Imagine For A Moment That The White Race Is Extinct

Who do you want to inherit the white land?
>Intelligent East Asians
or
>Infighting Africans and Arabs
Explain why.

Attached: noticed.gif (600x338, 2.87M)

whites

they just do it better

midgets

squirrels

Asians WILL inheirit it. No question about it the jews would turn the hoardes on them all at once.

If whites all died, who would actually stop the Asians?

Iran? Saudi? Iraq? China would solo them all.

Notice how higher IQ nations like Japan and Korea and China are remaining ethnically pure whilst the West dilutes itself with low IQ genetics.

What could possibly be the outcome of this in a thousand years?

Jews

If there is a god, then I hope Europe, North America, Aus/NZ all fucking sink to the bottom of the ocean, and fish inherit the land.

It's the one form immigration the UK could do with more of. Though I see a lot more than I used to.

Attached: tokyo-at-night-wallpaper-11.jpg (1400x1050, 326K)

try 50 years

Can't wait to live in 2040 and enjoy all the cool technology and CP released from 2018 up until then.

I remember that moment, it was "MUH" the moment. literally. If only there were an spanish around there...

africans will die of AIDS

>East Asians
>Intelligent

pick one

>>Infighting Africans and Arabs
If We can't have the world, fuck the world.

without the white man feeding them and paying for their livelihood all the niggers will starve and die anyway, so the answer is pretty easy

>Who do you want to inherit the white land?
Doesn't matter, the planet is doomed without white people.
/thread.

The intelligent East Asians so they can revitalize and revive our culture once the world has been destroyed by nuclear fire and only they remain due to their technological prowess.

Attached: B6DF52BF-E54D-42F7-8F6D-C69C4C6141AC.jpg (450x449, 92K)

The Jews my nigga

You cant inherit anything if you own everything kiddo

Don't give a shit. A world without me and my race can go fuck itself. My only regret would be not existing to watch it burn.

Operation Spoiled Sport

Importing Muslims, Africans and, other non-whites? Creating an entire two continents of mutts from Europeans, Indians, and Africans? Giving massive amounts of control to females to run their societies? Turning your own country into a place of which whites are treated as a second class citizen?

Aren’t Asians white?

East Asians because with CRISPR they will bring back blue eyes, light skin, etc. and revive white race in another form

Attached: 3b9ce42ace10b1121c778a70619bb525.jpg (500x707, 60K)

What do you have against females?

I think he's saying the effects will be felt for 30 generations.

I want to SPEN her, to br fair.

The Mongols

They have diversity quotas and are given too much power in regards to marriage and sexual charges. They also vote for shit that fuck up a nation.

you just dont get it do you

have I learned to love the black pill and laugh in the face of extinction 101

NATURE HAS SPOKEN

dollo's law: there is no reverse evolution, it simply does not occur

white, pale skinned large brained, aesthetic humans are the future, whether or not these people will be descended from europeans remains to be seen, but europeans compromise over a billion people, we aint goin nowhere!

300 million years ago all the poppies were white, then one day a slighty off colour, tiny bit pink poppy appeared due to a genetic shift, unfortunately this poppy died before it could procreate
40 million years later another sligghtly pink poppy appeared, this one survived and procreated, and as each generation passed the ones that where slightly more red then the others did slightly better

now red poppies had setbacks, as all species do, but it was invariably better, since it attracted pollinators better, and so it always rose again, and it always did better then the white ones

whites are simply better, look better, have better brains, muscle to mass ratio higher ... and whites are even better when you consider that our species is heading into a higher developed learning and intelligence curve

niggers are one carrington event away from extinction not whites

asians may do exceedingly well, and its possible the future is happa, but it sure as hell isnt nigger

nature doesnt make mistakes, and she doesnt go backwards

have a nice day

>implying we won't inherit the earth

nature itself is revising it

who do you think is going to be first to walk on alpha proxima, some iq 85 dindu playing rap music smokin crack with his hoes OR
Neil Armstrong, Chekov and Dr. bones

dont racemix, white genes are the greatest gift you can give to your child

asians will also probably be around in one form or another too, many of them have skin as pale as irishgirl, and they are often also highly aesthetic, nature and natural history happens in very long time periods, with many tiny brush strokes, the pendulum moves back and forth, its just swinging against us now for the first time in 2000 years, we will come back from this, stronger then ever, bolder, more determined, and more sure of our rightful place amongst the children of the earth

