Is there ANY proof Russia poisoned the ex-spy? How is the UK rationalising these diplomat expulsions?

Is there ANY proof Russia poisoned the ex-spy? How is the UK rationalising these diplomat expulsions?

Attached: Vladimir-Putin.jpg (1280x750, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42291191
unv.is/uk.businessinsider.com/liam-fox-promises-to-sign-40-free-trade-deals-the-second-after-brexit-2017-10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's no proof it was even a nerve agent. It was probably fentanyl.

Why would Putin want to assassinate some washed up old spy and risk more sanctions?

And why would he do it just months before the World Cup and face more controversies?

Britain is crying wolf.

Attached: l.gif (500x280, 884K)

Nobody cares.
We're on WWIII train now

Attached: 440px-Cromwell,Thomas(1EEssex)01.jpg (440x526, 54K)

yes trustworthy british pooliticals say so. it must be true. now let us get ready for ww3, on european soil.

did pol forget the election?
Britain just followed America.its nothing new after 911 and Iraq.
a lot of brits just ignore it for the most part m8

He wants countries to boycott it so Russia have higher chances of winning?

>caring about proofs at this point
Honestly I'm just glad we're getting nuked soon.

If we nuke you we nuke Israel too.
We gonna say '' oops, was a mistake''
So life's not so bad.

Nah I thinks we're gonna nuke Israel ourselves, don't bother Jean.

Double tap.
Just to be sure.

Not Britain. Just our political class. Although I'm not going to pretend there's a "Britain" in any other sense anymore, since we're the same as any globalized, shit hole "melting pot" country now.

Why didn't they just pay some refugee nigger to stab the spy and scream allahu akbar? News wouldn't even report it and nobody would suspect Russia.

Attached: 1520765745158.jpg (600x600, 101K)

good lad Vlad.

Attached: Dr Strangelove's glorious exit.png (1686x714, 748K)

>Coalition between Russia and France turns godforsaken barbarian infested desert into radioactive godforsaken mutant infested dessrt.

Let's say worst case scenario we actually go to war with you, I'm not fighting any stupid fucking cunting fabricated conflict against Russians because the Zionist owned goons in this shit hole told me to. No more wars for these piles of human refuse.

shut the fuck up russia lover, just take it up the ass and obey the righteous rulers: AMERICA!!!!

lol good luck on the iron dome shooting down your payload,would be ebin bantz desu

Well, if someone invades us I'm going to fight them to the best of my ability, regardless of what caused it. And if we invade I don't know what I'll do. Maybe desert.

Iron doom is for small rockets not multiheaded nuke systems flying 10000 km/hour

Attached: W87_MX_Missile_schematic.jpg (800x662, 121K)

By saying that Russia is breaking an international convention and in order to prove that we’re breaking the same international convention. Or something. I don’t even know.

Whilst it’s likely someone within the Russian government sanctioned it, considering the fact the production facility was in another country and destroyed by USA at the turn of the century it can’t be proven, and that whole area was an utter shitshow during the collapse. It’s feasible something went missing during this time.

BoJo needs kept indoors away from means of communications for the next few weeks

My guess is it actually was a nerve agent because of alleged spreading to pedestrians/EMS personnel/whatever. The source, however, is probably from Germany to try and spook Britian(and its public) into remaining in the EU.

They already said it was a Cold-War-Era nerve agent used by the Soviets, probably incase of leaks poking holes in a cover-up. But who knows how much of it just so happen to be in East-Germany when the Soviets receded and collapsed, or how to make it?

(Most) governments of the countries going to the cup don’t have the authority to stop the national team competing in it.

Johnson’s “we’ll boycott” threat was a governmental one; so no delegation will go but the team will still compete

YOURE A FUCKING KIKE SHILL. Jesus I feel like you braindead faggots over at act.il take us for stupid people. You KIKES are fucking stupid.

