Consequences of corruption in the Russian Federation

The Russian city of Kemerovo burned down the shopping center "winter cherry".The Russian media broadcast news of 64 dead, but insider information says that there were about 400 people dead, mostly children. Until now, President Putin did not come to the scene of the tragedy, and Russian media were very silent about this tragedy.A special kind of frenzy is the fact that the fire alarm did not work, the emergency doors intended for evacuation were closed. In addition, there is information that the children in the cinema hall were simply locked up so that during the session they did not run away, thus leaving them no chance to escape.Apparently, the disaster promises to be another of the iconic events of Putinism.The authorities of my country believe that this event is not worthy of a nationwide mourning.This is what leads to the corruption regime, whose adherents did not care about fire safety and gave bribes to the inspectors, which in the end total led to another tragedy.Dear residents of other countries, be sure that your government cares about you and your children, and does not develop corruption in your country, you yourself see to what sad ways it can lead.My family is no more. The ruling regime is in my country. Every official dreams of stealing as a Putin, every civil servant treats people like dirt (as well as his superiors and everyone below him) will appoint a scapegoat and close the topic threats (negligent attitude, total corruption, soldering and degradation of the population will not go away anywhere). Putin will personally punish all the decree-check all shopping centers, and yet we still have many other institutions, these are just dilapidated houses, old hospitals-tragedies can happen anywhere.27.03 in Kemerovo will be a rally from 9.00pm on the council square.
P.S. there is a version that it is an act of terrorism, parents of dead children take a subscription on non-disclosure

Attached: w1056h594fill.jpg (1056x594, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings
youtube.com/watch?v=X_RgHMOFVeg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/EnglishRussia1/status/978331814803755008
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Listen you israeli piece of shit. GO SUCK A FUCKING FORESKIN. Nothing is gonna stop the truth from coming out.

people who went to the rally after the death of children and people in the mall

Attached: DZRqfqUW0AAlWnw.jpg large.jpg (720x480, 100K)

The government is very concerned about the rally and drove cars to the square with the police

Attached: 15221393430990.jpg (1000x563, 96K)

KGB agents are already here

Attached: 15221367928180.png (1795x579, 1.98M)

There are rumors that the tragedy can have a ritual character. Children were driven by buses to the cinema and closed in halls. All so that the dark energy helped Putin to serve his new presidential term in 6 years. The recipient of dark energy, as always, is Lenin's mausoleum (ziggurat) Red Square

Attached: 41b340a60b44564dfb105dd1b7870249.jpg (1200x740, 110K)

Can this guy just not get stepped on by a taller, stronger man already?

Attached: 1406330301697.jpg (300x456, 34K)

Bump for your thread, slavbro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings

Attached: beslan.png (735x912, 729K)

Tuleyev, the governor of the Kemerovo region, reports to Putin about the people who came to the square: "There are about two hundred people today, they are not the relatives of the dead, they are regular buskers." This is sacrilege, when grief, and you try to solve your problems. "

Attached: 755220041032499.jpg (1180x730, 87K)

if it was a little higher maybe in Russia there would be fewer problems

>this can be unironically true, as per all major arsons with special numerology mixed in
well shit

Attached: 1518647141746.png (600x600, 83K)

image translation
The official tells the protesters: you are PR on the tragedy
Igor Vostrikov (protestor): I lost five people in a fire, three of them my children

Attached: 15221389420370.jpg (640x799, 91K)

>construction company undercuts its own project and saves on everything it can

Oh, no! This certainly doesn't happen anywhere else in the world! And most certainly not in USA, shiny beacon of absolutely everything!

Quick, shoot Putin and put Navalny in charge! That will fix everything.

please tell me, dear sirs, in your country, such actions as in the picture are acceptable, does this not reflect the government's attitude towards its people?means of fire safety put probably with the same attitude

Attached: 15221389476680.jpg (550x412, 76K)

ty,bro,i try

Such monstrous fires in shopping centers in recent years have happened only in third world countries: Paraguay, Pakistan, the Philippines.
The last major fire in a store in Europe - Brussels, 1967.
In Japan - 1973.
In the shopping centers of the US this was not

Yes, setting the building on fire for insurance is an international affair, but there are never 400 people dying there, no insurance is worth it

Reasons to hide a large number of victims:
1. Court in the Supreme Court, which can disclose a corrupt chain from the guards to the director and from the director to the governor.
2. The question of why there are so many violations of standards, will start to ask who is to blame, and the chain will go higher and higher. Because if the shopping center did not work as it should, then there were no checks, so there were bribes that would not be verified.
3. Overall rating of the Governor and the Kremlin.

P.S. If the officials hide a rather trivial truth, such as how many were victims, then the apparatus of network propaganda is so scrupulously complex that any attempts to find out the truth that spoils the power rating become impossible.
So it turns out that they lie to us everywhere and for any reason.

