Modern U.S. Civil War?

What would you do if lines were drawn and America was thown into civil war? Would you just try to avoid the cross fire? Or would you join sides?
Has anyone have a plan?
Are you prepared?

Attached: CivilWar.jpg (500x300, 47K)

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (452x288, 49K)

Attached: 9303766-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 121K)

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (1200x630, 283K)

Attached: 636390925832616621-AP-Counterprotesters-Q-A.jpg (534x401, 66K)

Attached: REDNECKREVOLT.jpg (800x420, 153K)

Attached: esw-denver201703-antifa-640x430.jpg (640x430, 85K)

Unironically mass murder as many niggers, Northerners, faggots, and leftists as I possibly can.

Attached: glorious fort pillow.png (1039x697, 1.65M)

Any actual tactic?

I would kek

Copy a page from the Krauts and join/start my own Einatzgruppen

Attached: SS murdering russians.jpg (950x713, 138K)

3 day food supply for citys

Attached: kek (8).jpg (320x454, 35K)

Damn, so basically a death militia

The fuck you gonna do after 3 days

I'd prefer the term death squad because it sounds cooler but yeah.

Attached: Einatzgruppen A.jpg (1160x500, 45K)

gnarly

Mass encirclement and feigns via the open expanses of America's "Heartland." Lay siege to cities and seize vital pieces of infrastructure. Get foreign trainers.

I would recognize that civil conflict benefits only the synagogue of satan, and do whatever is necessary to stop it

but I would also try to keep myself alive, martyrdom is best handled by a stupid person, who couldn't realistically achieve anything better

Which side?

You wouldn't need to "cease" anything in the cities. Cities can't feed or power themselves. Take the roads, the mountains, the farms and infrastructure in the rural areas and the cities will be in death riot mode in < 2 weeks.

Attached: ChuckNorristhumbsup Emil P.jpg (725x984, 172K)

there is a big difference between marching around looking tacticool and being able to establish a working hierarchy capable of logistical as well as strategic planning and execution. idealism has its place, but only as a tool in the hands of the cruel.

I would just avoid it. Lefties will be without food and will have few weapons because they’ve banned them where they live. They’d essentially be trapped in big cities with a few days worth of food and lots of angry niggers wondering where dey foo scramps be. It’d be a siege and liberals wouldn’t last more than a few months.

Would you flee country?

There has been a civil war raging in the US for over 50 years, they call it the Drug War and police have killed millions over it.

Guess.

Cities and their populace are bargaining chips.

Attached: DZP26n6X0AAAbe2.jpg (875x1000, 97K)

I would love a civil war. This country needs it. It needs to be split anyways, we can’t agree on shit from coast to coast

stop embarrassing us in front of the europeans, faggot

Would you go about doing said establishing?

fuck off, officer entrapment. everything posted here is fictional. only a fool would take what they see here seriously.

This is true, I am simply an autistic grand strategy player.

>a war to destroy ZOG's stranglehold over America somehow benefits ZOG

Attached: mfw this confused.jpg (500x500, 24K)

Damn I can't even have a discussion

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 24K)

you know what you are doing, but you will never fit in, not to the people that Know.

California will probably start to look like fallout nv screenshots

Depends on what part of CA.

it would be goyim fighting goyim. In the end there would only be one winner at the top. Hint: it wouldnt be the goyim

>Unironically mass murder as many goyim,goyim, goyim, and goyim as I possibly can.
ftfy

>niggers
>faggots
>Unionists
>leftists
>worthy of life
>not deserving of slaughter

Fuck off kike.

Attached: Nathan Bedford Forrest Winter 1863.jpg (1500x1131, 426K)