He just deleted his stream. What an absolute shitshow

He just deleted his stream. What an absolute shitshow.

Attached: jfg.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nz7ffwSrunI
youtube.com/watch?v=qkbQ0dt-38I
youtube.com/watch?v=vmSnfbiHUdU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump curse is killing the kike controlled opposition off

Is this how white people are going to behave in the ethnostate?

Can someone please give me the rundown?
Also something about him having a pop at Warski calling him low IQ.

i dont fucking care

He's autistic and I think he has some nigger blood in him based on his personality and some facial features.

He didn't. The stream is up. You're straight up lying.
This is fucking sad, you retarded Sargonites.
It's up right now. Why are you lying, kike?

mirror?

It's fucking up right now on the official channel
>muh mirror

>warskishow has been debate after debate for weeks
>andy gets bored and isn't having fun
>doesn't say anything for over an hour on a recent stream
>when he tries to jump in JF shuts him down saying "We don't need any of your low IQ interuptions"
>andy gets pissed
>JF tries to say its a joke that he wanted andy to fight back on

>cut most recent kumite
>andy comes on saying he's changing things to one debate a week and he wants to do more streams with fun shitposting stuff like the liberalist stream
>people keep asking if he's talked to JF about this and if JF is fired
>after like an hour of being pissed, andy lets it slip he's planning to start a second channel and rebrand
>already has art and a name and shit
>andy's in and out for the next hour bitching at people, his girlfriend comes in and his fighting with him
>JF comes on and they argue for a bit before JF leaves with them agree to talking about it privately later
>Later JF does a 4 hour stream breaking down his side of the story (haven't watched it yet but it seems like he was shitting on andy based on the stream name)

bonus content
>Andy reveals the name he and failure came up with
>is gay and stupid
>Metokur, Failure, Tonka, and Andy's girlfriend mock him and laugh at him for a good hour while andy gets more and more pissed

that was fucking hilarious. Jim's reaction is amazing. The episode is worth watching even if you just skip to that part and watch that hour. It's towards the end

I've listened to about 2 hours of the JF stream. It's a mix of his usual shit talking and praising.
The part that gets talked about the most is when JF was talking about how Warski needs to book guests himself if he doesn't like where the show is going, Warski came in the chat and said ''ok, I will. I was just angry'' which made JF start crying and praising Warski for asserting himself.

The entire thing is bizarre and people like OP are straight up lying about it.

ANDY IF YOU'RE HERE WATCH THIS!!
youtube.com/watch?v=qkbQ0dt-38I

Cheers for the rundown. I’ll check it out tonight when I get home.

is anything jf says honest? feels like his whole life is a gaslight operation.

>He's autistic and I think he has some nigger blood in him based on his personality and some facial features.
he isn't nigger, he's just inbred. most Quebeckers and east coast Canadians are to some degree.

cool

I hate that Sup Forums is making a big deal of this irrelevant shit. JF averaging 1k views on his own channel is not some huge loss.

I'm suspecting these are just leftists/Destiny fans invading this board. They're saying the exact same kind of shit on their subreddit as I type this.

it was pretty funny, maybe andy has been doing too much coke or something, he's becoming sarg'n levels of ego. or maybe he was just having a bad day

>is anything jf says honest?
what, like that andy complains about the guests jf sets up but doesn't bother setting up shows himself? andy kind of admitted that

We aren't. They are yet to dismantle the ideological core and are resorting to character assassinations. Sup Forums was under no delusions that jf was rather autistic.

They're shilling against JF because he was the one who humiliated Kraut and Tea. Before the whole Trout and Tea thing happened Warski was in bed with liberalists laughing at race realists.
White nationalists successfully took away one of the biggest liberalist platforms from the liberalists and then used that platform to humiliate Sargon and host white nationalists.

I don't think people realize what sort of butthurt we're dealing with here. People are very upset with JF. When Sup Forums gets flooded with this sort of shit like OP straight up lying that JF deleted his own video, you know where the butthurt is coming from.

>youtube.com/watch?v=nz7ffwSrunI

Attached: 1521599621901.gif (200x200, 382K)

Thank you very much.

>andy gets bored and isn't having fun
>when he tries to jump in JF shuts him down saying "We don't need any of your low IQ interuptions"
>andy gets pissed
>JF tries to say its a joke that he wanted andy to fight back on
Somebody should make a niggerwalk meme with Andy and JF

i get the feeling that JF's deadpan sense of humor makes it hard to tell when he's joking, so sometimes it feels like he's backpedaling when it's really that the humor didn't come across in the first place

lol andy and baked are low iq

>>when he tries to jump in JF shuts him down saying "We don't need any of your low IQ interuptions"
jf was in the middle of trying to make a point, it was a rude interruption, but andy should have handled it by insulting him back, he always used to do this, is he on his period?

