Juuni Taisen

This show has gotten so bad holy fuck. Is this the biggest trainwreck of the year?

re:creators exists, so no.

Neither of these classify as trainwrecks. But Juuni Taisen is certainly worse, because every episode is the same and has worse production.

I enjoyed Re:Creators a whole hell of a lot more than this. Do you actually like any of the characters in Juuni Taisen? Are they even really characters? They don't feel like characters and I really liked some of the characters from Re:Creators

The only good thing this show had done is in some way allowed for Do as Infinity to rock another awesome tune.

It went downhill pretty quick but I'm committed to finishing it at this point.

Me too. I feel like if I give up, Nisio wins.

Juuni Taisen is a million times worse.

Tiger + Ox backstory was nice

The OP was really good too. I suppose the songs are all this show will be remembered for.

>Ousama game
>Vatican Kiseki
>Kado
Not even in the competition

Kado is definitely the one I'd pick for this award.

Ousama Game is easily the biggest trainwreck of the century

>gotten
For it to be a trainwreck it had to have some potential from the start.

The OP and ED already made it better.

B A H A M U T

When they're not just using it as a lazy shortcut like using the models in stills or shots with barely any movement (seriously, why?) it's produced some pretty good CG too.

Garo's CGI is better.
It's hand drawn combat is too.

this

no but virgin souls is

i've been slacking this season but this doesn't look bad

>dude let's kill the fun characters from the start lmao
what kind of retard gave the green light for this

The show went to shit as soon as i realized that most of the characters have overpowered abilities, is a battle to the death, and they have a character in said battle royale that can control the dead. But I still could have stomached that premise were it not for the fact that the keep giving me back story on characters that I don't care about. Snake and Dragon? Fuck em. Sheep? Cool, but I knew he was gonna die so I didn't care. Rooster? Interesting, but again, knowing this is a basically death battle, I really don't care about her history.
The most interesting characters in my opinion were Monkey, Rat, Ox, Boar, and Rooster. Of those only Ox and Rat are still alive, and I'm sure Rat wins.

It's not that bad, but that one scene had a lot of effort put into it and looks better than usual.

See, and that's the worst part of the show, it doesn't look bad. In fact, it looks great, and when it is great it's fantastic, but at its lowest points it's just fucking awful.

ah so that is like those 2 concrete revolutio webms that got post every thread? i usually can't stand CG, i dropped Bubuki Buranki because of it.

What makes people say the show went downhill? The tiger/ox flashback was the best of them all.

Tiger/Ox was decent.
But otherwise it's been dreadfully boring since the cock died

Chicken died :(

Ehn, It's a semi-interesting relationship because of the contrast, but her seemingly drinking away her sorrows is clumsy as fuck characterization and he's cardboard.

I dropped this shit pretty early. Seems I made the right decision.

Remember that Fate/Apocrypha exists.

They're both bad and Taisen has way worse production values, but I still bother to watch it every week. I only caught up with Re:Creators to see what all the Altair power level discussions were about, and couldn't be assed to watch the last two episodes once the underwhelming fighting was over. It's the furthest I've gotten into a show before dropping into.

Apoc is good fun

>before dropping it
FTFM

I dropped it when the retarded vampire part came.
Should have done so earlier.

Good call dude, I wish I would have now I'm invested

Why did chicken die again? At first I thought the peace-loving faggot monkey hypnotized her but it doesn't seem to be the case. Is really just the warrior drug that somehow turned her full retard?

Nah, she changed her outlook on life from a single conversation with Monkey and decided to challenge Ox to a swordfight. Her downfall was that she didn't have a sword, or any fight left in her, so he stabbed her through the head.

But besides a single action sequence in the first episode, that is one of the BEST scenes in the show. It never gets better than that, some scenes are just bad. Worse than bad. Entire portions of the episode where the characters are barely on model.

this started bad lol

>
trainwrecks yeah
but wasted potential ooh

Maybe you should consider the anime you haven't watch the biggest trainwreck of the year. Cause there are alot of candidates rather than this one you fucking tard.

You Des Irae, Ousama Game and so forth.

This is watchable and it's a change of pace of fucking other fighting anime which Fights last for over 20 fucking epsiodes like JOJO, Black Clover and Dragonball Z

Your just pissed off the best girl went out with a puff not a bang so fuck off retard.

Not a trainwreck retard, too predictable.

WOW Vlad III is Dracula who would of guess.

Well it is a prequel to 100 night dream, I can spoil 300 spartans for you though guess what the Spartans die to Darius the third after being portrayed.

I just have one question, is it really that hard to animate as good as they did with the first episode the rest of the series? That first episode was beautiful in every single aspect, why not just make the next 11 episodes just as good? I still like the show by the way.
I can't refute this.

Best girl got stabbed through the neck in episode 1

It wouldn't have been so bad if they hadn't killed off the characters with actually interesting skills and abilities before they actually got to use them. Such a fucking waste.

Necromancer bunny is a boring enemy too.

That was just bait. Look how many poor fuckers it lured in this thread that are reluctantly committed to the end because of that "strong start." Aldnoah Zero was guilty of the same thing, the team that did the first episode got swapped out for another to do the rest of the show and it wasn't as good, just established a strong hook. It's essentially like they make a really well crafted trailer that disproportionately represents an absolute garbage movie.

Knowing the Chink zodiac is enough to know in which order the characters were gonna die, it's your own fault for having expectations.

Instead this show is completely predictable and there's nothing to look forward to, being a death game basically makes it impossible to give a single shit about any of the characters because they're all gonna keel over anyways so you get no payoff for giving a fuck.

Ousama game atleast is a good comedy

It was a death battle, I knew they were gonna die, you silly ass. The character deaths don't make the show bad, the writing and animation do.

>keep giving me back story on characters that I don't care about
But what about the people who do care about those characters? You're not the only one watching the show, ya know.

Someone kill that faggot bunny already.

Rat's got you senpai

Outside of Faggotball and Nartardo threads being retarded is pretty shunned here. Why care about a character who's gonna die? Don't need backstory on a person who's about to have their backside ripped off.