Attached: article7455.jpg (640x360, 72K)

Igor Vostrikov(a man who lost the whole family in a fire) on the air "Says Moscow":
"I just watch how they lead us by the nose and deceive us." It was necessary yesterday when people were lying, it was necessary to walk and watch. I am sure that they (the authorities) were ready for everything, and they offered, let's go, we'll see. , and now confirms their words.The group was recruited randomly.My friend from the group fought off and drove into another morgue, but there is also no reliable information yet. "
Igor Vostrikov on the air "Says Moscow" said that he does not yet know where he can pick up the bodies of his dead children and his wife:
"Unequivocally, we know where they died." Until the last moment, they could be saved. "They choked in the cinema, then no one could stand the bodies, then there was another fire."
Igor Vostrikov on the air "Says Moscow" about the situation at the rally in Kemerovo:
"The police are now ten times larger than the police, now there are 1: 2 compared to the number of ordinary people, there are no conflicts, but we have another goal - we are not some kind of opposition that has come by any means to overthrow. seek their truth, but not lost their reason "

Attached: 15221401227500.jpg (1000x1000, 152K)

it's hard on my soul, gentlemen, now I'll drink vodka and continue to bump the thread

Attached: 15221402467190.jpg (975x475, 61K)

youtube.com/watch?v=X_RgHMOFVeg&feature=youtu.be

good tv show.

twitter.com/EnglishRussia1/status/978331814803755008

look at this brave boy. jumping to escape the hungry fire. may god be with him.

Attached: 1442261105374.jpg (3000x1994, 1.67M)

burned bodies

Attached: 15221417181381.png (720x960, 1M)

>OP doesn't mention many dead lolis

Attached: 1521713139273.gif (307x280, 476K)

This was the satan worship act. No doubt!

consequences of a fire

Attached: 15221435084261.jpg (1152x864, 170K)

consequences of a fire 2

Attached: 15221435084250.jpg (864x1152, 165K)

bodies took several days and by parties

Attached: 15221435084272.jpg (750x691, 61K)

Attached: 15221435571550.jpg (340x604, 69K)

Fucking maniacs, forcing parents to sign papers to silence them about real casulties.

Attached: 14545282721970.jpg (460x532, 48K)

Attached: 15221435571561.jpg (720x1280, 75K)

Attached: 15221435571583.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

one of the halls of the cinema

Attached: 15221435806531.jpg (1152x864, 236K)

>un flag

Kek

And the protesters, as always called agents of the United States, Westerners, liberal opposition (in Russia, people hate liberals, if you are called a liberal, think they are accused of working for the West). We believe that the liberals broke up the Soviet Union and sold all strategic enterprises to Western companies

Attached: 15221435561060.png (1912x1080, 2.29M)

the state is a relic of the past, eventually all states will unite in one big state and become a human alliance. I think the UN will play its role in this

and still forgot to say that on a par with liberals like the protesters like to call Ukrainians, I will tell you that in the last five years Russian media have been talking about Ukrainians more than about Russia itself

Attached: 15221459622660.jpg (576x1024, 207K)

forgot greenfell tower? or condo fires don;t count?

>go to the local kinoplex to watch black panther
>designated arsonist blocks all the exits

Russians will murder putinist elite, no doubt

According to Alexander,on Sunday he brought his daughters to the cinema on the fourth floor of the shopping center, bought them a ticket for the cartoon "Sherlock Gnomes", each daughter - a glass of popcorn, led to the auditorium and went to the first floor - wait. The session started at 14:40, after one and a half hour one of the daughters called Alexandra and said that smoke had appeared in the room and that they and their sisters could not get out of the hall, because the door was locked.Lillevaly rushed to the rescue; at that time in the building there was already a lot of smoke.
"I ran down the stairs,someone put a wet rag in my hand,I covered her nose. When he reached the fourth floor,he broke the window so that the thrust was up,and then fell.I began to crawl,I realized that I had no strength left, I was so inhaled with carbon monoxide that I was about to faint. My daughter called me and called me. I just shouted into her pipe so she tried to get out of the hall, but could do nothing - there was already a fire ahead.Tears flow down the man's face; he always presses his eyes to stop them.
Unable to get to the children, Alexander ran down the stairs to bring the Ministry of Emergency Situations to help. On the street he met the first team of rescuers - they were going to put out the fire from above.
"I told them that on the fourth floor children are locked in a smoky hall, they need to be taken out, they are still alive. Emceesniki agreed, but for three minutes,,three minutes put on masks! And only then we went into the building, "continues Lillevyali. "I showed them the ladder, which is the fastest way to go to the cinema, and they first followed me, and then some guy told them that there was a fire on the central staircase - and they,damned, ran after him. I tell them:Give me this mask-self-rescuer, I'll pull them myself. And they told me:It is not allowed. Everything should be according to the schedule.My girls were left to burn because of the bloody order.

Attached: 12121.jpg (942x702, 124K)

It says about fires in shopping centers, the greenfalls of the tower is a residential house. As far as I know, I can not say anything about the condo, but it seems to me that it's also not a shopping center

people are very intimidated and washed by propaganda on TV. So the Soviet mentality does not give rise to the government, the mentality of slaves if you are so comfortable. I do not like this devil.so people are deprived of national identity and do not stand for each other. every man for himself

Attached: 123.jpg (941x704, 108K)

44 posts

30 posts by this ID

get out shill

Bump. Dont see how this could of occured without lax safety standards and corruption.