Whats up with this? Media claims the fire was started with a birthday cake

Whats up with this? Media claims the fire was started with a birthday cake.
themoscowtimes.com/news/kemerovo-shopping-mall-fire-what-we-know-so-far-60939
edition.cnn.com/2018/03/26/europe/russia-kemerovo-shopping-center-fire-intl/index.html

But there is a video showing a man walking suspicious with a bag, some part is cut out and then there is a huge fire. twitter.com/EnglishRussia1/status/978331814803755008

Also if you look a fast the fire is spreading no way thats from some candles, fire exits blocked. What the hell is going on?

Attached: 1522102306989.webm (1280x720, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obviously it was a mossad operation. Did you notice how the shills posting the threads when it happened were cheering with glee?

A concentrated effort by EU ((((interest groups))))

Chechens.

The fucking dancing Israelis.

this time they were dancing over the internet

the queen sends her regards lel

Attached: eternal7.png (1486x904, 1.19M)

>2018
>being inside of a mall
i shiggy diggy tbqfh

Fuck you pedo faggots make me sick.

Probably, but usually with terrorist attacks Russia downsizes. Now they just say it was a accident. they are already talking about 300 death mostly children. I would like to know who's responsible

shut it french boi

Attached: quebecwasamistake.jpg (615x465, 62K)

Mossad is intelligence gathering and planning. Sayeret maktal is the group that carriea out these attacks.

We truely are eternal

>Sayeret maktal
yeah but that's a mouthful and more tedious to rememer.

Know your enemy.

>I would like to know who's responsible
Mi5/mi6

Putin killing his political enemies. Children especially.

fucking chechen terrorists at it again

Russia should blame this on the UK.

Putin staging another false flag.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings

Go fuck yourself kike.

NOBODY BUYS THIS BULLSHIT ANYMORE

Pressure your government to work with our government as friends.

Attached: muslim russians with oil.png (1200x1200, 185K)

Russia will end up blaming shit on the UK.
Putin's in deep shit this time.
Oil has no bottom in sight and won't be rising enough to save his economy regardless.
Saudis and Americans pumping out petroproducts at an all time high.
US set to become world's largest NatGas exporter, if not already.
>sanctions
>diplomats kicked out
>oligarchs have to compete for underage pussy with 27 the Muslim Rape Mafia
Putin's eggs are boiled.
Expect many happenings to trigger "justified act of self-defense" from this manlet prick.

Attached: 3019470c948c26429425710636a14fe2cb5335e1691da808d9f5f0d50eda7530.jpg (420x620, 54K)

russians are subhumans. take a step away from Sup Forums once in awhile. you think they are your friend, but they are not. the only thing that motivates russia is their hate for the usa you stupid fucking pussy

Just curious about the get, also a bump.

You know whose subhuman? Jews. Specifically Israeli Jews. The IDF? PUSSIES. Mossad? PUSSIES? Netanyahu is weak! Your country is full of weak people! You're weak. The jews are the most pathetic puny people on the planet

how is the tumour doing mcainn?

You're in deep shit Igor. I'd be looking to bug out of your shill job ASAP.
Time to save yourself and those you love, Putin has to act, and he acts by slaughtering his own citizens.

Attached: 1505445171537.png (488x693, 54K)

russians are the jews you fucking retard

No user, the JEWS are the JEWS.

Russians are Russians.

Stop gaslighting.

israelies are the weakest people I've ever seen. Mentally and physically inferior to anyone else. Israelis aren't athletic, they aren't smart, they aren't creative. They are weak! Netanyahu is a pussy and a weak leader! Israelis are mentally unstable and you guys are incapable of anything,

no, genetically jews are khazars and part of the rus tribe hundreds of years ago. jews are literally rus people

The man with a bag was confirmed to be an employee.
But the whole story is shady as fuck. Official body count is much lower than people claim. A man who lost his whole family said that firefighters refused to go in and save people inside the movie theater, "what are you crazy, there's nobody there", when in fact there were two halls full of children, doors locked. There's already a plan to level the building.
People are now protesting and want the whole local government to resign. Knwoing this fucking country officials will blame it on some stupid shit and dead people

Thanks for the explanation, still weird they cut the part of the fire happening out of the video.

Unironically Thanks for the quick rundown.