>This Week @State 3/23/18
youtu.be/ol8mjOfPPDs
>Pres Trump @Greek Independence Day Celebration 3/22/18
c-span.org/video/?442965-1/
>Pres Trump @Generation Next Summit 3/22/18
youtu.be/mAp-EDD_iqk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: hillary sabotaged by her own team.png (570x602, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/oi8jX
youtube.com/watch?v=YfGsngd7cZY
youtu.be/cjOpfRY_dZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post webms that you never get a chance to post.

Attached: pizza ck.webm (1080x1080, 2.94M)

soon

Attached: its-mueller-time--trump-administration-tshirt-large.png (500x500, 23K)

i don't get how the OP pic means the campaign fucked up ?

Attached: Conan-haiti-kids.webm (310x174, 992K)

looks like i gotta go for tonight guys, my boyfriend wants me to come to bed. see ya tommorow boys!

Attached: 1512180027254.png (235x215, 6K)

Archive of Morpheus getting exposed as one of Trumps glow in the dark CIA Niggers and trying to run away from the truth before leaving /ptg/ entirely
archive.fo/oi8jX

Let this be a reminder to all Trump Niggers. /ptg/ is under Maverick protection

Attached: McDoom.jpg (443x332, 12K)

i mean my girlfriend

Attached: 1522129450602.jpg (441x350, 78K)

Attached: 1519147790873.jpg (332x351, 26K)

Only when musaigen no phantom world was airing would this be appropriate, except when disparaging chestlets, of course.

Attached: Cowtits and their incredible versatility.webm (640x360, 2.11M)

GOOD MORNING /ptg/!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1513985580216.gif (1027x731, 111K)

>tonight
Isn't it like... I don't fucking know, 7pm in upside down kiwi land?

nearly 9pm

who /eating wings before sleep/ here?

Hey fren

Attached: 1520004692329.jpg (658x370, 70K)

...(male). Don't worry, /we/ understand. Good night.

Attached: 1521953906871-1.jpg (1072x1243, 295K)

I'm eating and drinking some milk before i sleep desu

Morning norgie

Attached: 1516774752941.jpg (1725x1975, 1.03M)

The ONLY problem that people had with Trump was his personality. Her tweet is basically asking "if a billionaire with hotels and golf courses in dozens of countries wants to work for you, would you say no?" It was retarded. Anybody, even someone who hates Trump's narcissistic personality, would hire him. It's like her own team sabotaged her by posting that because nobody believes she writes her own tweets.

Attached: trump real estate properties.png (610x780, 64K)

I just had a cheeky cookies and milk combo and in a few I'll hit the sack.

Too late, homo! Time to ride the lightning

Attached: 1519137721013.jpg (348x347, 34K)

>milk

sounds very good desu, you might have me running across the street to 7/11 to get some

anyone remember how HRC herself tried to make memes like Donald Duck and how Project Veritas broke the story a year ago

posted this yesterday, but this is the merits of the Stormy case against Cohen and lol it isn't going anywhere. Even lefty lawyers like UC Irvine Law Professor Rick Hasen agree it's "weak on the defamation point" and Appellate Twitter lawyers are joking around its Emoluments-tier legal obfuscation.

Defamation lawsuits are notoriously hard to prove in the court of law, and without having intent in Cohen's statements I don't see a Judge going to the discovery phase of the court.

Funny to see how many non-laywers are going YAAAS over it not realizing it's a lead balloon of a case. There is a reason Stormy's lawyer is withholding public evidence to drag it out in the public sphere instead of getting out the (lack of) physical evidence right now.

Attached: DZPa8e_W0AIkwgN.jpg (1132x778, 300K)

Hello Norge. Very important question! What is your favorite fruit and why is it red apples?

Attached: apple holo.jpg (400x600, 84K)

Good morning norge

Attached: 1521135182046_1.gif (672x368, 3.52M)

Attached: 1468564279811.webm (427x318, 1.46M)

Attached: 1492924043769.jpg (1200x1194, 203K)

Hello Norgie!

Attached: 1521887444809.jpg (660x440, 88K)

Fuck off, Hasbara.