Putin lives by laws of Russian prison. He has been betrayed by himselfself kgb and he must kill for maintain authority.
Russia is not country this is place of mafia. They kill all who make him trouble in business. And business of putin is only make money and maintain control

>thinking logically
get back to x kid, we have russians to blame and floks of sheep to disract. piss off!

Attached: w6857.jpg (550x623, 43K)

>Everyone I disagree with is a kike shill
You shall die in the racewar schlomoburgstein.

>muh faggot fee fees
>muh pussy riot
>muh dictatorship
>muh ISIS din du nuffin

They are trying to push away the rape gang scandal, but the only person less popular than May is Corbyn there. People really hate the political class.

Attached: 1520038122909.jpg (941x1204, 248K)

Attached: 1499346125404.jpg (632x732, 351K)

Why Sup Forums defence putin?
Russian flee from russia in any country. And putin change his Asian and Arabian. Russia have more 30% Muslims and soon will be more.
Russia yet is a corruption, a poverty.

how does this meme work
can anybody give me a qrd?

A ton of blacked memes were being posted so some drunk finn turned all the blacked memes into shit so that the shills would stop posting blacked memes.

Attached: 1506054085502.jpg (600x656, 40K)

Back to sosach my friend.

I especially enjoy this one, Schlomo.

Attached: 1499121627543.jpg (938x969, 232K)

>Why would Putin want to assassinate some washed up old spy and risk more sanctions?

It's a soft power play. Basically a statement of nowhere is a safe zone. Welcome to the lovely world of hybrid warfare.

learn to type in English first, or kys, whichever is easiest

You think you have a choice? LOL you stupid faggot. YOU WILL EITHER FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY OR HAVE YOU SKULL PIERCED BY A BULLET.

Dumb bong millennial.

Olgino is here. Sosach only laughs on you and you come to her for delude stupid alright

>and its beautiful

Apparently they teach good English in Olgino at least, while you really need to work on yours.

Or what, they'll put a white feather in his hat?

>OR HAVE YOU SKULL PIERCED BY A BULLET

Even during world wars they didn't do that because that's as retarded as you are.

>Is there ANY proof Russia poisoned the ex-spy?
Not really. Even the litvinenko case was caused by him smuggling nuclear material from Israel.

It's not about proof, it's about convenience to blame Russia to satisfy international community to get more founding and to satisfy British conservatism in false pretense of nationalism and protection of land, in hope of getting re-elected.
Outcome:
- Russian oligarchs still in UK
- Muslims raping more
- Britain losing more
- Russia business as usual towards self-destruction due to greed
- international community giving more money to Conservatives of Britain which they will hope to restore some bullshit they believe in their own head, while mainly being happy to get salary
- more bla bla bla in parliament and no real changes

You think war should be fair and just and appeal to your particular tastes?
Everybody who can fight must fight. I'll happily shoot deserters and cowards with a revolver myself once we are fighting for survival.
Armageddon = the greatest adventure ever. There's just no pleasing some people. Were you planning to live forever? Hard luck. It's over for you dismal types. We are sending you in the first wave so the rest of us have some bodies to take cover behind.

Attached: IMG_3127.gif (498x273, 1.93M)

Of course Russia poisoned him. Russia is a thug oligarchy terrorist state.. a twisted mix of North Korea and Iran. More sanctions are needed from both the US and EU. The choking must continue.

Even if the poison used originated in Russia, how can you claim that is a definitive proof that Russia is behind it? Governments around the world can't possibly believe literally no one was able to produce the same gas Russia made 40 years ago in all this time, how can the UK get away with posing sanctions without any reasonable proof? I get the whole proofs meme but usually if you're going to accuse someone of doing it the burden of proof should be on you.
If Russia really wasn't the culprit how are they supposed to prove it, like the UK asked them to?

No. It was ISIS. But Britcucks let ISIS fighters back in, so they can't admit the truth.

>North Korea is oligarchy
Literally the least oligarch country on planet.
>being this retarded Amerimutt

I would also refuse to fight against fellow whites for our Jewish lords

Attached: 51120288-9399-4667-9B31-EEAE46116D97.jpg (665x654, 61K)

sad!

