What is the ideal height difference for a couple?

What is the ideal height difference for a couple?

>inb4 blogging and shitposting

When the man is around a head and a half taller than his girl.

Depends on the girl's personality type.

A man should be 1-3 heads taller than the girl. This is unless you're specifically going after tall girls, in which case the girl should be 1-1.5 heads taller.

fpbp

A loli and dilf

180+ 170-

This user gets it. When you fuck, you should be looking at the girl eye-to-eye once you're completely submerged during missionary. 1 head is the best in that you can keep your back straight, 2 head isn't bad. 3 is a little rough.
Being shorter is more of an advantage if you're going doggy, since you can use more back muscles for strength and speed. Taller guys only use leg and they're often leaning over the girl's back which is stressful.

You just posted it.

The girl should be able to reach the boys lips if she looks up and stands on her tippy toes. I guess 25-35cm less then?

FPBP

Tall Girl with shorter guy.

>tfw when you're 6"0' and the only women taller than you are lesbian WNBA players.

The cuckquean doujin was better then actual series.

>1 head is the best in that you can keep your back straight, 2 head isn't bad
In my experience once you get to a 1.5 heads difference, you can't look at each other eye-to-eye during missionary, especially if you're holding each other. Instead the girl's face is in the guy's shoulder, and she would have to bend her head back to see his face. He could lean back on his elbows, but that gets tiring after a while. At this level of height difference, doggy works better because the man's pelvis is lower than the woman's, so he can completely overlap her and bury his face in her neck.

tall girl
tall guy
shorts don't deserve happiness

Go away /fit/. Womanlets are great, and manlets should be owned by loving masters who will take good care of them.

>tfw only interested in small girls
>don't want my children to be short
Not like it matters too much since I'm gonna die alone but it really makes u think

Around 10cm

what show is this

Robert Downey Jr's father is over 6 feet, but he married a tiny woman. Hence RBJ.

It's a CG from a Steins;Gate VN.

Go to hell, Kaiba.

Why do you guys always feel the need to talk about your lives on the anime board?

Handheld, of course

>tfw 5'5"

At least I'm rich.

>Manlet
>Rich

>shorts with pantyhose
For what purpose

It's stylish and sexy.

t.manlet

15cm to 40cm
A woman must be able to wear high heels and still be shorter than the man. No hard lower cap but you'd probably get back problems trying to bend down to a really short girl.

How is such cuteness even possible?

anything >4 inches or 10 cm, because
> heels

huh

>all this wo/manlet propaganda

Womanlets are superior mates.

too bad it doesn't happen in real life

God there are so many fucking manlets on here

At least they have an excuse

all they have to do is lift, since they're shorter they look better faster
not to mention you can't do acrobatics if you're tall

You all could be fucking Jackie Chan if you put in a little effort, us tall people will never be able to do any of that, center of gravity is too off.

>6'4"
>want nothing more than to be bullied by a tall girl

It fucking hurts. I can count the number I've met on one hand.

a regular tall guy would still look better in the eyes of a woman than a fit/buff manlet

Not true at all

>same height

This pretty much

20cm or so

Depends on the girl. Seriously. I see plenty of short dudes (who have their shit together) pull some 9s/10s. Don't know what it is about Sup Forums and the manlet meme. I'm just assuming its a lot of tall fuckers that have nothing else going for them and still can't pull girls?

Correct.

Thread is over now

That girl would smash his pelvis

The meme exists because manlets on here do nothing but bitch all day long about how the world is unfair to them and how they are living in hell because of their height. When in actuality it doesn't matter.

>198cm
>roughly 85kg

Just imagine how fun it would be to have her bend you and carry you around over the shoulder like nothing.

But I'm still an Inch taller then her

If you are close to the standard height, it doesn't matter.

I am so sorry.

>standard height

And what height is that? It seems to get higher every day.

For males is 5'7
Yes, I am not talking about the /r9k/ chart.

I thought it was 5'8.

I think it's mostly an american issue. Not to shift blame here, but I am a manlet and dated a girl from the Netherlands, while American girls tend to reject me. They are the only ones I met that have weird ideas about height.

As long as the relationship is built on trust and open communication like OP picture age and height are just numbers.

Human dildo.

>25-30cm
Only if she's loli. Anything above a 10cm difference already makes me uncomfortable.

Enjoy your midget sons.

I'll enjoy them and the process of making them.

33 cm always, no exceptions.

your midget sons won't

This.
Imagine every manlet who ever whined on Sup Forums. Those are your sons' futures.

They'll just have to deal with it, because I want to bone sexy womanlets.

>what is regression to the mean

A myth started by midgets trying to bed tall partners.

Glad I'm decently tall so I can choose a partner that is a head shorter than me but still above average height for females

Just enough difference that you can smell her hair while having sex.

You can do that as a human dildo too.

>85kg
>nearly 200lbs of snusnu

>Love the idea of a girl who is taller than me
>6'4" tall
Kill me

I'm IMAGINING really hard tight now.

Sauce?

shortstacks are olev

>not recognizing lina the chinko slayer
Go back under that rock.

Guy should be maybe half a head taller then the girl so it's easier to wrap arms around and kissu

are you for real?

5'7" manlet here fucking 5'10 amazon.
feelsgoodman.jpg

I'm only 6'2'' but I feel that pain too, girls even that tall is very hard to find.

Best girl.

Please ride me like a bike Kagari-san

You're serious?

Ok. It was nice knowing you, kid.

One hundred percent worth it
I want to see her smile warmly