i.imgur.com/DNQfiMd.jpg
>Yemen Feb 26
imgur.com/a/5HBAD
>Idlib Feb 25
imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

Devs March26
>SyAf/RuAf launch multiple airstrikes against HTS in Idlib as many pour in from E Ghouta towns
>E Damascus; Hundreds of militants bussed out from Arbeen, 238 HTS fighters/863 civs, more waiting to depart
>TASS; 5,500 militants of Faylaq al-Rahman and family members evac from E Ghouta to Idlib, 4,900 of Ahrar al-Sham leave Harasta
>W Aleppo; Heavy clashes between HTS and Jabhat Tahrir Souriya ongoing, HTS remains on offense but lose several men and some vehicles
>SOHR; Tens of thousands of civilians have stayed in their homes throughout various districts in E Ghouta that are now under SAA control
>Raqqa; Unconfirmed video allegedly showing clashes between Al-Bukhamiss Arab tribesmen and Kurdish forces emerges
>Opposition sources claim Al-Bukhamiss are staging an uprising since Sunday afternoon in Al-Mansura against Kurds, burning tires/capturing checkpoints
>Houthis launch as much as 7 ballistic missiles at military installations in Riyadh, 1 person killed
>Former Israeli MoD; John Bolton urged him to strike Iran before it achieved nuclear weapons capability during his UN Ambassador tenure
>Egyptian police kill 6 militants linked to Alexandria bombing

Prev

Attached: Victorious T-72.jpg (2048x1536, 496K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rnHFAvNJae4
original.antiwar.com/danny_sjursen/2018/03/26/trump-14-eu-nations-expel-russian-diplomats-and-recall-ambassadors/
archive.li/G1Poh
reuters.com/article/us-yemen-security-un/u-s-threatens-action-against-iran-after-russia-u-n-veto-idUSKCN1GA2QT
sputniknews.com/europe/201803151062548477-un-uk-russia-skripal-resolution/
rt.com/news/422385-expulsion-russian-diplomats-galloway/
bbc.com/news/uk-43536830
youtube.com/watch?v=wHgeKq5V1kk
twitter.com/AhmadAlgohbary/status/978377959919808512
twitter.com/ejmalrai/status/978284910103457792
twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/978323335330324483
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_Australian_constitutional_crisis#Alleged_CIA_involvement
twitter.com/DougChapmanSNP/status/974615027721351169
twitter.com/Jevne_Turqvie/status/978216639387889664
twitter.com/vvanwilgenburg/status/978576614710743040
twitter.com/vvanwilgenburg/status/978577150788997120
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Israel.

what did Muttistan mean by this?

Attached: Flexing political will over vassals.png (506x432, 106K)

Mr. Trump? is that you?

xth for Chinese degeneracy

youtube.com/watch?v=rnHFAvNJae4

it means prepare bugout bag and find comfy place innadesert

Attached: star wars.png (600x450, 244K)

Attached: 1473127189066.gif (400x287, 1.04M)

I wish we wouldn't do such dumb shit.

original.antiwar.com/danny_sjursen/2018/03/26/trump-14-eu-nations-expel-russian-diplomats-and-recall-ambassadors/
archive.li/G1Poh

Reposting: The Skripal poisoning was a Neocon False Flag to punish Russia for refusing to co-operate with the US against Iran.

>U.S. threatens action against Iran after Russia U.N. veto
reuters.com/article/us-yemen-security-un/u-s-threatens-action-against-iran-after-russia-u-n-veto-idUSKCN1GA2QT

When Russia tried to get the UN to investigate the issue in a neutral manner the US blocked that resolution:

>UK Blocks Russia-Drafted UNSC Statement on Skripal Poisoning Probe
sputniknews.com/europe/201803151062548477-un-uk-russia-skripal-resolution/

Now with the expulsion of the Russian diplomats from the UN the conspirators have managed to increase tensions between Russia and NATO while also sabotaging the UN.

>US expulsion of Russian diplomats is ‘declaration of war’
rt.com/news/422385-expulsion-russian-diplomats-galloway/

This is the typical Neocon playbook of using false flags and fear for control.