EU baited UK by agreeing with UK's opinion making Brexit de facto impossible.

>it was all a plan by the EU to flood itself with refugees so the brits would leave for good
Diabolical

>It's not about proof

(((They))) are losing control of the narrative. Elections in Europe are going against mainstream parties. There is the rise of AfD, Pegida, GI, FLA.

(((They))) want to unite us to fight a dangerous enemy. So, they've manufactured an enemy Immanuel Goldstein, I mean, Vladimir Putin.

Now be a good goy and forget muds are raping and inpregnating your daughters and prepare to fight Vladimir Putin and die for Theresa May.

Does not change the fact that UK won't stop the refugee flood after "Brexit".

The plan was always to leave the union, their mission was to privatize everybody's industry, to enslave people to private bank credits and to eventually replace people with cheaper labor. Your best choice is to fight, but realistically Britain will just leave EU, but nothing EU is about, so they won't be responsible for what they doing, like Switzerland isn't responsible when they steal and replace own population.

After EU: (still EU, but without EU responsibility)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42291191
>Citizens' rights: Three million EU citizens currently in the UK would be allowed to continue living and working there.
>Those already in the country, without permanent residency, would be able to acquire it after Brexit.

unv.is/uk.businessinsider.com/liam-fox-promises-to-sign-40-free-trade-deals-the-second-after-brexit-2017-10
>Liam Fox promises to sign 40 free trade deals the 'second after' Brexit

For British citizen nothing will change, for elites it will change, so they aren't responsible.

In EU we have organizations who you have to bribe to steal, without EU they will steal and replace population even faster, like in Switzerland who has highest migration in Europe. So what will average sell-out in London do? What he always done, sell more apartments to foreigners, import more international students, sell more Britain to foreigners to become rich. Businessmen are businessmen, unless you restrict them.

No proof is needed. Russia used a trademark killing so that everybody would know it could only have been Russia.

Setting aside the fact that this is Sup Forums what is it that goes through conspiracy theorists minds that makes them think lizard people are real, but Putin is too nice of a fellow to assassinate people that bother him?
Not like they're even subtle about this shit, why a fucking nerve agent?

It's Ahmed from Germany. How many German bints did you rape today?

Fact is politicians of democracy don't do anything at all, absolutely nothing, they only speak. Laws are written by OECD, private lawyers of corporations and EU parliament, they only pass those laws, but not literally, they hire secretaries to sort the paper work to implement the law according to instructions and being fitting inside existing law system of a country. Those politicians don't have any power and most importantly they don't want to have work power, they want to get money and being told what to do. They just want to read, not do.

Foreigners buying apartments in London after they expropriate Russian oligarchs wealth. Nice.

a spy is a spy, they betrayed their country and deserve to die, horribly

>FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY
fight for your corrupt government

Not as many as you raped little kiddies, Patel from Bongistan.

The west doesn’t need to rationalize shit or give an explanation to the ruskies, if we don’t want to host citizens of a hostile power we aren’t obligated to. Go to bed Putin shill

NATO isn't national army, that's just private army, nothing to do with any country's protection.

post is good

not what i meant, but agree

>The west doesn’t need to rationalize shit or give an explanation to the ruskies, if we don’t want to host citizens of a hostile power we aren’t obligated to. Go to bed Putin shill

DEATH TO RUSSIA!

LET'S IMPORT MORE MUDSLIMES TO RAPE OUR DAUGHTERS!

That is called "Generica"

You're not fooling anyone, Sergei.

FALSE FLAG

There's nothing better for banks than random dumb foreigners, since they sell country fastest to them, because they don't care about native country or country they migrate into to begin with. If you are a rich foreigner, especially a stealing Jew, chances are banks will immediately give you high credit, because they know that those guys are dependent on international banks to hide their money and they always have to sell country, especially when they fuck up companies, since companies get sold to banks when they can't pay credits.