when i started to learn about natural evolution and the broad sweep of time, I actually started to feel sorry for niggers. Imagine being born into a wonderful age of technological development and discovery and realizing that you are simply not equipped to thrive in this environment, that your genetics were a throwback to 300k yrs ago, better suited for climbing trees and throwing rocks then understanding computers, machines, and robots

must really suck to be a nigger, i know why they are mad, i would be too

The chinese would just turn everybody else into slaves, kind of admirable really

if white race is extinct i literally dont give a shit who inherits and in the end destroys this earth, shitskin world will burn, doesnt matter if its gooks,niggers and mudshits

No one. Nuke the planet before we go extinct; no one gets to have it.

Without whites to leach off of, your country will become piss poor and overrun by euromuslims.

>Imagine For A Moment That The White Race Is Extinct

Attached: 1358472117974.gif (320x240, 2.44M)

the jews are into thier last 200 years, an ancient religion that nobody on the planet even practices anymore, far more watered down then christiantiy

and as for jewish as an ethnic group, they ceased to exist a thousand years ago, so bleached now that you almost cant tell them apart from whites

the fabled ashkenazi IQ is a fable built on bullshit, the real mean is much closer to 100

jews nowadays are a bunch of europeans larping as a persecuted minority, when nothing could be further from the truth

its even worse then that user
without white power to protect israel, the muzzies are gonna overun it

and when that day comes the children of the earth will bear witness to an orgy of rape and murder the likes of which will make the holocost look like a boy scout jamboree

I almost feel sorry for them

Attached: (((MarkCuban))).jpg (1159x2459, 688K)

Interesting. I had no clue who the guy in the gif was.

Never googled average IQ by ethnicity huh?

This. Jewry is nothing more then a nepotistic cult.

you do expect with the countless amounts of javs that involve gangbangs, crushing bugs, public humiliation etc. that white supremacists would stop fetishizing yellow people but no

Asians definitely aren't known for cheating on tests or anything... you're right though, the average mainland chink farming rice and eating dogs and rats is much smarter than the average European.

The Chinese.

Think you had it bad under the white man you fucking niggers?

Wait till the insectoids get into power. You won't have seen anything like it.

Attached: 1521386279929.png (234x347, 27K)

>the jews are into thier last 200 years, an ancient religion that nobody on the planet even practices anymore, far more watered down then christiantiy

I can't tell if you're serious or not. The Orthodox, i.e., those who actually practice are at their strongest since arguably right before the enlightenment.

They have tons of children. A significant amount of Jews are actually off ramping reform/conservative movements to go Orthodox. The ultra Orthodox/haredi are actually becoming so numerous to be a huge problem for Israel and NYC.

Some Asian.
Well since I'm a weeb-taku/coderfag/no-neckbeard-basement-dweller, I have to specify, Japanese Asians.

Faggotty but chill and they love tech dev.
Rich culture.

No kidding, chinks will be eating niggers dicks to cure ED.

Attached: prince philip.jpg (850x400, 66K)

>What could possibly be the outcome of this in a thousand years?
This actually made me incredibly sad.
Or glad that my line will not see the results.

Jews. Then the rest of the races can learn to hate them and eventually change the Holocaust from myth to reality.

>muh 3 IQ points

east asian countries just got on their feet within the past 50 years. the west has been rich and successful for a long time. we haven't had to deal with really any hardship barring the world wars, which were a century ago. this is decadence. the rise of tyranny and unrest. there's not going to be genocide, extinction, or anything like that. what you're seeing is merely political breakdown, which is bad in the short term, yes, but it's not as if the west will just disappear or crumble into oblivion.

Attached: 1519541102450.jpg (560x596, 67K)

99% of Western shitskins can't tell the difference between a white person and a Jew. Jews would be wiped out shortly after whites, which makes their plans to populate the Western world with easily manipulated, low IQ, mixed-race mongrels with no racial identity suicidal. They would have been better off sticking to manipulating white people only, but it's too late for them now.
Ultimately, the Chinese will inherit the Earth, turning anything darker than them into slave labor. I personally wish I'd still be alive to see it.

IQ in the west will go down gradually.

Attached: 13927595024347837043295748956.jpg (797x797, 126K)