Why do you like moeshit?

Why do you like moeshit?

Get with the times Grandad, god you're so embarrassing.

It's cute! CUTE!

I know this is a shitty template post but I'm bored so I'll try to make some good out of it.

I don't watch moeshit, because for one, moe isn't a genre. Moe is an adjective. Secondly, I don't watch shit. I don't watch garbage shows just because they're """"moe"""", (typically referring to CGDCT) and no one should. No one should also watch shit because it's "manime" or "dark". You should just watch things that are good.

get with the times Ken

my 3x3
why don't YOU watch it?

Kenshiro would probably watch moe anime if it were a thing in his world. He needs it.

It's cute and makes me feel warm inside

Cuteness is justice and Ken understands that newfag

What even is moeshit? Anime that have moe in them? If so LoGH and Kaiji qualify.

Cute girls help me relax.

You all deserve a visit from the FBI

cute, not pedo

Why don't you wear an actual shirt?

>Moe is an adjective
moe is a noun
it describes particular emotion which moe anime is designed to evoke
baka gaijin

Because it makes garfags mad.

I don't, I could not get passed the third episode of love live, not even for Nico.
However I am deciding on watching girls und panzer recently, I mean it has tanks

The eyes man, there is something about those eyes...

I like it, but most of them this year were utterly abysmal, and it leaves me very pessimistic about the future of the genre. There are like 10 airing next season, so hopefully some will be good. The only ones I enjoyed this year were Maid Dragon and GabDrop back in winter, and they were both a bit lackluster in one way or another.

how many bucks you guys want to bet that OP is a salty manime fag that is just angry that moe anime gets more attention

>implying you can't both like moeshit and manlyshit
I enjoy HnK like everybody else, but you manime faggots are always inssuferable and haven't even watched that much anime.

HnK has Lin who is a cute. And because it's surrounded by AHTATATATATATATATATATA she comes off less try hard and is genuinely a nice character.

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN