Roosh V is a visionary whose ahead of everyone by at least 5 years

He was dropping redpills about feminism when most of you were skeptics or MRA's

And he's correct again about tradthots, but here you all are, still shilling, watching and paying money to tradthots like Lauren Southern and Tara McCarthy. Why?

When will you take the Roosh V pill?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's good.

Attached: 1310789606473.png (639x450, 591K)

Stop posting this muslim faggot here.

make him stop

oh that's right you cant. gaylord

Muslim? How is he muslim? I guess I found the beta bux who forwards his earnings to a tradthot paypig like Southern because you "like their content"

>How is he muslim?
His dad is a muslim; his mom is a muslim; his grandads are muslims, his grandmamas are muslims; his cousins are muslims; his siblings are muslims; he's a muslim.

Suck more muslim dick. This guy would have more of a following on the ISIS imageboard.

HE isn't a muslim though. You're stupid.

Keep paying thots.

his site i pretty good. Aaron clarey, roosh and aurini taught me about dividend reinvestment plans.

returnofkings.com/

Regardless of what he pretends, he is a muslim. That's how he was raised; those are his genetics.

You are a brainlet who doesn't understand that the disease is already in him. He cannot undo the damage.

He's Armenian on one side

Roosh V is Persian retard. Literally the GOAT middle eastern civilization and by the historical definition Aryan in the literal sense of the word. Persians are not Muslim. Most Muslims are arabic shitskins.

Americans are so dumb lol

Take that muslim cock deeper

where can I find some of his newer content OP?

His videos on western civilization are good.

he's a typical self-righteous, self-confident and self-satisfied, urban man of Modernity

do people really give money to anyone on the internet? who are these people?

This I think he mentioned he is christian, cant remember. Maybe athiest.

Idk I guess some retards are doing it.

I mean I get paying for real content but people tipping $20 dollars for a twitch girl jiggling her tits is fucking nuts. People must be blowing out their credit cards on these thots.

his mom is Armenian and greek orthodoX. He has said in videos he aligns more with that. The only time he said he was Muslim was in Canada so he could trigger people.

He has muhdicked a lot of white women.

Attached: rooshv.png (1920x1080, 918K)

Islam is irrelevant. He is racially sand nigger.

go to bed roosh

>muh civic nationalism
>muh race mixing
>I'm a white male
Another fellow white. I'm convinced that Iranian fuck is a crypto Muslim.

Whats wrong with Islam?

Attached: Inshallah, desu(1).jpg (484x493, 93K)

I agree. Hedonistic nihilism is the real redpill.

jesus christ you are deluded, keep worshipping based maga niggers though you tommy robinson tier conservacuck

Roosh V is a chad who BTFOs """""""trad"""""""thots

>memeflag
(F)ersian diaspora we wuzzer detected

He sounds too forced. For someone that brags about masculinity a lot, his masculinity seems acted and insincere. Like he studied for it.

>r9k niggers are now shilling shitskin e celebs on Sup Forums

Thats so sad

I honestly believe females do not have their own view. They are like organisms that latch onto whatever is cool.

That's why females have almost never been part of a movement before it was somewhat mainstream. To worship females for views is what an ideal cuck audience would do.

He just sounds like a bitter brainlet who wasted his time going to clubs and dip his stick in trash girls so he can homoerotically share his sub-par action stories with his internet clique of autistic nobodies
He'll die alone and forgotten

>Regardless of what he pretends, he is a muslim. That's how he was raised; those are his genetics.
> those are his genetics
> genetics
Only on Sup Forums

He did. He used to be a beta nerd. PUA enables losers and teaches them masculinity, confidence, and self-worth.

>criticizes women getting money from betas
>pretends to be a pick up artist to get money from betas
sage doosh threads

Attached: hmm.png (256x256, 53K)

Degenerate Iranian Rapist deserving of gas.