Doesn't beat out Chinese moral degeneracy

Attached: The Truth About China.png (800x5132, 810K)

this isn't even degeneracy

Attached: troy.jpg (685x670, 163K)

>A communications disruption can mean only one thing
These people have clearly never seen the average grunt's capabilities with comms equipment.

Bump for Assad.

Attached: 1520969831887.jpg (723x500, 71K)

And as i said before, this post is nothing but russian propaganda.
Russia indeed poisoned Skripal, by direct order from Pooting for sure.
It has nothing to do with America.
Russia sure must be punished for this crime.

so whats the next step in of their masterplan. invade Russia? Putin has unbeatable missile.
Invade Iran? Putin would come to help and that would probably trigger war with Russia as well.

Now with Petroyuan, neocons must work around the clock to keep the petrodollar alive, but I dont think they can take over Iran any time soon

Will Corbyn survive the Jews?

bbc.com/news/uk-43536830

Attached: 1497704908491.png (2040x1452, 2.92M)

Oh the bait

Attached: 1486808061240.jpg (476x474, 20K)

*death to Israel
ftfy

but you are Russian. Do you agree with the whole country being punished for some guy that followed Pinyas order?

wtf

>>Idlib Feb 25
By Allah you people are dogs

Attached: IMG_20180327_080620.jpg (1024x1024, 298K)

The Neocons are attacking from multiple points right now, I think their focus now is to secure the power of Trump and May as their support is dwindling.

They will also begin dismantling any source of stability like the Iran deal which will increase tensions dramatically. There might also be a false flag attack and they will use it as an excuse to attack Iran.

Israel has been planning to strike Iran for like 10 years now, now they might have their last chance. Another option is to start shit in Syria since Trump and Macron have shown interest in bombing it.

Even if the Russians did it it's extremely unlikely it was Putin. The country is ruled by different factions and so it's more likely that an anti-Putin faction did it.

Although I still think it's a false flag.

YA BASHAR

Attached: 234235.jpg (268x188, 11K)

77% of russians voted for this. I'd prefer to see this country wiped from the face of the earth with all population, tbqh. They are barely humans.

Americuckistan will be broken and humiliated in the mountains of Iran, inshallah.

What a cuck, pizdets prosto.

>Second thread when brainlets giving (you)'s to pidoran from sosach.
Cringe.

Attached: IMG_4847.jpg (645x729, 59K)

>77% of russians voted for this
that's not true, only 77% of voting russians did.. and we all know those numbers are low

This general is definition of cringe

I just bake the breads, gome~

Attached: 1509176025317.jpg (481x512, 52K)

>Americuckistan will be broken and humiliated in the mountains of Iran, inshallah.

Attached: 1491405398625.jpg (760x760, 102K)

>americans cant fi-

Attached: usa flags.jpg (828x833, 130K)

thank you captain obvious
that's what I intended in my post you replied to.

Attached: captain.jpg (450x319, 35K)

daily reminder Anri got ARABED

Attached: 1521959113686.png (480x603, 672K)

>degeneracy
yo, skra pa papa, turn on some fergie, niki minaj or some other rnb stuff on youtube.

Attached: 36a.jpg (625x700, 59K)

>memeflag

Mass protests in Yemen against Saudi Arabia.

twitter.com/AhmadAlgohbary/status/978377959919808512
twitter.com/ejmalrai/status/978284910103457792

Attached: DZOQ7FNWsAIKBJn.jpg (720x480, 88K)

I don't know who that is.

he's from Netherlands

Attached: awwww.jpg (327x424, 37K)

>Amerimutts want to bomb this

>The FBI tried and failed to lure Pulse shooter Omar Mateen into a controlled terror trap. Turns out his father was serving as a FBI informant all along.

twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/978323335330324483

Attached: 160612072630-orlando-pulse-club-shooting-update-newday-00013602-full-169.jpg (1600x900, 227K)

*the final boss*

look how bright UAE is god damn.

bum....