I don't think andy has a big ego, I think he legitimately feels like he's losing control of his own show and he's getting over emotional and over correcting like he tends to do.

Plus he (rightfully) felt like everyone was ganging up on him on the kumite. The guy seems to get rattled pretty easily and claims to have anxiety problems, so when everyone on a stream including the chat is laughing at him for something he was already insecure about, I think it understandable that he would lash out, even if it's the wrong thing to do. It's not ego to want to be taken seriously on something, or what your friends to support you

Andy is having a mental breakdown after Bloodsports Live. Remember when they were at the burger place at the end of the stream and Andy disappeared for 20 minutes?

He's not enjoying this anymore. He's scared, and his emotions are getting the better of him. That's the explanation for all of this.

Either that or he's just an autistic sociopath

you might be right there, or maybe he needed to go and have a few lines, who knows

>I don't think andy has a big ego
did you watch the bloodsports live thing in LA? he seemed pretty full of himself

creating a new chanel just seems like a arg'n move

Jim jumps in at 1h50mins in

that could easily be the underlying reason

The fuck you guys waste time on soap apora teir shit?

JF does this purposely for that reason, it always gives him an out. nothing JF says or does isn't carefully calculated.

>that was fucking hilarious. Jim's reaction is amazing.

eh not really

I bought you a gift :)

Attached: untitled8.png (736x557, 789K)

I think people making fun of him 24/7 is what is getting to him. Every time he does anything he just gets 3-5 people jumping on stream to laugh at him.
The only time he seemed to actually enjoy the show was the whole Liberalist thing because then people were laughing with him, not at him.
All of this is basically him trying to assert himself and put himself in the position where he isn't the punchline to the joke. That's what the Purple Dragon thing was all about.

Andy has bad anxiety, you can tell. He needs to lay off the pot and get this head out of his ass.

Also JF "crying" on stream is at least partially JF fucking around. When he said he does this for entertainment value, he wasn't lying.

Say what you will about JF, if Andy gets rid of him the show is over. The fun is over. I don't know what is going on behind the scenes with Andy, but something weird is going on.

I honestly do think people need to realize that now that the Destinyfaggots and Krautfaggots and everyone else has been taken out, some are genuinely out there doing as much as possible to do whatever they can to tear this down.

bump

what the point of deleting it? its already been downloaded a thousand times desu

jejejejej

>trying to assert himself and put himself in the position where he isn't the punchline to the joke. That's what the Purple Dragon thing was all about
> put himself in the position where he isn't the punchline to the joke
>Purple Dragon thing
hmmm

true

maybe

true, true

certainly true

It wasn't deleted. OP is lying.

really
I'm int the middle of watching it
I jsut got to the point where he started to wipe his tears

I don't have a problem with that. Andy has a right to protect himself, obviously. I personally have never once mocked him or said he was "stupid" or anything like that.

Anyway, if Andy is going to Kick JF, he should just get it over with so we can all move on to find somewhere else to get our entertainment. Andy doesn't realize that without JF half of us really wouldn't be watching. Has nothing to do with "ego" because honestly JF is a cunt sometimes and I don't think he's "smarter" or "superior" to Andy. It's not about ego or who is "better."

It's just the reality that JF and Andy are like icing and cake. They compliment one another and the magic that they created is probably just going to collapse sooner or later. I agree with Andy that they should do less, and take a step back, and just chill the fuck out. There's nothing wrong with that, at all.

No he Didn't he just made it Unlisted

Downloaded incise I need to mirror it, I kinda want to see this drama go on.

it's still loading for me and I'm not getting cut

I like JF but Andy is in the right here.

JF took over his show completely and JF didn't joke or "play a part" when he told Andy to stfu and called him low iq. JF should have apologized, he obviously was upset that it wasn't going so well vs Jay Dyer and he snapped. But then again JF is a psychopath, which is why we love him.

JF already delivered his ultimatum, it's all or nothing. Either he stays co-host on all of the shows whatever direction they go or he leaves. He said he won't settle for being on once a week solely for debates.

Really? They don't fit together at all, JF co-opted Warskis show. Warski barely has anything to do with it anymore, he barely speaks. Bloodsports could easily still be a thing without JF there.