Only thing pua does is rips your wallet

there is literally nothing wrong with roosh v. prove me wrong

>protipe:you can't

PUA shit is a fucking scam and a distraction.
What it all boils down to is some dude telling other dudes to wash their balls and hit the gym every once in a while.
But they're sales people doing pitches, so they manage to hype up having clean genitalia as some long forgotten secret thats worth paying for.
I consider Pepe Peterson to be the ultimate PUA bullshit artist.
>clean your room
Woah, such a brilliant piece of advice.

But this is what you get when you have a generation of men raised by women.

Why call someone whose powerword is known by a fake name?
Valizadeh is alright but he's a bit of a kneejerker. Too afraid of being manipulated to manipulate others, which is ironic considering how he made his name.
Tradthots could be useful if they were making vids aimed at a female audience, the problem is that they are deliberately cultivating a herd of desperate young men who they can bleed for money, which is not only vicious behaviour, it does far more damage than good, it causes puerile infighting, defames our reputation and instigates unnecessary bickering like this.
Women who even bother to involve themselves ought to understand that their role is different, whether they like it or not.
That said, this role, introducing women to national ideas, is at the moment more important than getting yet more disillusioned young men on board. One follows the other.

You lot are always maniacally opposed to either Jews or Muslims and supportive of the other one.
If it's not you going on about 'genetic Muslims', it's out of touch guys like Martinez who don't understand that Muslims aren't just shoe-ins for blacks, and that they are infiltrating Western elite and intellectual circles with dirty money and rhetorical tricks in much the same way that Jews do.

>PUA shit is a fucking scam and a distraction.

It works,like it or not.

He is probably the puppetmaster for all this shit

No political movement needs women. Period.

ok
except thats all subjective

>be concious about personal hygene
>work out
>dont be afraid to talk to girls
You're paying to learn shit that is self evident.
Like, how the fuck are you even wondering why you cant get laid if you do neither of the 3 tings listed?
>i shower once a week, i look like complete shit and i'm too afraid to talk to girls. wtf arent i drowning in bobs and vagene. Fucking bitch lasagnas.

I never thought there would be a time when I'd go up to bat for Roosh V, but Jesus Christ, white knight nationalists are the dumbest fucking people around.

Roosh is a sandnigger rapist e celeb scam artist

Attached: 1501771123383.png (800x1313, 836K)

>be concious about personal hygene
>work out
>dont be afraid to talk to girls

There is more but even the basics are good to know.

>shit that is self evident.

Look arround you.Nothing is self evident,men are bombarded with wrong information from all sides.

>You lot are always maniacally opposed to either Jews or Muslims and supportive of the other one.
>If it's not you going on about 'genetic Muslims', it's out of touch guys like Martinez who don't understand that Muslims aren't just shoe-ins for blacks, and that they are infiltrating Western elite and intellectual circles with dirty money and rhetorical tricks in much the same way that Jews do.

Let me tell you what: You are being manipulated by a sandnigger muslim. You lot are so obsessed with avoiding manipulation by women. That's a fine word of warning; there are biological realities that it's good to be conscious of... but you forget who the real enemy is. Women are our genetic allies niggers are our competitors. They want us to die out.

This guy you are following is a subversive nigger.

Nothing when you stay in your shitholes. Nobody wants to look at ugly roaches crawling in the West. Much less pay for them.

Middle eastern men are basically just male feminists.
All this "men are so great and women deserve to be treated as my slaves" is middle eastern retardation. These people are a different species and their dynamics are totally different to those of the Aryan.
Aryan anti-Feminism is basically just men refusing to be stepped on by women while not, on principle, resorting to barbaric violence. They do not want to rule women with the fist, but instead want women to take on their share of the responsibility of civilisation. We all hold part of full capacity back for the common good, or else we end up behaving like gorillas and the beast folk.