Remember Trumped Up Trickle Down? She circled back and dropped it twice during the debate when no one laughed, in case they missed it

This reminded me of the "I'm just chilling..In Cedar rapid" video. Creeped me the fuck out and I'm not even watching it now.
youtube.com/watch?v=YfGsngd7cZY

Attached: high test hill.jpg (600x450, 37K)

>tfw I still haven't found a pagan goddess wolfgirl to go around Jewing Jews out of their shekels
Life is suffering.

Attached: 1479492161102.jpg (1337x1920, 1.55M)

>tfw no milk truck gf to arrive

Attached: __original_drawn_by_okayado__c6fa213897e86ecbc11cc1ba7eb1be16.jpg (708x1003, 230K)

Who?

Attached: Iamahugefaggot.png (592x658, 382K)

>tfw Kikes labeled the end of the Cold War and the ascension of the EU as the 'end of history'; assuming total victory
>mfw history hasn't even begun yet

youtu.be/cjOpfRY_dZU

Attached: RoN_Logo.png (331x172, 73K)

leave my shekels alone

Attached: gib holo.jpg (800x450, 117K)

Maybe the point is to get it to the discovery phase, or at the least force the NDA to be entered, and thus made public and protected.

yup lmao. good times.

Sorry, no "Holo" here my friend. I can't help you. My partner is clearly named "Korlo". Please reference the signature on the contract.
Now gib shekels.

Attached: korlo.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

>make memes herself

doubt.jpg, clinton spent her entire campaign aloof and in hiding because she was afraid of looking stupid and getting fucked like she did in 2008 by Obongo, she would never make her own maymays.

Good morning

Attached: DKS8X8eUMAAcqiU.jpg (514x493, 50K)

The TÜRK MAN is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of Central Asia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The TÜRK MAN's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of """men"""(wh*Te dogs).

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The TÜRK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the TÜRK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent TÜRK seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the TÜRK MAN impregnates.

In total, the TÜRK MAN expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the TÜRK MAN is the epitome of masculinity

Attached: bigblackcock.jpg (1280x960, 387K)

Now this a some high quality btfo, user. Thank you.
I tried to tell him that he was going to be fired.

"The US gives us 300 billion rand worth of aid for the poor. There are conditions for that aid, including the rule of law and private property rights. President Trump is waiting for an excuse to withdraw that aid" - @AtholT

That's like $30b, holy fuck America what are you doing?

this video was her attempt at memeing

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of Central Asia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The TÜRK MAN's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of """men"""(wh*Te dogs).

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The TÜRK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the TÜRK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent TÜRK seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the TÜRK MAN impregnates.

In total, the TÜRK MAN expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

Attached: bigblackcock2.jpg (550x695, 68K)

Attached: bigblackcock3.jpg (720x1280, 210K)

rwee223

Attached: bigblackcock4.webm (640x360, 184K)

Attached: bigblackcock5.jpg (1280x1920, 503K)

It won't make it to the discovery phase in my opinion, the point of filing a defamation lawsuit is to drag it out as long as possible (hence the wall-to-wall coverage of the suit being filed on cable news) and it's flimsy enough to carry out that function even if it won't make it to that phase.

Stormy's lawyer isn't stupid, but his intention in my opinion is to drag this out as long as possible by dangling potential evidence and praying for a response from Trump himself (who has stayed out of it publicly) in hopes of dangling him directly into the matter who is the actual target, not Cohen. If he had actual pictures/video/emails, he would've used 60 Minutes to capitalize on it if he had a smoking gun. Naive defenders will claim he didn't so it remained admissible, but just being publicly distributed doesn't make something automatically invalid to use in court.

Attached: bigblackcock6.jpg (500x667, 68K)

>22 posters at 5 AM EST on a Tuesday

Lads... I think Joe won

Attached: 1522008783029.jpg (1067x1600, 142K)

Attached: bigblackcock7.jpg (1600x1200, 368K)

Attached: bigblackcock8.jpg (640x1136, 159K)

Attached: bigblackcock9.jpg (500x663, 101K)

This is the slowest time of day.