Why would the Russians use an old Russian poison that can be traced back to Putin's dog with a Fisherprice chemical playset in under five minutes?

Well, I don't know if it was really us, but have to note that we as a country are not widely known for sensible decisions and long-term thinking.

there is zero proof russia had any involvement in it. the very fact bongistan said they wouldn't give help to an independent enquiry should tell everyone exactly what is going on. alphabet agency wants to rattle russia because "muh election tampering", alphabet agency carries out attack on foreign soil so as to deflect attention from alphabet agency. and who wants trade deals with the usa due to brexit? das rite, bongistan. so bongistan security forces allowed this to happen. and everyone blames the big bad wolf (or bear?) and here we are.

Fight for your politicians pension!
Yup fuck that

tfw all the young men in my country are about to be sent off to WW3 and leave the 18-25 gender ratio skewed in my favor

why would Russia use a 'Russian only' nerve agent from the 1980s anyway? probably a false flag

>How is the UK rationalising these diplomat expulsions?
they must protect petrodollar or queen loses all her money

reminder that the same liberals pointing the finger at Russia are the same ones who protested Bush for lying about WMD in Iraq

How would a world war work in the modern day? Would all us civs be called up to fight or would it just be the armies we have in place right now?

>believing anything your Jewish handlers would say about "Muh Russians"

The fucking West is retarded as all hell

>not allowed to own a rifle until you get drafted and shafted

not to mention that this double agent had supposedly requested reentry back into russia a short time before he got swacked

Our leadership has gone bonkers.

Vote UKIP to support Brexit!

Attached: ukip.jpg (1280x768, 429K)

This seems most logical.

Either Putin is indifferent to sanctions, or Putin doesn't have as much clout over his operatives and he would lead us to believe

Lol

I can think of a bunch of reasons to doubt the official version.
1)This has happened right before the elections, this is not the time to deal with your ex-spies.
2)The weapon of choice is an old soviet nerve agent that everyone had a formula of for past 20+ years.
3)Latter versions of novichok are very toxic, they kill in the matter of minutes, according to soviet documents respiratory failure that causes collapsing happens on the last stage of poisoning, which means that when both victims
>were found unconscious on a public bench in the centre of Salisbury
They (in the very best case) had less than 5 minutes of life, treatment at this stage is impossible.
4)The new version
>On 15 March, intelligence agencies stated that the nerve agent had been planted in one of the personal items in Yulia Skripals suitcase before she left Moscow for London.
Doesnt make any sense, because this way only the daughter would (probably) be slowly poisoned, this also contradicts the assumption that novichock was used for the poisoning, because in case of prolonged exposure with minimal dosage this agent causes severe symptoms like tremors, seizures, vomiting and chest pains. Basically they both would have to ignore those symptoms for hours to reach the final stage of poisoning, which is even less likely since one of the victims is an ex-spy with an appropriate training.

Attached: Melolontha sieg heil.jpg (297x275, 55K)

>Is there ANY proof Russia poisoned the ex-spy?
Brazil did that. They have a history of hating russian spies and they had interest in murdering that guy

Apart from the chemical itself? And their track record of dangerous executions of ex-Soviets in the UK? No, I guess not.

Please explain? (Do you 'conspire' to imagine that the UK took all the fencing off and quarantine steps for an opiate? Really? If so, I have bridge you might like to buy...)

Foolish but lethal demonstration of power, and apart from money, power is Putin's favourite drug...

Based countries that did NOT expel any diplomats because of BEADY ANGLO LIES, report IN!

>old Russian guy runs bar in a Sukhumvit alley
>opens every night no exceptions
>tend to go there every night because the drinks are cheap
>First time in 10 years this bar is closed
>Asks one of his dishwashing staff about it
>told me that he flew back to Russia
>realize that his shop wasn’t the only one
>most of the Russian owned bars, brothels and stripclubs are closed
I wonder if this shit is related somehow. I’ve never seen these places closed before because Russians like Jews fucking love their money.