Attached: THE BAKER.png (960x678, 920K)

>have one life
>be Iranian
Such is a blessed life.

give me the biggest downside to living in iran

You mean other than the government murdering people on the streets, and the high unemployment, and the low wages?

no showers everyday

Attached: rub it in.jpg (1179x1700, 141K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_Australian_constitutional_crisis#Alleged_CIA_involvement

>n 1966 Kerr had joined the Association for Cultural Freedom, a conservative group that was later revealed to have received CIA funding. Christopher Boyce, who was convicted for spying for the Soviet Union while an employee for a CIA contractor, claimed that the CIA wanted Whitlam removed from office because he threatened to close US military bases in Australia, including Pine Gap. Boyce said that Kerr was described by the CIA as "our man Kerr".[117] According to Jonathan Kwitny of the Wall Street Journal, the CIA "paid for Kerr’s travel, built his prestige . . . Kerr continued to go to the CIA for money". In 1974, the White House sent as ambassador to Australia Marshall Green, who was known as “the coupmaster” for his central role in the 1965 coup against Indonesian President Sukarno.[118]
Death to America, Tbqh

Attached: 1522126361577.jpg (615x472, 36K)

>Another report, published by the Royal Society of Chemistry in 2016, said there had been “no independent confirmation of the structures or the properties of such compounds has been published”.

>Professor Andrea Sella, a synthetic inorganic chemist at UCL, told FactCheck: “They’re structures I’ve seen discussed, both in the chemical literature and elsewhere. They are very similar to the ‘classic’ nerve agents Sarin and VX, but they differ in having a side-group with one or two nitrogens linked together by a carbon chain.

The funny part is that apparently the UK wouldn't be able to recognize Novichok unless they had access to the compound themselves.

low wages are fine when the cost of living is also low, and the first part of your post seems like the fakest of news

Of course they have access to it. It's a decades old agent that has been used in assassinations and even sold to individuals and that's only the stuff that's publicly known.

>low wages are fine when the cost of living is also low
Half the country literally went on strike, because the cost of eggs quadruppled while wages were falling at the same time. Stop rationalizing, you may support Iran in the Syrian civil war, but that doesn't make it a good country to live in.

>You mean other than the government murdering people on the streets,
lol wat

>and the high unemployment, and the low wages?
that's not everywhere or for everybody

>Half the country literally went on strike
hehe, are u getting paid in Shekels or Pounds

>hehe i like a shithole because i am a contrarian little shit, and people who disagree are paid to do so

Hardly did I ever say Iran was the greatest place to live. But that doesnt mean the things you are spouting aren't 100% fake news bullshit. Nice to slide attempt faggot

Take meme flag down, we will start a conversation about Iran.

Attached: 1 (175).jpg (1280x853, 302K)

Still sounds a lot better than Russia.

Just become an hero and everything will get better for you.

Khalabeeb is gonna destroy your burger boy

i never said it was a good country to live in, i asked for the biggest downside to living there. also i highly doubt 'half the country' was protesting, stop posting fake news and stop memeflagging

are the muslim immigrant community continuing Hitler's work?

Attached: hitler.png (346x335, 126K)

>Eastern Damascus: government "stormtroops" and 10s of tanks used in Harasta and other SW. towns in E. Ghouta are moving towards Duma.

It begins

Meanwhile in Gaza.

Attached: ghhhhh.jpg (1200x800, 184K)

Sup Forums blocked

Hot pockets!
Always green and organic!

Attached: kidassad.png (420x672, 374K)

Fake and gay, the Merkava is impossible to capture

silver linings i suppose

Everything with these shoes are possible!

Attached: 7neIF6DOKXE.jpg (1200x800, 317K)

They have literally no evidence at all. Either it was a planned false flag or they overreacted without thinking.

twitter.com/DougChapmanSNP/status/974615027721351169

They are all niggers and mutts tho

bad time to be a moderate beheader

Attached: Hezbollah snowman.jpg (288x480, 45K)

A lot of people who travel constantly in and out of Iran say the liquor isn't the same. A lot of social media are blocked, including Sup Forums, but what are VPNs? For me it has to be the fucking traffic. If you ask a woman she would say the mandatory hijab issue is a downside. Don't listen to the shills, things in Iran are generally quite cheap, so you don't need high wages to live there. And bored middle-classed cows were protesting in January because they didn't have anything better to do. It was no where near half the population.

