ITT: unredeeming character

ITT: unredeeming character

>pic not related
FTFY

>wants to be a hero
>literally tells classmate to kill himself

This guy.

>if you wanna be an hero

Only people that hate Bakugo are soyboy pussies that were bullied in school.

>soyboy
confirmed faggot who wants to be up to date with all the shitty memes

please, unironically look at yourself in the mirror and reevaluate your life.

t. soyboy

Hori give us more comfy shit

I read the manga from scratch recently.
I dont think he's redeemable.

He's needlessly cruel, a horrible human being, and even tells Deku to kill himself .Even when presented with the fact that Deku saved him, he rejects Deku and tells him to fuck off.

This is a villain, not a goodguy. Why does he even want to be a hero?Obviously 'doing good and helping people' isnt a priority.

>uraraka floating oranges to deku's mouth

Holy shit thats cute

Sounds like your selfish, egotistical prick character. This was basically Vegeta before and during his long process to redemption. The same is probably happen to him.

t.soyboy pretending not to be a soyboy

Vegeta was never as bad though.

True, he was much worse.

He rejects the villains association because all mights smile won him over
So hes not a COMPLETE villain
although think about how the school / world views him and his power and his admission to UA and then compare to stains view or heroes and you understand that stain was right the whole time.

Its different kids of evil, though.

Vegeta was evil, but he was a warrior first. He taunted people, but he knew what he was- a fighter, in it for the pride and glory.

I'm okay with that kind of character.

Bakugo is literally the definition of a cruel, evil bully. He's needlessly cruel, selfish, and even when presented with kindness and mercy, he just tells you to fuck off.He straight up almost bullies a powerless kid to kill himself.

He might say he wants to be a 'hero', but I dont think so. Maybe he just wants the fame and fortune of being a 'Hero'. He's definetly not a good person, or even trying to be.He's the kind of 'hero' that wouldnt save a suicidal kid that jumped, even though he could, with ease, save him.

Bakugo just doesnt seem reedemable.It's almost like when the author wrote the series, Bakugo wasnt meant to be a longterm character.

Bakugou is to endeavor as deku is to all might
>Stain is right.
Ideology.
Society.
Heroism

Who?

He's literally never shown an ounce of kindness or even to anyone, even to his supposed "friends" like kirishima. Its weird he's so popular with shippers because him showing any interest in people other than himself is literally wildly out of character..

That's Mark Zuckerberg, creator of the internationally renowned website Canvas!

>It's almost like when the author wrote the series, Bakugo wasnt meant to be a longterm character.
To be fair, neither was Vegeta. But popularity saved him because, like you said, he had the cool factor going for him that made the character receivable. Vegeta was a proud warrior first and foremost and never cared about being a hero.

Bakugo in comparison just seems like a typical asscrack in life and wants glory and adoration to feel good about himself despite being woefully undeserving of it. No reason to like him if he is intended to be liked.

When are Ochako and Deku not cute?

How does Japan have such consistent and regular shit taste? Not just in this popularity poll, in like every poll I've seen across just about any manga the absolute most terrible trainwreck character gets number 1, or else some boring one note cardboard cutout.

Why does Bakugou have a Megumin shirt?

It's a gift from his mom, obviously.

HAHA HE GOOD CHARACTER HE IS SUCH AN ASSHOLE FOR NO GOOD REASON AND ITS FUNNY BECUASE HIS NAME MEANS BOOM AND HE HAS EXPLOSION POWERS

Shippers see what they want to see.

>an entire thread dedicated to shit posting about my husbando