My masterplan to seduce my big brother into dicking me has finally come to fruition!

My masterplan to seduce my big brother into dicking me has finally come to fruition!

>inb4 retarded inbred children

What would you do if your daughter tried to fuck you?

Kirino is also a JC

Enjoy your retard kids

That does not happen all the time. Which siblings. Highly Likely to happen but not all the time

At least 2/3 of the kids will have problems

Japan is still OK which First Cousins marring each other

But Kirino is on prime age and the Kousaka have shown a myriad of superior genetic traits, as long Yuno and Ryousuke don't go full Aki-Sora they'll be fine.

She had oneitis for a long time? Should she have asked MC out earlier? Should she have tried to look for other guys after about a year of oneitis?

Can't fucking wait for christmas.

So you're saying incest is acceptable as long as it's not reproductive. So we agree, fucking your sister is fine.

Behead her. That's not halal.

and I bet all crimes that happen in Japan were from people who had parents that were first cousins.

I really doubt there are enough condoms in the world for these siblings to stop impregnation from happening though.

Chances of Genetic downsides from Incest are much smaller than the chances from having kids after about 28-30ish and far lower than 35+, let alone 40+.

Kirino is young, fertile and healthy, if she and Kyousuke knock boots and have kids around 18-24ish there's almost no chance of having any issues.

Really, inbreeding depressions come about from generations of repeated incest, it's not as if sticking your dick in your sister is gonna pump out some retards, this should be obvious, otherwise how did they have incest as a tradition for THOUSANDS of years before the detriments started to become obvious.

>At least 2/3 of the kids will have problems

You guys are retarded. Unless their family has a history of incest they've got a fraction of a % chance of problems.

>Don't marry your sister because it has a low chance of genetic problems
>But do marry Cakes despite high chance of down syndrome or autistic baby

It really depends, if you have a recessive allele for a genetic disease, inbreeding or not, there’s a good chance your sister also has it, meaning that your children would have a great chance of being affected by it, having two recessive alleles. Because of this, it’s generally considered a bad idea to copulatte with your blood relative. That said, I have a hard time coming up with reasons why you shouldn’t romance them besides the potential age difference and the position of power a big brother could have (or vise versa, if your fetish is big sisters).

Kirino is a miracle of the universe.

>Sup Forums hasn't even finished highschool biology

OOPS
Kirino accidentally seduced oji-san instead

Plot twist: Kyousuke was the oji-san.

>Kyousuke is also his own father and all faceless old men

Damn he thought of everything

Completely irrelevant, but reminds me of that NTR doujin I read where the husband gets revenge for having his wife stolen by destroying the other guys company and cucking him back and downgrading her from wife to mistress as punishment. He was both the cuck and the bull, was a surprisingly happy story, given the fetish involved.

I prefer this end to NTR plots

Why waste a perfectly good daughter? Restrain her and sell her off for some cattle.

incest is wrong mmkay

That was also a pretty good read. Only works on that very specific kind of cheating though, usually the other guys aren't so feminine.

can you people not tell fantasy from reality

I don't care what everyone else says, she's cute and I like her.

So just undergo genetic screeing to see if there's a high risk of some unlikely genetic illness that runs in the family that nonone knows about and if so abstain from passionate impregantion in the mating press position to a boring IVF treatment where you select an eggcell without the offending gene sequence.

dont forget to share the outcome with all detail
you have all my support really :3

Good job

And what a beautiful sequence of events that plan was.

Nah, I've lived there, the news always blame it on foreigners.

What's with his fingers?

I don't want kids anyway and I'd fuck Kirino in a heartbeat.

>not wanting children
Good goy

Can you people stop having this same genetics debate in every thread? It's a cartoon. This shit doesn't apply.

Most of you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about anyway.

Nothing to do with Jews. My family's exactly like the Matou family from Fate. I'm not giving them something helpless to use and control. Fuck those leeches.

I have no idea what you mean.

I'm sure you don't. There's a million reasons for me not to want kids.

Unless the family has a history of generations of inbred, a woman being over 35 is likelier to have kids with problems than 2 siblings fucking eachother. And we don't really try to ban woman over 35 from having kids.

They're stimulating her Vagoo

Why is clingy always hot?

It was.

You sound dumb.

because it is affection, something we will never get

I had it, but she also hated me to death. Mutual death.

t. muslim

Well congratulations! You got yourself dicked! Now what's the next step of your master plan?

>oneitis
Is that a disease?

Yes

killing this bloodline
With no survivors!

That's how just how you properly piggyback silly user. And now let me illustrate you in how to properly princess carry someone.

share the link pls

It only worked thanks to the writers using a mix of nonsensical asspulls, character assassinations and contrived events, you fucking stupid whore.

You victory was forced and nothing will change it. Nothing.

>nonsensical asspulls
But the series started in the Life Counseling, go through the Life Counseling, and ended in the Life Counseling, how is that an asspull for anyone with more than 2 brain cells working?
>character assassinations
But literally all of the characters developed positively throughout the series, every one of them got better and better to the very end, are you sure you know what the words you are using mean?
>contrived events
I think that you are randomly using words at this point, next time just call the show shit and be happy with it.

>missing the joke by this much
I heard Jamaican had more luck trying to hit the Moon.

>Sup Forums
>not dropping out highschool

But we should

Why Kuroneko threads die after a few hours (at best) while Kirino threads can stay up for entire days?

Why don't we ever get Ayase threads even though she's the best girl?

I love Kirino threads.

Took me 7 years to recognize that artist.

Because Kevin would ruin the threads!!

Then how the hell are you still alive?

Cum home big brother

>when you turn down your best friend, your sister's friend, and a loli so that you can fuck your little sister and make all previous girls hate you

>Ha ha you thought you could get away from me! I got these handcuffs and we'll be together forever
Trust me anons, you can fuck the crazy out of girls. not that I would know but I have a good feeling.

>implying she isn't a closet submissive masochist

Did someone say Kevin?

>implying I'd ever try to get away from her

The only reason people like her is voicefags. She was so underwhelming in the LN.

Her arc was pretty neat though.
>anime never
We really need that Oreimo: Brotherhood.

Oreimo: NORMAL SIBLINGS.

I'm glad it reminds you of that, now one a y'all source that.

>Timeskip Oreimo
>Kyousuke allowed Kirino to slip through his fingers for any amount of time
Discarded

>Literally THE only good doujin with both art and plot wise in this entire fandom
>Still is like 10 years in the future with them being adults.

Why are all Oreimo doujins drawn by literal retards.

>Hoshikuzu Namida
Come on, son

In vitro fertilize a bunch of embryos and get them tested, choose only the strongest.

>good doujin
No, it was fucking shit. The premise of that particular doujin was that Kyousuke literally abandoned Kirino for Manami, which wouldn't happen in real life (Oreimo universe)

Man I dont care about that shit in my fan fic fap materials whats wrong with you

Because it runs immersion. It's unrealistic to what we've seen portrayed. Kyousuke would NEVER abandon Kirino, let alone to get with Manami

>he doesn't like Number2
Best group for Oreimo doujins still