>A feminist screeching about hating men and slutwalks in aryan vision is:
"why is this woman screaming and being so irrational? it's snowing outside, that's why we said you might not want to wear a fishnet thong to your grandmothers birthday party, and your choice of clothing might make her feel awkward, wtf"
>A feminist screeching about hating men and slutwalks in middle eastern vision is:
"how dare this woman speak! what a degenerate whore! she is not wearing clothing! i am massively attracted to her so I will have sex with her! my brain doesn't function!".
>A feminist screeching about hating men and slutwalks in negro vision is:
"dis bich mus dint i b da sexy brotha!"

Attached: 423423432rebelbasemerchant.jpg (1912x814, 149K)

he's a male roasty with a 1000 pussy stare.
he's just as sad as the whores he bitches about.

>Roosh V is a visionary
>When will you take the Roosh V pill?

Literally a failed PUA who couldn't cut it in the US and so he had to go to Ukraine to lure sluts with his American passport.

kek, one of his recent videos is about having him getting almost cucked by his recent ex-girlfriend. If he's such a "visionary", how come he hasn't found a loyal, non-degenerate trad wife?

why did this guy say or do to trigger some of you so much?

Every political movement needs women, in order to draw in dopey and instrumental men to build our mass. Christians did it, communists did it, Nazis did it.
You need women to propagate ideas among women. You need nuns as a counterpart to monks.
If you get people like Taylor and Pierce to lecture women endlessly on this and that, they will nod their heads and smile but they won't actually take any of it in.
Hence why we require women who can speak to women, rather than women who want to be men, like Hoff-Summers and what's her puss, or who want to exploit and get attention from men, like the archetypal tradthod.
Mass movements aren't about your personal whims and your personal desires, they are about accomplishing political objectives.
I am happy to lure in bugmen, norps and numales with cunt, provided we can melt them down and take their scalps ('change their minds'). To do that you need something more substantial than idols, you need women in ground-level organisations.

>Let me tell you what: You are being manipulated by a sandnigger muslim. You lot are so obsessed with avoiding manipulation by women.

You are getting me wrong. I don't follow Valizadeh's videos and I have only a cursory knowledge of what he's about.
That said, he's a mountain nigger, not a sandnigger. Iran and Armenia are more mountainous than deserted. I agree that he shouldn't be in Europe, and he acknowledges that he's only here because of our faults, which is effectively daring us to expel him - I'm happy to, but the point is we are not there yet.

>Women are our genetic allies niggers are our competitors.

I agree, and that is why we should coordinate with our allies to maximise effectiveness while exploiting our competitors mistakes to our own advantage. Turkish tactics are called for.

>shilling, watching and paying money to tradthots like Lauren Southern and Tara McCarthy
Literally no one here does this.

>You need women guys!!
Nah, social collapse is around the corner, buckle up faggot.

And in a situation of social collapse, I'll be advisor to a visionary warlord while you toil in the acid mines, with the rest of the delusional marlboro mongs. :D
Jokes. You resort to that deus ex machina because you know I'm right and are too arrogant and snobbish to admit it, even to yourself.
What I say is functional advice given in good faith.

Better question is why does he get shilled here at all?

Attached: CA98080D-FF47-4DF9-BA91-3A4305995509.jpg (327x154, 13K)

Based.

>social collapse is deus-ex machine
Yeah, it's a complete asspull. It's not like there's tons of literature written on this, right? J.D. Unwin, Sir John Glubb, etc. It's not like establishment Neolibs are currently holding college talks warning of this. It's certainly not like the people who disagree (Steven Pinker) are a minority or anything.

Ignoring the inevitability of the collapse of the American hegemony, having female speakers would be fine, normally; however, you dumb fucks have propped up "moderates." Since you mentioned Hoff-Sommers, I'll use her as an example. Do you realize just how many newfags here latched on to "BASED MOM XD" because she made mild critiques of modern feminism?

This is what people like you fail to understand. There's not such thing as "good" feminism. The female content creators you fags constantly defend are moderates and they undermine the intellectual integrity of your movement. Go ask, for example, Lauren Southern on her opinion of premarital sex. Get her to follow it up with her opinion on the "No hymen, no diamond" mentality. Any woman who won't condemn premarital sex, and will make apologies for past indiscretions with the justification of "I wasn't redpilled yet!!" is damaging.

