "why am I anti-social" girls who think too highly of themselves.

It's a feel good manga.

To remind you that being female and pretty smooths over any and all personality deficiencies.

>buzz words
You clearly missed the point of the manga.
I feel bad for autistic people, here have this.

But in reality people would have tried to take advantage of her.

So is this completely unrelated manga also about how being a male and handsome smooths over any and all personality deficiencies?

You have the mindset of a pitiable beta teenager.

>Only ugly people can have problems

Im sorry no Tadano ever showed up to save your chud ass

>chud ass
My wot?

She's a rapist though

>misunderstandings

Why does Japan keep using this trope?

>four ears

You don't know what the word "trope" means, and that's okay on its own. But, lurk for 2 years before posting.

If that were true, she most definitely wouldn't have fallen in love with the boring normal nice guy.
It's more of your average romcom where the MC selfinsert knows a secret about the perfect idol of the school which forces them to be together. I don't see what's the appeal that makes Komi different, except that she's featured more prominently.

Says the fag the doesn't answer the question even though he knows what I meant.

Because people actually want to talk to a pretty girl and not and ugly loser, nothing would happen otherwise

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

she cant speak, the perfect wife

That would get rather boring.

So even if she can't speak she can still be verbally abusive. I'm not sure how that is better.

You fucks need to stay out of my feel good manga. Go be pseudo intellectual somewhere else.

But if it feels too good then it feels kind of fake which isn't very satisfying. Still pretty nice though. I like the trap.

It's because of daily threads. Just stop making threads when there's no new material.

To be cute and feel good.
If you want a genuinely good manga about similar themes just read angel densetsu

>Not knowing what a Chud is

Gotta be 18 to post here Jr

Is it wrong that I'm attracted to her neck the most?

Yes, it's supposed to be her back muscles.

Nothing wrong with those, either.

>What's the point?

Manga about a shy, cute girl. Because cute.

No one gives a shit about ugly, autistic NEETs.

How come I never see people with a strong attraction to ears?

Because those aren't very good ears. Above average though.

Komi's legs are beautiful.

Aren't cat ears the closest thing to a universal fetish?

But isn't that kind of odd? Why do we prefer animal ears to our own?

Evolution. Cat ears are always noticeable, even when far away, in darkness or hidden behind something else.

IMPURE

Probably because people think cats are cute, thus transfering the characteristics of something cute onto a woman makes your mind think she is also cute.

Lazy Komi a cute.

Fuck off to reddit you daily general EOP fucks.

It's funny how Subway is this upscale hip place to go to in Japan but here in the states it's absolute trash working class food.

Same with anything American outside the states. Find a documentary about Moscow and you'll see what I mean.

Is Komi inteligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor?

Even a perfectly average guy like you can get the class goddess!

Also it's adorable.

no

Would you rather eat poop-flavored curry or curry-flavored poop?

kys

Home Komi is amazing. She gets so sassy.

>kys

Not really, in south america at least, food chains from NA are considered trash when compared to local ones.

It reminds me of the horror stories I hear from american wallmarts when the wallmarts from my country are usually very nice places.

The point is to make a very cute comedy manga.
If you want to cry and feel bad there's Koe no Katachi

I just picked up the manga. I had no idea people posted about this daily.

American fast food chains were only considered upscale in the 90s in Moscow. Nowadays they're treated pretty much the same as in the US.

Patrician taste.

Flap Komi is my favorite Komi

Why can't Komi communicate with her family normally either?

She is autistic. I thought it was clear.

Will this be translated?

Because they all communicate non-verbally, for the most part. Even the mom can read her family's expressions.

There's 2/4 normal people in the family. Father is an attractive man with the same defect, instead of helping him, komi's mother took advantage and raped the father resulting in Komi-san.

What I find hilarious is that communication issues aside their family is just the healthiest, most loving and most adorable thing ever.

Keep that autistic murdered away from the komi.

This is a different dimension? I see the atmosphere feels different.
And it smells better than the Demon King's Castle.

I thought the communication disorder and autism were different things. Otherwise she wouldn't be able to function in every other area of life perfectly.

>An autistic murder and an autistic rapist together.
Tadano is in grave danger

The first part was, so probably?

See? When she's comfortable she's flirty and silly.

I look forward to the time when she's comfortable with her friends.

It was already translated.

>After Komi has sex with Tadano, she becomes confused and thinks she has to have sex with all her friends

I want to fuck Komi-san and build a happy family with her. Also, most of the characters are likable and the overall manga is enjoyable

People always say typical MCs are easy self inserts, but I find it difficult when I’m fucking hideous.

>No one stops her

Why not stop being ugly then?

I don't believe you. All ugly people are convinced they're great or average.

You can always start eating better and work out. That covers most of it to be honest.

Let's be honest here, you can probably boost yourself up at least three to four places on the scale of ten by putting in effort.

Just be confident, bro.

chud detected

Why is Komidad so cute?

You can self insert as Tadano.
But I guess this manga is not for self incest

This is a joke, everyone thinks she's badass for not talking to anyone and not having facial expressions, usually because she paralyzes in fear

Oh fuck, I mean "insert"

It's literally a fantasy self insert for the author.

crossboarder detected

the gap is there to drive home the fact that all of her problems are in her head

I work out and groom regularly but my face is completely messed up because of bone structure, it can’t be fixed. Sorry for turning this into blogshit.

Just get punched in the face a few times, then. Honestly, user.

Probably cause of all the Indians mixing up orders.

Tadano isn't easy to self-insert, he's too kind, empathic and good at communication for Sup Forums
Self-inserting is dumb anyway

Easy way to keep the status quo

Something you feel like telling us user?

It's not you who should be sorry for collecting pity points. It's those six newfags who took the bait.
I mean there's people here who serve in the army, work in a restaraunt for seven days a week, or struggle with disability. You, on the other hand, are fit, clean and ugly in the same sentence.

Country bumpkin girl is so cute.

When is Onemine and the two new girls going to plot together?