Attached: bigblackcock10.jpg (480x640, 75K)

>YWN tour with your dad while talking about killing commies
>why live

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-015116.jpg (1056x681, 385K)

Attached: bigblackcock11.jpg (984x728, 90K)

>turkman nigger dick poster is back
>filtered after 2 posts
Well that was easy....

Attached: bigblackcock12.jpg (720x960, 147K)

What do you think her chances are?

Attached: US_District_Attorney_Marty_Jackley.png (220x331, 123K)

Attached: 1508324591013.webm (882x720, 1001K)

WINGS TOO HOT

HAVE TO GO GET MILK

>Moarphaggot gets exposed as russian shill
>takes off his proxy cause he got BTFO
>starts posting the turk pasta cause hes buttmad

Attached: McCainMockingLaughter.jpg (620x350, 16K)

Which place? High chance it's for influence and nation building.

Attached: bigblackcock13.jpg (1280x1280, 306K)

Attached: bigblackcock14.jpg (640x853, 66K)

Attached: bbc1.jpg (450x337, 32K)

I just wanted an excuse to post the only Jew worth preserving other than Miller tbqh.

Attached: 1522008846929.jpg (1200x1750, 657K)

Attached: bbc2.jpg (450x337, 25K)

Attached: bbc3.jpg (450x453, 59K)

Attached: bbc4.jpg (450x335, 42K)

Really makes you think.

Attached: 1512207163678.png (619x160, 20K)

Attached: bbc5.jpg (450x337, 39K)

Attached: bbc6.jpg (308x389, 51K)

Is walking up and down the stairs a great way to lose weight?

Im doing 50-80 sets of 30 steps total for the past week.

Attached: futoshi.jpg (828x458, 73K)

I should clarify that the entire reason he isn't going to discovery with the current evidence he has presented is it would be a textbook "fishing expedition" to uncover the actual evidence for his defamation case that he currently does not possess (and expects to find solely due to the discovery process).

This is why defamation cases are common to file, and are a mountain for litigants to actually reach the discovery phase.

Why would you save so many pictures of nigge dick?

You gay, nigga?

Attached: nani awoo.png (900x900, 382K)

Attached: bbc7.jpg (328x429, 37K)

Attached: bbc8.jpg (300x273, 31K)

>reality is now considered right wing
through the looking glass, people

>yfw it's Dan 'get in the van' Schneider enjoying his last shitposts before he gets V&

Attached: 1522110031262.png (1024x578, 322K)

Attached: bbc9.jpg (660x958, 143K)

BUSTED

Attached: 1502412812204.jpg (1137x1045, 216K)

Hi Turk man

Attached: 9.jpg (978x888, 450K)

Attached: bbc10.jpg (281x447, 29K)

When paired with a caloric deficit, sure.
Though most of the weight loss is from not eating as much.

Ahh this is bringing back all the goofball shit she did. Telling a bunch of blacks she carries hot sauce in her purse always, the 'shes just like your aubela' ads, the alt-right speech.. Magical year.

Attached: bbc11.jpg (470x558, 73K)

Attached: bbc12.jpg (639x511, 57K)

Attached: BBC vs swd.jpg (600x450, 58K)

Attached: BBC versus SWD.jpg (560x433, 36K)

This sounds accurate, always pegged Moarpheus as a fag so works out well.

Attached: really makes you think awoo (2).png (900x900, 389K)

Attached: BBC versus SWD2.jpg (800x533, 81K)

Attached: BBC versus SWD 3.jpg (960x1605, 116K)

Why the animation? also reported and great strategy hiding behind nigger dick.

Honestly, Marty Jackley will probably win. My brother is an attorney and worked with him on some stuff and he is actually a decent dude I hear. I still want Kristi to win. Not because she's pretty attractive, but she actually has a decent record. She voted against federal funds to Superstorm Sandy relief for the East Coast and voted for funding for that harsh winter like what, 3 years ago that killed all those cattle? I think the ranchers are fucking retards for not rounding up the cattle because they had like 2 months' notice that they'd fucking die if they didn't rassle em up. But still, I'd rather see someone voting for local shit and not faggots on the east coast who needs aid every fucking time God decides to smite them for being faggots.

Attached: 1520040585904.jpg (686x470, 123K)