Notice how this "tradthot" controversy initially started over the issue of women's suffrage.

>whose ahead of everyone by at least 5 years

no, his parents are Iranians and he grew up in an Iranian household with Iranian culture, food, music etc. Iranians are very intelligent, smart, open-minded and conversative.

He's never mentioned he's Christian... he's an atheist. Iranians aren't Christians. He mentioned his parents are Muslims and that's it.

kill yourself jew bootlicker

>Every political movement needs women, in order to draw in dopey and instrumental men to build our mass.
You're completely fucking right.
Sometimes it's not so much about success as much success under specific conditions. People want to win, but quickly. They don't want a long haul victory that isn't immediately bestowed upon them, which is why the idea of a fast, explosive and dramatic armed conflict is so exciting and appealing. But the problem is lots of people aren't willing to do this and the power vacuum this shit creates will force you to play the long game whether you want to or not, with the highest stakes involved. You fail to set up an adequate new government? your civilisation collapses and you possibly get conquered from the outside. You are now in a worse situation than before and the spirit of revolution has had its name blackened.

Women and families are the long game. Women aren't really that complicated and having children isn't really that bad, but it's not adventurous and it's not exciting for that reason most of us don't really want it, but, with numbers we will ensure that we have both time and resources for the future in addition to actually having a fucking future.
As for the "wah wah feminism" shit, most women throw that out of the window pretty quickly anyway when it comes to sexual attraction. They still basically want strong men and want to be protected. That's why male feminists disgust and offend women. Women don't even want fucking men to be feminists. Women don't even know what they fucking want half the time, or at least, can't even fucking admit it to themselves and sure as hell can't admit it to others.
Every White child created is a massive strike to the head of the enemy.

Attached: antiwhite-kate-morgan.jpg (813x1024, 111K)

>If you hate muslims you love the jews
This is something so fucking stupid, only a low IQ muslim nigger could believe it.

He hates women. He hates women rights. He hates "trad thots" (women like Lauren, who is tricking beta people into orbiting her and giving her their money). He hates hive minds. He hates betas. etc

Basically, he's making fun of Sup Forums. Because so many people from Sup Forums are autists, beta orbiters and into these trad thots.

Yeah, I'd love to hear why you hate Muslims. Let's see if you can cook up an answer and tell us how Muslims have affected your daily life, you stupid fuck. Don't forget to let the rabbi suck on the foreskin that he took from you.

>dude get married and have kids lmao
Why should any man marry a woman that isn't a virgin?

They are an ancient enemy of the west. I hate them because they seek to destroy me. They are my competition, and therefore I want to destroy them first.

because there are no white women that's not a virgin

the white race is a joke at this point

ok jew bootlicker

don't forget to let pay the rabbi after he's sucked your dick and eaten a kid's foreskin near you

ROOSH'D

Attached: ThotSlayer.gif (600x401, 366K)

I understand that you're angry for being outsmarted by the jew. That's natural.... But it changes nothing about how I view you.

Well ~15% of 18-22 year olds are. Shit odds, but worth pointing out.

You are right though, modern white women are atrocious.

This x9001

Who said anything about marriage? Romance is dumb, and you guys are more hung up with the perfect fairy tale women than women are. Romantic love doesn't exist. It's called sex. That's all their is to it.
The only romance in this world is the way of the blade. Brotherhood, family and bants are what we get in this life. "Romantic love" doesn't exist.
Just find some girl that you get along with that you find attractive, have kids and the rest will follow. Her motherly instincts will kick in and that'll be that.

He sure as hell is frustrated as fuck over the fact that his grand father had a lot of children and modern women won't give him even one.

Also he fuels the flames of division between white women and white men because he looses access to white pussy if white ethno centrism increases.

