Do you make over 1K monthly...

Do you make over 1K monthly? You are part of the global elite and must be taxed at 90% to share your wealth with the $2/dayers. Dont cry. Its for the common good.

Attached: IncEquality.png (1200x900, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_j9HtrUftz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's always funny to see people that are in the top 10% globally (who live better lives than 99.99% of everyone who has ever lived) bitch about "muh 1%".

Taxation is theft and social welfare prevents mothers from taking responsibility for their children. It's the opposite of evolution and it's not immoral to murder people with pro-taxation beliefs.

u people are fucking retarded

really fucking retarded

u fell for a koch brothers meme

Being in a Western country and comparing my income to a fucking Bangladeshi goat herder is just about one of the most retarded things that conservashits have come up with and that's saying something.

YOU'RE NOT PAYING BANGLADESHI PRICES IN AUSTRALIA OR CANADA OR USA YOU RETARDED LITTLE MORONS SO WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU COMPARE YOUR INCOME TO THEM

youtube.com/watch?v=_j9HtrUftz4

Attached: trickle down economnics2.jpg (1024x637, 66K)

If a european can only afford one child every five years, but a somali can afford 6 children in the same amount of time, then it's clear who is rich and who is not, regardless of propaganda.

Yeah filthy Somalis living in the dirt really have it good. You should work for their wages.

Kill yourself, neoliberal.

This
Living “standards” and the value of whatever your money is is totally subjective
It’s like the theory of relativity for life or something

>unironically links to TYT

other people work for my wages

Do it for me with your commie policies and we can die together cunt

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

You think I give a fuck that your safe space has been violated u fucking snowflake?

a lot of people make 0$

Leaf-san the reason why this analogy is ridiculous is because it's impossible to survive in a western country on 100 dollars/month

Welfare does need some kind of reform, I don't want to subsidize single moms. They should assign this duty to the father of the child

What's stopping Europeans from becoming welfare niggers? I'd say it's social pressure and standards, but the possibility is there

Except that those are caught all the time spewing nonsense amd get rekt on a daily basis and you expect us to take them seriously? Try harder.

Attached: 1495573133625.jpg (861x520, 43K)

You can't actually challenge anything in the video, that's why you're crying like a bitch

>What's stopping Europeans from becoming welfare niggers?

The little known fact that all the welfare money comes out of the productivity of whites.

>What's stopping Europeans from becoming welfare niggers?

Statistics Finland does not produce statistics on this topic. So you cannot say for sure whether you are welfare niggers or not.

Attached: YouOrMe.jpg (520x496, 47K)

I use welfare when I can't get work, although you're only eligible if you've been employed for at least 9 months in the span of two years before applying.

>The little known fact that all the welfare money comes out of the productivity of whites
That's common knowledge. But the majority of whites will remain productive even if a minority of them start welfare nigging to have 6 kids. Really, given the current networks of social welfare, I'd say that not having kids is more of a cultural thing than issue with money

Calm down you leaf nigger, go and have a soy milk drink and a lie-down

I wonder how people who believe this would think if they quit Starbucks and got a real job.

Statistics on what exactly? Total welfare use? Welfare us by ethnicity?

>he thinks lazy-ass jews on Wall Street are white
Money ≠ value. All that matters are goods. Everything else is jewish tricks.

>Being in a Western country and comparing my income to a fucking Bangladeshi goat herder is just about one of the most retarded things that conservashits have come up with and that's saying something.

Bullshit. Even if you're driving a 1998 Corolla with bald tires and holes in the muffler, you're incomparably wealthier than 95% of Bangladeshis. You're part of the evil rich. You should be murdered, and your wealth redistributed among the poor of the world.

Fucking Communist lice should be forced to live by their own principles before they are inflicted on any of the rest of us.

The Koch bros are fucking brilliant. They own an entire army of useful idiots like you who dedicate their entire lives to fighting for the billionaire globalist elites

Attached: koch trump.png (461x502, 484K)

It's funny to see third-world countries absolutely devastate global surveys by the sheer number of incompetents.

>subsidize the dumbest people on the planet
Kys leaf

But then nobody actually believes this. On the other hand, there shouldn't be ways that the rich can arrange things so that they pay less tax than the average worker. The average worker shouldn't subsidize new helicopter purchases for the filthy rich economic heebs