God I wish that were real

Attached: Fucked Merkava.jpg (1024x576, 268K)

DUBAI
U
B
A
I

thanks for the non shitpost reply, how are westerners treated generally?

LMAO you fucking niglet, look up at Iranian media even. The rising price of FUCKING EGGS combined with high youth unemployment and the lies of the government that they will increase wages resulted in riots and protests. Swallow the reality pill, kiddie. Iran is shit.

>high youth unemployment
just like the majority of the '''developed''' world then, of course you're using a memeflag

@WaelAlRussi 25min

#Eastghouta Duma
The negotiations faced a dead failure
The military operation will continue to kick the terrorists out from East Ghutta biggest town.

#DamascusSteel

Not only Westerners, but all tourists are treated exceptionally good. If people realize you're a tourist they'll give you food and items(if they own a store or something). If you meet someone who has nothing to do he'll or she'll show you around the city. You guys are treated wayyy better than you would imagine.
Drop the memeflag and then we can debate.

>LMAO you fucking niglet, look up at Iranian media even. The rising price of FUCKING EGGS combined with high youth unemployment and the lies of the government that they will increase wages resulted in riots and protests.

>Protests
Sure, some people protested about the economy. The economy is pretty shit yeah.

>Riots
Oh yeah those guys, they got neutralized by the police for creating instability.

all in all it was less than 10,000 people. The population of Iran is 80 million

Attached: 4uu.jpg (4127x2935, 3.38M)

@oop_shield 9min

Tal Rifaat under Turkish army control.

It was inevitable, but I am afraid of the cost that Assad wil have to pay to Turkey to get his land back. Economic concessions in the 10s of billions of $ for sure.

sounds based, sadly UK doesn't allow independent travel visas to iran anymore so i either have to find a group to go with and prove that i have an official guide throughout the entire trip or find an alternative way to get there.. fuck this country

>Russian and Turkey delegation reportedly made an agreement on Tall Rifa't
twitter.com/Jevne_Turqvie/status/978216639387889664

I wonder what Erdoroach is giving in exchange.

The only thing Assad and Erdo can agree on is that they want the kurds to get out of those places. Mark my words, at some point Erdo will declare Assad his friend again and will fire his own staff while accusing them of being FETO.

Nobody knows, it must be something HUGE.

Most likely attacking the kurds to make it easier for assad to take every inch of syria back

fucking erdoggo had to just not be so fucking stubborn.

twitter.com/vvanwilgenburg/status/978576614710743040

>Syria reiterates demand for immediate and unconditional withdrawal of Turkish occupation forces from Syrian territory

Seems like the fun is over little Roaches, it's time to leave.

Attached: 1457709218179.gif (858x1072, 734K)

>every inch

Attached: 1518079625010.jpg (1280x640, 113K)

1039102391th time Syria demanded us to leave so far.

Well they are busy in the South, eventually you will get your FSA Islamist back in Turkey.

Attached: 1458510522374.png (640x360, 293K)

>Finland
I fucking hate my government.

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DAMN THE JEWS
VICTORY TO ISLAM

twitter.com/vvanwilgenburg/status/978577150788997120

>Iraq's Joint Operations Command (JOC) denied that any foreign forces had entered Sinjar on Monday

Seems like Erdogan is full of shit in regards of Sinjar.

That sucks. Hopefully you can go one day.

Attached: sadpepe.jpg (619x453, 57K)

where is tanks?

Attached: 1521080694697.png (1919x1080, 2.15M)

No boots on the ground but turkish f16 flying over sinjar was enough for the pkk the announce retreat on hand over to iraqi forces

By the looks of it, if the warmongers in the government keep it up, he may be in Iran as early as this year. Though, him returning is a different matter.