>It's just the reality that JF and Andy are like icing and cake. They compliment one another and the magic that they created is probably just going to collapse sooner or later. I agree with Andy that they should do less, and take a step back, and just chill the fuck out. There's nothing wrong with that, at all.

They have great personal chemistry but poor intellectual chemistry

Andy should should changed the format in private, kept JF on both the fun and serious show

One serious show a week gets around Andy's low IQ, because the guests and format can be planned well in advance

Although JF has reacted badly, Andy has shat on him in public

I'd agree with your post entirely, but the problem is that you fell for the liberalist garbage. The premise is false.
At no point Andy said that he is going to get rid of JF. The entire ''Andy is so mad he will get rid of JF'' shit is just a meme someone pulled out of their ass.

Andy is not getting rid of JF, period. He just doesn't like the state of Warski Live and he wants to make it less about the long debates and more about funny shit.
All we are going to see moving forward is their schedule being changed and Warski booking more guests.

I'm currently watching it. Did he also delete me?

Attached: tenor.png (640x604, 237K)

he didn't delete it

>I personally have never once mocked him or said he was "stupid" or anything like that
I don't think he's stupid, he's shown some flashes of brilliance lately(prior to this shit), but something is getting him to act emotionally

I think JF is certainly smrter, given his arguments

they do compliment eachother. in terms of the bloodsports, they've had most of the interesting debates already, it's natural that things will probably tail off a bit. who fucking gives a shit about alternative histories or atheism debates? probably not nearly as many as the jq and ethnostate/white disposession. people will watch debates they can't see anywhere else at a much higher rate, and that applies to supporters of both sides

I think there will still be some popular controversial debates, nothing wrong with them doing something more comedic some of the time though

yeah, jf meant that insult, but andy also deserved it for the way he interrupted, discourtesy deserves discourtesy, he also did apologize

Good! He should delete his lifeforce

Not even that is true, it's not unlisted and it's not deleted.

he's french or apparented
we have a mean humor streak, all westerners do but ours stings in its own special way
i do that a lot
i say mean things "for fun" that come out of my mouth i dont even know what i'm saying and it's fucking brutal, it's the subconscious talking out
gotta be careful with that shit if you wanna keep friends, tbqh
ideally real friends would understand it, but acquaintances and roasties? not in your dreams
basically JF doesnt esteem (value, appreciate, admire, respect) andy that much and it comes across

Attached: alex jones 1403866545726.jpg (500x346, 82K)

Calculated sure.

Not "carefully" calculated, that's for sure.

>JF doesnt esteem (value, appreciate, admire, respect) andy that much and it comes across
did you listen to JFs stream last night? he had a lot of valid constructive criticisms, it certainly cares about andy and wants them both to succeed, but andy is content to do something he personally might fond more fun, but which is likely to lower the number of viewers and donators. wtf does andy think? work is supposed to be fun? he/they have made their channel the premier one for these kinds of debates

he should also consider that cucking to the detractors doesn't get them to stop, it makes them think you are weak and can be pushed around

I'm watching it right now. He's talking about another psyop discord group. Is this why there are so many people shilling against him today?

I hate leafs so much. Good thing they'll be gone within the decade.

Attached: 1522017151417.png (1000x1080, 391K)

>muh wannabe eceleb drama
Who cares beside fags?

When you're out of drama you can always create it yourself.

>Psychopaths are charming, grooming
>Psychopaths are anti-social
pick one

You can't be grooming and being anti-social at same time. If Psychopath lurks a victim, gives victim gifts and can pretend to be normal then he ain't anti-social.

Attached: DRXadTnW4AEDkpD.jpg (810x643, 56K)

Watching right now. He is right when he points out that Andys is letting the trolls affect him.

Attached: hmmm.png (318x53, 6K)

This.

Who are 90% of these niggas I donno but 100% of them are faggots.

>it seems like he was shitting on andy based on the stream name
He did that as a meme. He apologized and said it wasn't supposed to be serious. He did not actually shit on Andy.

i didnt get the impression that he was joking, he just let his true thoughts seep out in a brief moment of anger.

I don't know who any of these people are but any man who uses this as one of his main media pictures must be a cunt of the highest order.

Attached: photo[1].jpg (900x900, 72K)

>basically JF doesnt esteem (value, appreciate, admire, respect) andy that much and it comes across
was going to say, I think he meant it in the moment, but that's not his true belief, he was just annoyed, andy could have handled it better too

is that the retarded faggot that spencer was debating the other night?

claims to be alt-right, but wonders who is White, how an ethnostate would be possible, and thinks we shouldn't talk about the jews?