>The only romance in this world is the way of the blade

Attached: thyBQeDqmkgMUIJHUs6xXZR6gkC6Jen9Wc2wjf07cYY.jpg (473x586, 32K)

>The only romance in this world is the way of the blade.
You are so incredibly autistic it's not even funny. That post is Rick and Morty tier.

he's always deflecting and adhoming like a bitch
all them were so terrible on that ibs stream

No.

Attached: teutonic-knight-2.jpg (1591x689, 187K)

Great so his mom got “love jihad’d.” That’s even worse, mudshark

Yeah, it is. "Love isn't real" isn't an argument for marrying non-virgins.

Yeah because being single in my late 40s with no family is really great.

>Ignoring the inevitability of the collapse of the American hegemony, having female speakers would be fine, normally; however, you dumb fucks have propped up "moderates."

You're batting at shadows, mate. I've already said that women should make videos for women.
How are you supposed to convince someone that politics are male while you engage them in political discussion? More importantly, how do you intend to form strong kin-bonds while refusing to interact with women?

>Do you realize just how many newfags here latched on to "BASED MOM XD" because she made mild critiques of modern feminism?

Yeah, tonnes, and most have since been scalped and melted down into usable material, i.e. real human beans.

>This is what people like you fail to understand. There's not such thing as "good" feminism.

Oh, wow, yeah, maaaaaan. Deep truths here bro.
You misunderstood what I am saying. Women will not abandon feminism unless higher status women tell them to and unless they think the best men want them to. Most women use TV and internet to tell them what the best men want. Mediocre and poor men follow after the women.
In a state of social collapse women would forego feminism not only for protection but because they'd actually find out what good men want from them without some ex-bullied schoolboy drip feeding them his pedestal puke.

>The female content creators you fags constantly ... Lauren Southern

Am I wrong in thinking that tradthots are any women making YT vids, or is it a subsection?

>Any woman who won't [...] the justification of "I wasn't redpilled yet!!" is damaging.

The first is true but the second is counterproductive. You pair off lustrated sluts with opportunistic numales who were late to the Party, like the Party did.
Your mistake is egalitarianism. You unconsciously think every man is equal, rather than perceiving mass, cohort and core.

Fun fact : Aryan mean people from indian include persian like him. You're brit fag racemix with slav = you aint human you just have pale skin. White blond hair blue eyes = honorary aryan include jap. Show me your face you brit fag. I'm bet that you're racemix with slav you fucking maggot

Fun fact: The aryan race hitler was talking about doesn't include shitskins.

>people from indian
Iran, including north west India

Roosh did a lot of good writing... the funny thing is now he's all like "oh fuck I banged all these woman and now I'm a hopeless broken man with no chance of bonding with a woman..."

he did a post recently with links to that whole bit about Weimar and all the prostitution and all that madness, so he's definitely getting woke

I think I've gathered from the whole PUA/game thing is that they're all useful and necessary things to learn insofar as dealing with women - but actually applying it and banging tens and tens of women won't actually do anything for you... the self improvement part of things is far more notable and important

This fucker ancestor probably commie fucktard along with brit fag. White american = Britfag or potato nigger or germancuck. You have three option bitch and none of them are aryan

this thread is niggers that glow in the dark

I love this guy what's his name again?

Seriously? Davis Aurini.

Calm down. Valizadeh is a mutt anyway since his mum's an Armenian, which isn't an Aryan race according to the Behistun inscriptions of I think Khosrau II. That's just the Iranian standard though.
In the NS usage Aryan means Indo-European, which includes Iranians but they are mixed with Semites and Mongoloids and to some extent Dravidians. The element that would make Valizadeh Aryan is present also in us, yet in a less diluted and patrilineal form.
That said, we are mixed with the horrible Vasconic milk babies who preceded our forefathers, and that is our shame in the same way that bastardisation is the Iranians' shame - difference is that we remain Aryan in the patrilineal line, whereas sadly a lot of Eranshahr's best men were annihilated by desert rats and Mongol killbots, along with their male progeny.

You are confusing the word with the concept.

Regardless; even if niggers were the true ubermensch (they aren't), I would still regard them as my natural enemy.

There are female virgins lol.