Your move, Sup Forums

Your move, Sup Forums

Did you just place one card face down and end your turn?!?!!?
What are you playing at you cheeky cunt?

I pick up your card and run away

i play pot of greed until i draw all 5 exodia cards!
sorry yugiboy

Check this out.

To the Shadow Realm with you, cheater~~~!

I summon Sagi
And i attack your life points

normal denko swing?

That YuGiOh twitch stream though.

How did American kids love watching that butchered shit?

I play change of heart

Check this three

>censored sword

>censored
thats the foiling covering it up

>Calls for trips
>Gets dubs instead
You LOSE your call. How unfortunate.

Nice dubs

I ACTIVATE POT OF GREED

What does it do?

I activate heavy storm and destroy all the spell and trap cards on the field. Then I follow up with black hole to destroy all monsters too. After this I summon Cyber Tutu and equip her with Shooting Star Bow- Ceal. Cyber Tutu loses 1000 Atk but I'll attack you directly with her. How does this feel, maggot?

>i play pot of greed

What does this card do?

On a trap/spell card? Nigga

Wait you cant do that

IT ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO MORE CARDS
Of course he'd use it on the player.

>play YGOPro
>watch my opponent draw and summon half his deck on turn one
>Pot of Greed is still banned

I don’t get it

i don't want to live anyway

Pot of greed is banned so people use the pot of greed that makes you fuck 10 cards from your deck first

>play the SoO
>forfeit
Easiest suicide ever

pot of greed is a plus 1 (you use a card from your hand, the pot of greed but you gain 2 cards) at no cost and literally any deck can play it. The game has just evolved from the classic "summon a monster set a trap and pass turn. It's now a combo based game with a really complicated counter mechanic with spell speeds and card chaining that boils down to "try breaking my turn 1 board with 4 big monsters and 2 opponent turn negates". There are some decks that still keep the pace of the old game though, but those are usually cancer as fuck that end up slowing the opponent down too with lockdown cards and shit.

also pic related

Last turn, Dawn!

F

I

N

A

L

Farewell, user

This game was always bs and we were all idiots for getting into it. The literal definition of pay2win and a meta so convoluted it doesn’t even bare a passing resemblance to the pace of the game we enjoyed as kids. I don’t know why anybody still bothers when there’s digital alternatives that don’t cost you an arm and leg.

>pay 2 win
>ryan yu wins worlds with a $20 chain burn build
come back when you actually learn how to play yugioh

I use bribe.

>The literal definition of pay2win
Lmao, MTG is more pay to win than YGO even though it has a vastly better meta, what are you smoking.

I tap two islands and play Counterspell

i exile a blue card and pay one life to play force of will
i counterspell your counterspell

It's to stop the first guy from drawing even more cards.

This should be more specific. Do I need pen and paper to draw? What cards am I drawing?

I just tried clicking the fucking card thinking that it would show what it was
Stick a fucking fork in me, I'm done

Sorry i prefer the
D
E
A
T
H

You know there are actual cards that read "Pick up (not draw) x cards" Talk about explanation there

>Cannot be Special Summoned.
But why though?

>solid level 4 complete backrow lock
>let them special summon it
to put it in simple terms its like a super jinzo, and this is a format where a lot of people run crippling spells and traps

Real nice Monster you got on the field there here have a Gamaciel

>kaiju a set backrow
kids these days

I summon SONIC DUCK in attack mode! What are you going to do now?!

But it's level 4, so you can normal summon it just fine. It's not like Vanity's Fiend where the special summoning restriction actually makes it a lot tougher to get out, and unless I'm mistaken the Thunder typing means that the stuff that can SS it from the deck is pretty limited.
I'm just not totally clear on exactly what degeneracy that restriction prevents.

It's meant to be normal summoned, but using your normal on something that isn't a playmaker really hinders a lot of decks so you use your normal on her as a counter to backrow reliant decks like chain burn and set 5 pass decks. A lot of degenerate decks can easily summon from deck today too so shes either a side card vs backrow heavy decks or you run her if you don't use a lot of continuous backrow

MAJIKKU KADO SEBUN HATSUDOU!

>duel links have audio of bakura using this card
>on a 3 magic limit game

it still hurts my head

they also have audio of almost every character pendulum summoning. buy some painkillers

Why is the bottom of the pot warped?
This artwork upsets me.

you ask about the bottom but you disregard the tongue and the hitlerstache

Let me just play this and special summon 2 Wulf, Lightsworn Beast, a Performage Trickclown, and a Heroic Challenger - Thousand Blades (from taking damage via Trickclown's effect) to Xyz into Minerva, Exalted Lightsworn using my 2 Wulfs to mill 3 more cards and draw one from the Raiden, Hand of the Lightsworn I milled. With my Trickclown and Thousand Blades, I'll Xyz summon Tornado Dragon. I'll detach an Xyz Material to destroy your set spell/trap card. I normal summon Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner from my hand. Using her effect, I'll discard the Glow-Up Bulb in my hand to special summon Raiden in attack mode. I'll use Raiden's effect to send the top 2 cards of my deck to the graveyard. The two cards I sent are Fairy Tail - Snow and Eclipse Wyvern, so Raiden does not gain ATK for this turn. Eclipse Wyvern banishes one level 7 or higher DARK or LIGHT dragon from my deck. I choose Judgment Dragon. I'll tune Raiden to Lumina, synchro summoning Michael, the Arch-Lightsworn. Now I'll use Glow-Up Bulb's graveyard effect to send the top card of my deck to the graveyard to special summon it in defense mode on my field. Now I'll tune my Glow-Up Bulb to Michael, synchro summoning Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon. Finally, I'll use Fairy Tail - Snow's effect to banish 7 cards from my GY to special summon it. Among the cards I banished are Eclipse Wyvern, whose banished effect can add the Judgment Dragon it banished to my hand. Because I have Wulf, Raiden, Lumina, and Michael in my GY, I can special summon Judgment Dragon from my hand. I now attack directly with all of my monsters.

Nothing personnel, kid.

I place this card that's totally not overused in Duel Links facedown

ok game 2
set 4 summon this pass

My turn then, I'll just skip straight to battle phase, any response?

You know what todo.

Say Good Bye To Exodiaaaaa!

NOW I SUMMON BERSERKER SOUL

I activate grinder golem, masturbate with blue synchros for a few minutes and then I'll otk you
nothing personell kid

Click on the pic to turn over my counterplay.

Too dumb to know any better

At least post a real card.

DORO

Shame it doesn't have four, then you could place all of them except for N and have it be completely accurate.

I am stronger, i summon this 7 in atack position !

>FINAL
Not using ANAL for kicks and giggles