Sheep in wolves clothing,
He's a liberal that will be blowen anyway the wind blows,its not he's fault he's young and went tho Brainwashing system

>s-s-s-sorry to interrupt for the fourteenth time this d-d-debate, but I forgot to mention in the last 2 minutes that I'm on nofap, p-p-please continue with your meta discussion about philosophy that I just added literally n-n-n-nothing to
and is literally a low IQ retard who can't even see why his show got popular in the first place

Hello fellow liberalists

metokur is insufferable. i fully support jf, he took out kraut and the jewish establishment trying to prove how wrong the alt-right is on genetic differences between races.

very interesting how faggots like ricky vaughn have been able to destroy part of the movement.

>claims to be alt-right, but wonders who is White, how an ethnostate would be possible, and thinks we shouldn't talk about the jews?
Does not sound like Alt-Hype

No he didn't, you lying filth.

I have the same humour as JF and I think JF was expecting a different reaction from Andy on his ''no low iq interruptions!''. I've done the same to a friend. I thought my insult would be taken in a joking way and to my surprise my friend took it seriously. I'm more careful with my jokes nowadays.

He constantly interrupted to talk about fapping. During a debate about ontology and the plausibility of god, Andy was busy about pointing a camera at his dick so the audience can see he wasn't masturbating. Very irritating and I understand JF getting mad when he is interrupted before making his counter point during a crucial moment in the debate.

>shitting on Andy based on the stream name
JF is a french faggot. His definition of the term "twisted" does not actually mean perverse or maniacal, but rather emotionally aberrant. In his own words, like a tornado.

The most important thing JF has pointed out is how malleable the identity and emotions of Andy are. He is very easily influenced by others, so much that his character is portrayed as flaky. He has a very unhealthy personality.

Now everyone is redpilled on the french Canadian.

Anti social and asocial are two different things.

oh nice, you fell for it and posted it, so OP cannot be called shill, good job, only 4 threads in the catalog about this latest 'drama'

I hope JF retains control of Andy's low IQ monkey brain.

oh, my mistake, I take that back. it was spinosaur who I had him confused with

youtube.com/watch?v=vmSnfbiHUdU

hahahahahahahahahaha

Youtube has implemented IP based censorship (i.e. certain stuff is hidden or blocked if you connect from Germany or the UK for example) since over a year ago. It's possible the video was flagged and this happened.

It's understandable that low IQ retards do that, they self sabotage everything they do. Andy got lucky and had some success off the back of others and got the idea that he's creative and interesting. He's not, his idea of chill is low IQ bathroom, sex, and drug humor.

Me too, but fuck, JF needs to reel in his ego a bit. I watched about an 1.5 hours of that video (x1.5 speed because he took so fucking long to get it started), and he kept trashing Andy and trying to excuse what was bad behavior on his part. To top it off part of his excuse was that he is one of the very best entertainers on Youtube and telling Andy to fucking shut up was just good entertainment.

Clearly Andy feels emasculated when he can't get a work in edgewise, mostly because he's too dumb to understand the discussion, but it is his channel. JF should have handled that shit in private and given Andy the illusion that he's calling some of the shots.

More Metokur content.

JF did nothing wrong. He didn't trash talk Andy, he voiced valid criticism in a respectful manner.

I wanna sniff Brat ass

Attached: C090BD8A-7336-41E5-9E1A-5921E01F22D9.gif (480x270, 885K)

That and I get the impression JF holds back a lot in his conversations with people. He's got an IQ over 140, he's implicitly admitted this. Most of the guests are way below JF, with the sole exception being probably Alt Hype, and Andy is below most of the guests. JF doesn't look to have a negative attitude towards Warski but more of a paternalistic one and I think he wants to toughen Andy up. At least these are my impressions.

I thought the subject of that debate was boring, but it was entertaining seeing what tactics they used. andy should not have butted in at that moment. he was there to referee, not make announcements in teh middle of the fight

JF is a massive sociopath with ego issues. he is literally unable to take the blame for anything and will reinvent defintions just to make himself look right.
I'm not saying he wasn't justified in putting down andy but I can see it being annoying in the long run.

Andy might be too dumb to let go and ride the tiger. JF is sort of necessary for the intellectual format and the goofy shitposting stuff is fine once in a while but that isn't as interesting and it's not what got him recent success.

So is Andy running back to Sargon? If yes he deserves the shit he gets

JF has done nothing wrong.